First 5 Rebel Heart tour dates have been postponed till January.

Alpha

Guest bluejean

Insurance doesnt cover it you uninformed know it all!!!!!

This must be the Twitter Travel Expert :lmao:

Chelle, someone who worked for an airline told me once you are legally entitled to a refund. I don't know how true that is but He helped me get some money refunded when I missed a flight.

At the very least you should be able to change the flight for a fee. If it's through one of those cheap ass agents it will be hard work I think.

Everytime I book a flight booking system offers insurance, and it covers most of the cases including the refusal of the trip for personal reasons.

Everytime I book a flight booking system offers insurance, and it covers most of the cases including the refusal of the trip for personal reasons.

I used to work in the travel industry and I've never seen this kind of insurance, sorry. Maybe in Russia, but not in Canada.

I don't really see why it's so crucial to go to the first night show, and be the first to see it before the rest of fans. I personally would rather see a show later in the tour because it's better because the opening night always has a few mistakes and kinks that she works out later.

Oh please, if opening night was just 3 hrs or less from your home you'd go there. You don't need to put up an attitude because of someone's frustrations. These people are allowed to be mad over this.

Didn't she cancel the first DWT date ?

Oh I don't know. I thought it was Barcelona. I was there. That's why I understand those who want to be the very first day. It's an incredible experience.

Oh please, if opening night was just 3 hrs or less from your home you'd go there. You don't need to put up an attitude because of someone's frustrations. These people are allowed to be mad over this.

I think her reaction is over the fact some say they won't go to see her because it won't be the opening night.

That's a bit extreme you must admit.

Well I can understand it. Sometimes you can't afford a Madonna concert. Fact. And when you are in doubt if you can spend that much money, maybe being the first night makes the difference.

There's no sin if you don't go to a tour, although some people here seem to have a heart attack at the mere thought. Maybe they have never struggled with money or have never been in a depression and you don't feel like it.

Guest Rachelle of London

I used to work in the travel industry and I've never seen this kind of insurance, sorry. Maybe in Russia, but not in Canada.

Not in the UK either. Travel insurers will not give me my money back because Madonna has rescheduled

oh and to Mr Travel Expert I have full travel insurance.

Yes, people have a right to be angry. But they have no right to blame Madonna for their decisions to book non-refundable flights or hotels. You always can book a hotel at bookiing.com (without paying a cent till the day of arrival) or book a flight with any kind of insurance. It's not Madonna's fault that you don't think of the things like that.

Sorry, but shut the fuck up. Madonna made a committment with her fans and unless there's a really, REALLY good reason for cancelling, everyone has the right to be pissed off. I love Madonna, but this is fucked up and unprofessional. She's on fucking Twitter all fucking day long giving us all her opinion about every petty little thing but she can't send her fans a little message before cancelling on all of us.

Also, Madonna tours are starting to seem like a really stressful hassel. At the end of the day if she doesn't cancel on you, if you're lucky enough to get noticed by Guy Ritchie to get in the golden trinagle or whatever, or have the 400 - 500 dollars to be up close, you'll have a blast and see a fantastic show, but this isn't fun anymore. It just comes off as Live Nation and Guy O'Seary trying their hardest to make the most money possible off of Madonna. She releases an album and the only thing they're thinking about is concert tickets and presales and ridiculously overpriced VIP passes and tacky tour merchandise.

Sorry, but shut the fuck up. Madonna made a committment with her fans and unless there's a really, REALLY good reason for cancelling, everyone has the right to be pissed off. I love Madonna, but this is fucked up and unprofessional. She's on fucking Twitter all fucking day long giving us all her opinion about every petty little thing but she can't send her fans a little message before cancelling on all of us.

Also, Madonna tours are starting to seem like a really stressful hassel. At the end of the day if she doesn't cancel on you, if you're lucky enough to get noticed by Guy Ritchie to get in the golden trinagle or whatever, or have the 400 - 500 dollars to be up close, you'll have a blast and see a fantastic show, but this isn't fun anymore. It just comes off as Live Nation and Guy O'Seary trying their hardest to make the most money possible off of Madonna. She releases an album and the only thing they're thinking about is concert tickets and presales and ridiculously overpriced VIP passes and tacky tour merchandise.

yep.

😂😂😂😂

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle, someone who worked for an airline told me once you are legally entitled to a refund. I don't know how true that is but He helped me get some money refunded when I missed a flight.

At the very least you should be able to change the flight for a fee. If it's through one of those cheap ass agents it will be hard work I think.

I booked with Expedia as a package, non transferable or refundable. Barney explained a few pages back. He's worked in travel for years.

I'm just gonna go and party with all my friends who are in town at the same time.

Guest Hunterlas

Yes, the Drowned World Tour was originally planned to start in Cologne, Germany, but destiny decided it was going to Barcelona instead.

Shit does happens. Sux, but it does.

I booked with Expedia as a package, non transferable or refundable. Barney explained a few pages back. He's worked in travel for years.

I'm just gonna go and party with all my friends who are in town at the same time.

but maybe you can change your date? don't you want to try? If you can get another week off, though...

Guest Rachelle of London

but maybe you can change your date? don't you want to try? If you can get another week off, though...

Non transferable. I'm stuck. I tried to change the dates. I can do for my hotel but still lose my flight money. I've been trying since 8am, its now 4pm. They've escalated it to management now. My boss even sent me home at 10 cos I couldnt stop crying.

Non transferable. I'm stuck. I tried to change the dates. I can do for my hotel but still lose my flight money. I've been trying since 8am, its now 4pm. They've escalated it to management now. My boss even sent me home at 10 cos I couldnt stop crying.

I'm so sorry for you guys, you can't even imagine... :(

For a lot of people, it's incredibly hard and near hurtful to press that confirm button for two tickets that comes to a total of $850. And that was just back floor and lower level. Sure, if you don't have the money nobody's making you spend it. But dammit sometimes people say "I deserve a good time. It's one thing. I'll pay for it but it'll be a great time out. Just do it!" Some may be relieved at this news because they'll just get their tickets refunded and cancel it off. But those who booked everything, got time off work, rental car lined up, etc etc...i totally feel their frustrations. It IS a chance you take with any future event but I guess it hurts harder when it's Madonna because she excites more than most do so it's that much more disappointing. It's cool to offer advice to help point people in the right direction of how to recover their money or change plans without breaking the bank, but insulting their intelligence or shushing them off is ridiculous. This is a forum and it's not like they are pressed because GhostTown has a minus on it this week. This is actually press worthy. Just sayin

Edited by James0479

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle, I'm so fucking sorry.

Aww babe! The bright side is that at least 12 of my Madonna UK friends are in the same boat. We're gonna go hard in MIA. Gonna be brill!!!!

Aww babe! The bright side is that at least 12 of my Madonna UK friends are in the same boat. We're gonna go hard in MIA. Gonna be brill!!!!

Thank the lord you're not alone! And it's not like you booked an inclusive trip to North Dakota or somewhere awful :lol:

You'll be in MIAAAAMIIIII

MartinParr5.jpg

Reprehensible, and the nonchalance from some quarters about it is hilarious and appalling in equal measure. How many sell-outs do we have so far in the 50 odd date tour anyway? 5? 6? Is it any wonder? The excuse is just insulting too... reminds me of the Manc Sticky & Sweet cancellation. "logistical problems" being the cover for them not even having sold 5000 tickets.

Awww babes!!! Enjoy the trip!! I'm so sorry for all you guys but try to look on the bright side, you all should group up and fuck up MIA!!

:clap:

Guest Rachelle of London

Chellegasm,IN n Out just opened in Miami recently...make the most of it,have fun!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel all tingly!

Reprehensible, and the nonchalance from some quarters about it is hilarious and appalling in equal measure. How many sell-outs do we have so far in the 50 odd date tour anyway? 5? 6? Is it any wonder? The excuse is just insulting too... reminds me of the Manc Sticky & Sweet cancellation. "logistical problems" being the cover for them not even having sold 5000 tickets.

Oh I know. People saying there is no evidence the tour isn't selling well ? One show in LA, one show in Vegas, only two shows in NY when she usually plays around six, a third show in London had to be chopped because of lack of demand for the first show. Planned second shows for Birminghan and Glasgow axed. How much more evidence do people need? The prices are too high and they have fucked people off too many times.

Just awful. :( I feel so sorry for you, Chelle.

Oh Chelle that's awful. I am sorry you have to go through this crap.