"Soltera" thread

I really can't get through this car crash of a recording, it's up there with Into The Hollywood Groove.

And that intro definitely is the new Heyyyyyy Britneyyyyy.

3 hours ago, Beastialg said:

All my friends who are casual fans love this one the most from the last releases. 

Same.

On 6/3/2019 at 2:07 PM, acko said:

I really can't get through this car crash of a recording, it's up there with Into The Hollywood Groove.

And that intro definitely is the new Heyyyyyy Britneyyyyy.

+1

couldn't bother with this one, glad it isn't on her album.

On 6/3/2019 at 8:23 PM, Beastialg said:

All my friends who are casual fans love this one the most from the last releases. 

No wonder. Its classic Madonna. Instant.

I reversed the opening reversed lyric by Madonna. She’s saying “and I rather be alone, and I rather be alone, lone, lone”. It’s just the beginning of her of the lyric in the song. When they reverse it it has the Arabic vibe — I’m obsessed with lyrics I needed to know what she was saying 😇

2 hours ago, thelight said:

I reversed the opening reversed lyric by Madonna. She’s saying “and I rather be alone, and I rather be alone, lone, lone”. It’s just the beginning of her of the lyric in the song. When they reverse it it has the Arabic vibe — I’m obsessed with lyrics I needed to know what she was saying 😇

thank you! Been wondering about that.. 

3 minutes ago, Voguerock said:

thank you! Been wondering about that.. 

Someone MUCH earlier in the thread (not sure what page, sorry) actually posted a clip of the re-reversed intro, so you can actually hear her singing the words (and understand it — lol!) ... this happened before the release of the song, I think. Maluma posted a teaser of his album on his IG, and that was the audio used to flip it. May have been a user named daniel...

2 hours ago, thelight said:

So cool. Thank you for that.

Soltera made two entries to Latin charts

Latin Digital Song Sales Maluma Featuring Madonna Soltera 2019-06-01
(2019-06-01)
7 (7) 1 WK
Latin Rhythm Digital Song Sales Maluma Featuring Madonna Soltera 2019-06-01
(2019-06-01)
4 (4) 1 WK

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...