New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

3 hours ago, iasonas said:

Gurl, it is at No1 everywhere and has been selling a lot. We can't deny that it's doing well.

I agree in fact it's doing better than anyone in the forum expected

41 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

I agree in fact it's doing better than anyone in the forum expected

I didn't expected anything cause I don't care 😄

2 hours ago, iasonas said:

A Star Is Born is a Livenation (movie) and Interscope (music) release. Madonna's new album will be a Livenation and Interscope release. 

Hmm. That explains all the "non-traditional promo" by having all those celebs tweet about the movie!

1 hour ago, Starman said:

She has not had a re-invention since COADF

Even hard Candy the boxing theme was not that strong, No official video even had it as a theme just an interlude at the tour

speak for yourself. even MDNA had it.

I think the vogue italia spread was a reinvention. No more leather and grills and tight clothing. Perhaps its not the extreme hair change people seem to make synonymous with reinvention on this forum, but it still feels like something different 

10 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

how can you delay an album that isn't even done yet

Because it isn’t delayed. Just some fans who were mistaking a wish for an album to drop in 2018 and the fact that it probably never was intended to be in the first place. 

And before y’all say but she said soon ... haha good one  

See you all in 2019. 

I really hope the new album will be a short one i.e. 10 or 11 songs in one single CD. No double/triple CD please!

And it really need some standout tracks 'cos RH tracks are too average (neither good or bad).

On 11/1/2018 at 9:01 AM, Suedey said:

Are people really expecting the album now? Like I said three months ago, start planning your Christmas and new year parties. See you in 2019!

Yes,  We can all joke about the album being released "soon"  but we know it will be out next year.  

Roll on 2019 !    Going to be a magical year. 

38 minutes ago, horn said:

I really hope the new album will be a short one i.e. 10 or 11 songs in one single CD. No double/triple CD please!

And it really need some standout tracks 'cos RH tracks are too average (neither good or bad).

Wasn’t rebel heart standard only 14 tho? I don’t think it matters how many songs actually make it ON the album—it’s more todo with how many people/songs she’s working on a the same time. 

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

Wasn’t rebel heart standard only 14 tho? I don’t think it matters how many songs actually make it ON the album—it’s more todo with how many people/songs she’s working on a the same time. 

Why do artists release multiple versions of albums? I have a tight budget so only buy the version with the most (all) the songs ...like with RH I just got the super deluxe edition!

Guest eroticerotic

It’s not unusual to find new inspiration midway or towards the end and to want to incorporate that spark into the set.

Times are different now.

there are no rules unless binded  by a contract but it seems Madonna is an exception as she should be given her status. since the ten year deal (?) would be up this year ?  if the lp is next year as well as a possible tour next year or in 2020.

I hope there are 13 songs on the album like Ray of Light. it's a magical number.

then bring on the deluxe and the super deluxe and the grande  (all released months apart so there can be a new song as a single)

38 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

I hope there are 13 songs on the album like Ray of Light. it's a magical number.

then bring on the deluxe and the super deluxe and the grande  (all released months apart so there can be a new song as a single)

Yet her 13th album RH leaked, she has fallen on BRITS, all the singles missed BB100 minus BIM etc...

2 hours ago, tuckeye said:

Yes,  I love that idea! It would be so much nicer to know that there would be more to come later down the line. I found being presented with 25 songs all at once rather overwhelming.

12 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Going to be a magical year. 

From your lips to Madonna’s ear...it’s what we all thought for this year

I just hope that if we're getting multiple editions of the album, the tracklists are handled with more thought put into them.

I mean, the standard edition of "Rebel Heart" didn't even have the title track on it. Then Madonna said that the Deluxe Edition is the definitive version of the record, which I agree with, but that seemed quite messy.

The digital presentation is quite strange, too. All editions have the same cover and the Super Deluxe Tracks are only available as a separate album simply called "Rebel Heart" as well.

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

I just hope that if we're getting multiple editions of the album, the tracklists are handled with more thought put into them.

I mean, the standard edition of "Rebel Heart" didn't even have the title track on it. Then Madonna said that the Deluxe Edition is the definitive version of the record, which I agree with, but that seemed quite messy.

The digital presentation is quite strange, too. All editions have the same cover and the Super Deluxe Tracks are only available as a separate album simply called "Rebel Heart" as well.

I have thought long and hard about the title track not being on the Rebel Heart standard album.  O am convinced that the album was going to be called Iconic until the demos leaked over and over and over.  The demos were labeled Iconic when they initially leaked.  Maybe her team thought calling the album Rebel Heart would convince people that it was a different album.

31 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

I have thought long and hard about the title track not being on the Rebel Heart standard album.  O am convinced that the album was going to be called Iconic until the demos leaked over and over and over.  The demos were labeled Iconic when they initially leaked.  Maybe her team thought calling the album Rebel Heart would convince people that it was a different album.

But then what about the supposed original 2 album idea, with the first being Rebel and the second being Heart, that the label didn’t allow?