Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

Yea, he had access to all of the email addresses to her business peeps too. This is how we'd see candid selfies and video fitting photos leak. I remember b4 sticky and sweet tour started the hacker let some of his buyers have the password to veneno's server so they could download all the video backdrops and stuff they were still working on. They definitely arrested the right guy but, he must've let someone else on his hacking secret if new stuff is circulating.

Blinking heck. I think M needs a new email address. Can't Rocco show her how to create a new one :lmao:

The latest one definitely sounds like it is the setlist. She has to be playing Rebel Heart with the red guitar!

:lmao: CANDY SHOP IS THERE YES!

that setlist looks really great. If its true then I will finally hear Whos that girl and take a bow!!!!

sad that candy shop is just an interlude, would have listened to her and her singing candy shawp and eveeerythiiiiing :lmao:

The latest one definitely sounds like it is the setlist. She has to be playing Rebel Heart with the red guitar!

Right. Because it's not at all funny how Illuminatrix keeps updating his "tracklist" every time another rumour or picture or IG post or song is mentioned elsewhere. Though quite where the "Madonna in pole with red devil tree dance fairy" is coming from, is anyone's guess.

Right. Because it's not at all funny how Illuminatrix keeps updating his "tracklist" every time another rumour or picture or IG post or song is mentioned elsewhere. Though quite where the "Madonna in pole with red devil tree dance fairy" is coming from, is anyone's guess.

Finally someone with some sense.

I don't think anyone here expects these to be real anyways, it's just fun and just pre tour gossip talk stuff. It's just passing time, we always had rumours etc pre album / tour or whatever event.

Anyways please to Tango!!!!!! Lol

How could the Infinity and Tribe/Illuminati setlists be so different? The Illuminati one is much better, but the Infinity list totally seems like what Madonna would pick. It just seems to flow better.

Latest setlist posted by this Illuminattix person in the Tribe forum:

Video opening (Mike Tyson Speech ICONIC)

ICONIC (Madonna in a cage with strings)

Unapologetic Bitch (Big drums, aya and bambi choreo)

Dont Tell Me (New remix)

Rebel Heart (Madonna in center of heart stage sing with a guitar)

S.E.X (Interlude Madonna like a sexy teacher and dancers make sex positions, gay and straight)

Madonna in Pol (With GGW and JML music)

Holy Water/Vogue (Madonna in pole with nuns, in vogue samplear appear other dancers dressed like bishop and priest)

Deeper and Deeper (Madonna, nuns,bishops and priest dancing)

Inside Out/Like a Virgin (Madonna and a black god dance in sexy perform)

Devil Pray (Madonna, black god and white devil dance)

CANDY SHOP (Interlude with new remix)

Between the Bars/Ghosttown (tango)

Body Shop/Love profusion/la vie en rose (Madonna sing in white dress like the oscars)

True Blue (Madonna, Aya and Bambi in cabaret mix)

Heartbreakcity (LDLHA sampler)

Music (Swing mix with big choreo)

INTERLUDE (????)

Living For Love (Madonna dressed like torero and Aya, Bambi and the dancer make a big choreo)

Take a Bow (Madonna sing with a torero cape)

Dress You Up (intro with rumba and Madonna appear dress like Frida Khalo)

La Isla Bonita (Flamenco dancer and Madonna)

Who´s That Girl (Madonna dance flamenco and sing with the fans)

ILLUMINATI (Interlude Gaga,Beyonce and Kanye appear)

Hold Tight (apparently remix)

Bitch Im Madonna

Holiday (totally remix, with BIM chords)

This ace. But for the love of God, retire Candyshop. If I never hear that song again, I'll die happy. Not a fan of Hold Tight being at the end either. And I'll never understand the desire to have "Iconic" open.

I won't believe a thing until opening night though.

Why do people want to know the set list in advance ? I won't bother coming into this thread again but somewhat confused and bemused at why fans keep giving these people with their lists attention. Regardless if they are fake attention seekers or kill joys who have to show off if they do have some knowledge. It is like buying a novel and reading the last chapter first. Where is the thrill of finding out from actual excited and passionate fans at the concert on opening night or at the concert yourself.

Good point, as much as all these "Set lists" sound fab, with all the leaks she had wit the RH album, are we really sure she would have one out? I mean how do we even really know the IG posts are legit, maybe she's just toying with us. Yes she's confirmed some songs, but not an 'official' set list...

I cheated in finding out the last 4 tours, so I'd be alright I guess on not knowing. Then again I will be peeking around anyway...damn it.

Let's just get to Montreal already. :vogue:

Guest Rachelle of London

Isn't this the rumour thread though? If you don't wanna hear rumours, why enter? There's a spoiler free thread that's very active

Isn't this the rumour thread though? If you don't wanna hear rumours, why enter? There's a spoiler free thread that's very active

Didn't realise this was the rumour thread. I thought it was more of a build up to opening night thread so to speak. Will go to the non spoiler thread Until opening night. Love hearing about people's experiences from opening night onwards and reading their concert reviews so will come back after first night in Canada to enjoy the fan's reactions.

Guest Rachelle of London

Didn't realise this was the rumour thread. I thought it was more of a build up to opening night thread so to speak. Will go to the non spoiler thread Until opening night. Love hearing about people's experiences from opening night onwards and reading their concert reviews so will come back after first night in Canada to enjoy the fan's reactions.

I don't know Jan. the thread titles confuse me. This may not be the rumour thread after all. To be honest I'd rather see people post speculated set lists rather than harp on about Madonna only selling one ticket. :lmao:

I don't know Jan. the thread titles confuse me. This may not be the rumour thread after all. To be honest I'd rather see people post speculated set lists rather than harp on about Madonna only selling one ticket. :lmao:

Know what you mean Chelle. I am a bit confused with the threads too so glad I am not the only one. I bet we will all be excited once the tour starts. I just adored this forum when MDNA tour was on. Everyone was so pumped and always love the reviews. Just glad that this tour I can also join in as well !

Why has no one pointed out, that this may be the first time we're getting video interludes for album tracks from the current album since 2001's DWT?

Also Candy Shop, a song as forgettable as it is, was BEGGING to get video treatment ever since it's release. And now, 7 years later, it may actually get one before it will never appear on any tour list ever. :queenbitch:

And we still have possibly one interlude left. If it ends up being Rescue Me, the quartet will be complete and 4 songs will get their "video debut". That's honestly the part of her tours I'm always the most excited about. Her amazing tour interludes. No one does them like her, honestly.

Guest Rachelle of London

Why has no one pointed out, that this may be the first time we're getting video interludes for album tracks from the current album since 2001's DWT?

Also Candy Shop, a song as forgettable as it is, was BEGGING to get video treatment ever since it's release. And now, 7 years later, it may actually get one before it will never appear on any tour list ever. :queenbitch:

And we still have possibly one interlude left. If it ends up being Rescue Me, the quartet will be complete and 4 songs will get their "video debut". That's honestly the part of her tours I'm always the most excited about. Her amazing tour interludes. No one does them like her, honestly.

:clap:

so excited it is untrue