New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

probably the Oscars party look. For the album she'll keep the Shakira curls

Edited by stancherry

5 hours ago, Stephen said:

What makes Madonna Madonna though is that she doesn't care about this--she is constantly moving forward.

She'll do all this legacy shit later in life. SHE's NOT DONE

Amen! I honestly think it’s kind of pathetic when stars re-issue every single thing and glorify their own legacy in the interviews. That’s not who Madonna is and never will be! She’s outspoken, brave, privacotive, etc., but she’s also quiet humble and down to earth. And like you said, moving forward. And I think THAT is what people don’t like about her, that she acts too much “herself”. They want something extraordinary from her at all times. To which Madonna just flips a middle finger and goes on. People might argue this kind of behavior is damaging to her image/career, but in Madonna’s eyes, her soul worth a lot more than trying to be superficial and kissing everyone’s ass like Gaga is doing right now. Doing everything “right” and having no real worth whatsoever. 

Omg! I just saw this and I’m so thrilled! Yes to dark hair!! All the way! 

But she’s obviously trying out new looks with the wigs and I think she posted this particular wig because she liked it the most. I think dark hair is coming but I doubt she will cut it this short. 

Either way, I’m excited beyond words!!

May for the single and album in July/august? She can fuck herself very hard! I mean, album is done since christmas, why in the fuckin* world she’ll wait 6 months?!! The photoshoot and video for first single doesn’t take that long, i don’t understand this woman and her team

Just now, Sparks said:

May for the single and album in July/august? She can fuck herself very hard! I mean, album is done since christmas, why in the fuckin* world she’ll wait 6 months?!! The photoshoot and video for first single doesn’t take that long, i don’t understand this woman and her team

Why are you even here? That’s extremely ugly. 

2 hours ago, Eyeslikethedesert said:

This is giving me major Evita vibes. Love that she's going with a very different look than the last several years, hope this is a sign of incredible MUSIC!

Madonna-As-Eva-Per-n-In-The-Film-Evita-t

YES, Evita is exactly what I thought of when I saw it.  Beautiful.

4 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Okay since this 6 month rumor from Mtripe is aggravating you so damn much we’ll suspend you for 6 months. 

6 minutes ago, Magician said:

Okay since this 6 month rumor from Mtripe is aggravating you so damn much we’ll suspend you for 6 months. 

😲 communism dictatorship 😲

madonnanation owns this fucking world & I thought the Chinese government is the worst 😂

5 minutes ago, Magician said:

:dead: 

1 minute ago, Lolo said:

Please also ban the trolls who are saying this look is only for her Oscar Party (because I’m horribly afraid they could be right)... :scared:

You are fucking weird. 

18 minutes ago, Magician said:

Thank you! I'm giving you this  🎩 for a reason!! ✨✨👏👏💫

Edited by Voguerista

30 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Have a seat.

May makes sense for me.

Avengers Endgame and GoT Big Finale, even when they are not music related, are gonna capture all the media attention during march and april. In that scenario, May feels like a perfect timing for a release if she wants to bring some attention to her new work.

She can't go any further than that because in June the OST for The Lion King will be released, with Beyoncé leading it. I know that some of us don't like it that much, but it's a fact that everyone are gonna be talking about it, so M needs to advantage of her chances (I'm only mentioning some releases that I remember).

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

:crazy: :sick::ugh:'who/what r u? 

13 minutes ago, robster said:

That's a WEIRD move, to say the least...

not at all, i think she's no longer in a position in which her yes men want to be yes men anymore and some of her friends are flaking hence the unfollows with nicki, steven and naomi etc, also i think her record may or may not include something that will bother the sjw's and she's not backtracking? i mean she wanted to do blackface on the hard candy album cover so... who knows... at this point we really don't know anything but yeah that's a red flag...

1 minute ago, articunocc said:

not at all, i think she's no longer in a position in which her yes men want to be yes men anymore and some of her friends are flaking hence the unfollows with nicki, steven and naomi etc, also i think her record may or may not include something that will bother the sjw's and she's not backtracking? i mean she wanted to do blackface on the hard candy album cover so... who knows... at this point we really don't know anything but yeah that's a red flag...

What? And how do you know this? Maybe she was displeased with his ideas for the photoshoot/video and got rid of Klein and hired someone else? I wouldn't rule it out.

47 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

She can't go any further than that because in June the OST for The Lion King will be released, with Beyoncé leading it. I know that some of us don't like it that much, but it's a fact that everyone are gonna be talking about it, so M needs to advantage of her chances (I'm only mentioning some releases that I remember).

Good point. I would be surprised honestly if she doesn't release it by June, with The Lion King coming in mid July.... That's gonna get a lot of hype and the soundtrack will be a #1. 

That being said I can't wait for new music. It was so nice to get SOMETHING today... even if it was just a photograph with new hair. Bring on the new era baby!!!!! 😅

15 minutes ago, articunocc said:

shut the fuck up troll