Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

Believe me, I do go and have as much fun as possible... but sometimes other people bother me when it seems like a huge swath isn't having fun at moments. I can handle a few. Because there is always those few zombies no matter what an artist sings.

So I am not trying to put it all on Madonna, but I still think flow is important when choosing. And I actually like "Revolver" but I don't think the extreme vocoder helped the song gain any favor, lol.

I get what you're saying, London crowd is shit! When people next to you just standing like a statue, ruins the atmosphere.

I think it's just where you go to see her really. Confession had hits and the album was huge and yet London audience was still miserable. So you gotta try to zone out the zombies or see her up close.

I get what your saying, London crowd is shit! When people next to you just standing like a statue, ruins the atmosphere.

I think it's just where you go to see her really. Confession had hits and the album was huge and yet London audience was still miserable. So you gotta try to zone out the zombies or see her up close.

I was in the golden circle for MNDA in Hyde Park and it was dead most of the time although they perked every now and again. The first cheer was for PDP and the whole audience really suddenly cheered up.

I'm hoping Birmingham will be more fun!

Guest Rachelle of London

British arena crowds are always dead. Despite the size of the arena Birmingham MDNA was so quiet. London I didn't notice cos I was GC but everyone told me they couldn't even hear the music properly in the normal section. Old concerts at Wembley Stadium were always a blast, you could hear the crowds from my house and that's 3 miles away

What r the chances she films on Opening night for the blu-Ray. Has it ever been done before?

montreal always goes wild for M regardless if the song she is singing was a hit or not. She always mentions that she is half French Canadian and how much she loves the love she gets from the audience right here.

Saw this on IG

D1F2DF3D-A88D-483C-8DF1-DE6AC6845073.jpg

It appears to have been deleted by the original uploader

Madonnatribe has another supposed setlist.

Section 1 Latin Lovers
01 Intro (using parts of Secret Project speech, mashed with love songs)
02 Living for Love
03 Hold Tight
04 Who's that Girl Flamenco mix
05 Deeper & Deeper 2015 mix

Section 2 Chapel of Sin
06 S.E.X. (Interlude with parts of erotica & best night)
07 Justify my Love (Led Zeppelin mash)
08 Holy Water/Vogue mash
09 Dress you up 2015 mix
10 Inside Out (with "True Blue" bridge)

Section 3 Destruction/Apocalypse
11: Rescue me 2015 mix (interlude)
12: Ghosttown
13: Love don't live here anymore or HeartBreakCity
14: Between the Bars
15: Wash all over me Remix

Section 4 The Queen's throne
16: Iconic (Interlude)
17: Devil Pray
18: Like a Prayer
19: Ray of Light
20: Joan of arc or Rebel Heart (acoustic)

Section 5 Rooftop Party
21: Illuminati (Interlude)
22: Into the Groove
23: Holiday
24: Bitch i'm Madonna

This has more older hits, for the complainers who want hits!

Yes, I like it better than the other one. No Candy Shop, Music or La Isla Bonita which I"m bored with now. And it has one of my favorite songs from RH, Wash All Over Me.

I like that setlist, but it's probably fake. She never mentioned LAP on her instagram and she has done it a lot recently on tour. I'm pretty sure Music and La Isla Bonita will be on the setlist even though they aren't my favorite songs.