First 5 Rebel Heart tour dates have been postponed till January.

Alpha

I'm so sorry for everyone who lost $ made arrangements. It's so odd I had this feeling this was going to happen. It is true the tour is not selling good in the US especially.

Someone on FB said everyone should stop complaining and be grateful....to think of how much money Madonna loses by bringing the show back to the states for just a few shows. "She's losing more than you guys are!" I seriously hate people sometimes. What a moron lol

Guest Rachelle of London

Someone on FB said everyone should stop complaining and be grateful....to think of how much money Madonna loses by bringing the show back to the states for just a few shows. "She's losing more than you guys are!" I seriously hate people sometimes. What a moron lol

:dead:

Some of the sycophants started attacking me on Twitter and saying that Madonna is the only victim of this because people are gonna be flooding her Instagram comments :lmao:

Yeah, I feel so bad for her $800 million ass :chuckle:

:dead:

Some of the sycophants started attacking me on Twitter and saying that Madonna is the only victim of this because people are gonna be flooding her Instagram comments :lmao:

:chuckle: i hope they do complain on her IG, she needs to know the anger of fans who are going to lose money.

:sad:

it's because the prices are so expensive I WANTED to go. and there are still tickets available months later on ticket master. :(

This is such a shitty move if it's all about saving face from low ticket sales. I hope everyone that booked flights and accommodation can get some of their money back. :(

She really should have started the tour in places in the world where there is high demand - South America, Asia/Oceania and then saturated markets like US/Europe later and hope the buzz gets the casual fan interested.

OR, MAYBE JUST LOWER THE FUCKING PRICES. :rolleyes:

This is such a shitty move if it's all about saving face from low ticket sales. I hope everyone that booked flights and accommodation can get some of their money back. :(

She really should have started the tour in places in the world where there is high demand - South America, Asia/Oceania and then saturated markets like US/Europe later and hope the buzz gets the casual fan interested.

OR, MAYBE JUST LOWER THE FUCKING PRICES. :rolleyes:

and if she doesn't get the prices for tickets in US and places don't sell. what will she do just cancel? God I hope it doesn't come to that. This entire RH era has been a mess.

Guest Rachelle of London

She wont cancel as shes rescheduling. I think theyve just moved those dates so its easier to then do Latin and South America. At least she's not straight up cancelling. I don't think the reason for moving the dates is low ticket sales at all. Even though theyre not the best if they were so low they would just cancel.

She wont cancel as shes rescheduling. I think theyve just moved those dates so its easier to then do Latin and South America. At least she's not straight up cancelling. I don't think the reason for moving the dates is low ticket sales at all. Even though theyre not the best if they were so low they would just cancel.

Yeah it looks like the reschedule is being set up as the launching pad into a South America leg of the tour.

I fear for Asia and Oceania because before this, it looked like South America was gonna miss out. Madonna won't want to continue this tour after 3 continents I reckon.

Totally agree with this.

she said it was the stage but i doubt that. Why wasn't it planned to do Latin and SA in the first place?

Fuck wank bollocks. Hugs to all that booked. Ive no idea why, she mustve gone to the first week of rehearsing and got some news (maybe the stage, more than usual to do?) shes probably fuming too. I hope its being filmed. Its so sad. Unless im crazy werent we told she was going to start in Canada before any tickets went on sale?

OK Chelle mentioned about the travel details. Yes thats my usual trade.

It depends on what you have booked.

If you your flight booking it says (non change/non ref) youre fucked. You booked the cheapest ticket at the time. That is why it was cheap. If you have a changeable ticket if you booked it direct with them its easy.

With hotel bookings again it depends on what rate you booked. Lets say you use Hotels.com there just like the flights will give you an offer price for a non cancellation room.

If its a package deal (covered by Atol in the UK) you would have to find out from the agency which type of flight ticket and room rate they used. No point in calling the airlines, you would have to go through them. If you paid a deposit then paid a balance 12/10/8 weeks before the departure date they may not have booked the non cancellation fare out of risk but you are under the agents terms and conditions.

The other is OK a bit of a con, it depends on how well you know your doctor. Claim it back on your insurance. Chelle, youve been in the hozzie recently. All the doctor has to do is sign a form to say you are unfit to travel.

Hope that helps! If any of you have got which airline and 'class' code of your tickets (E,Z,J,Y) ect. you can google it and it will tell you how changeable it is

Good luck Guys xxxx

The whole era and her entire team are so clueless that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she only became 'aware' of the fact that the tour kicks off on August 29 a few days ago and suddenly went, "Hang on but I need to spend a few weeks with the kids on their summer holiday. Not enough time for rehearsals. Push it back." and that was it.

Very unprofessional but what's new really? Her team is a bunch of amateurs.

Guest Rachelle of London

Fuck wank bollocks. Hugs to all that booked. Ive no idea why, she mustve gone to the first week of rehearsing and got some news (maybe the stage, more than usual to do?) shes probably fuming too. I hope its being filmed. Its so sad. Unless im crazy werent we told she was going to start in Canada before any tickets went on sale?

OK Chelle mentioned about the travel details. Yes thats my usual trade.

It depends on what you have booked.

If you your flight booking it says (non change/non ref) youre fucked. You booked the cheapest ticket at the time. That is why it was cheap. If you have a changeable ticket if you booked it direct with them its easy.

With hotel bookings again it depends on what rate you booked. Lets say you use Hotels.com there just like the flights will give you an offer price for a non cancellation room.

If its a package deal (covered by Atol in the UK) you would have to find out from the agency which type of flight ticket and room rate they used. No point in calling the airlines, you would have to go through them. If you paid a deposit then paid a balance 12/10/8 weeks before the departure date they may not have booked the non cancellation fare out of risk but you are under the agents terms and conditions.

The other is OK a bit of a con, it depends on how well you know your doctor. Claim it back on your insurance. Chelle, youve been in the hozzie recently. All the doctor has to do is sign a form to say you are unfit to travel.

Hope that helps! If any of you have got which airline and 'class' code of your tickets (E,Z,J,Y) ect. you can google it and it will tell you how changeable it is

Good luck Guys xxxx

Thanks Barney!!!! Mum was so worried because she thought you were going to the Atlanta show.

The whole era and her entire team are so clueless that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she only became 'aware' of the fact that the tour kicks off on August 29 a few days ago and suddenly went, "Hang on but I need to spend a few weeks with the kids on their summer holiday. Not enough time for rehearsals. Push it back." and that was it.

Very unprofessional but what's new really? Her team is a bunch of amateurs.

and Madonna's and Rocco's Birthday's are in Aug? they usually go to france.

Thanks Barney!!!! Mum was so worried because she thought you were going to the Atlanta show.

I nearly pressed the confirm button! I changed it till Oct though and have got to cancel that. Hot mess all round x

Guest Hunterlas

Its time to move on though (at least for me) good luck to all and hope to see you in Montreal instead!

Guest Rachelle of London

....and I was genuinely looking forward to meet you.

:( You guys would've seen my BIM costume which I could only getting away with wearing in Miami.

If I changed to Montreal I'd probably get kicked out of Canada cos of my outfit :dead:

Of course her team is probably blissfully unaware of the knock-on effect this unprofessional attitude will have on the next tour: no one will want to book tickets for the first 1-2 weeks of the tour because of what happened this time around and she will end up playing opening night to a half empty arena. We are seeing the knock-on effect of the MDNA Tour damage on this tour already; but it could get much, much worse and the way things are going, I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Madonna tour 2018: an 'intimate affair' coming to your local amphitheatre soon.