First 5 Rebel Heart tour dates have been postponed till January.

Alpha

I was talking about Madonna not you.

Bloody hell

Wow I didn't even quote you! I hope you quickly get your money back along with the other people here and this bullshit/confusion and childish attitude towards other people can end.

but this was a good lesson for me to see how quickly people you've been friendly with online for years can turn into complete strangers within one minute on a public forum.

I hope you also learned that when you make a trip to another continent again later, always buy the extra cancel fee no matter what, so you can be certain you're absolutely secure.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wow I didn't even quote you! I hope you quickly get your money back along with the other people here and this bullshit/confusion and childish attitude towards other people can end.

but this was a good lesson for me to see how quickly people you've been friendly with online for years can turn into complete strangers within one minute on a public forum.

I hope you also learned that when you make a trip to another continent again later, always buy the extra cancel fee no matter what, so you can be certain you're absolutely secure.

Aww thanks for the advice, and tell the people from Twitter who can get back travel refunds easy because they have common sense that I thank them too.

Hmmmmmm.... something is off in MadonnaLand lately...

I wonder if the person who fucked up these dates also had access to her demos last year.....

(runs out of thread before I get killed.)

GIF-abandon-abandon-thread-dislike-do-no

Guest Rachelle of London

oh chelle....in recent weeks i'm having all my time for the fucking theatre festival...just come here to read something....and when i saw "5 RH dates...." on the main page i thoguht....wow..she added more.... :roadrunner:

it's like a month that i want to ask you when you're in Italy...but my head is in other places....

i've just read from work 2 pages of this thread and it's all O_o i'm not updated...i hope you, carly and others have arranged something

tell me the menu...i'll give you advices... :laugh:

Ill message you when I'm there, might go for Veal scallopini

I agree. There's no need for insulting and tearing each other down and there's absolutely no need for a cult-like, ride or die view of Madonna. She's said so herself: she hates yes-men and she hates people who blindly agree with everything she does. She's always encouraged her fans to be critical and let's face it, she wouldn't be the artist and icon she is today if people weren't critical of her work along the way. It's important to always support her of course but there's absolutely nothing wrong with voicing your own opinion which may different from the masses. She's not Joan of Arc; she fucks up just like everyone else.

:thumbsup:

I haven't been here since Drakegate as the shit i copped from people (mainly Chelle) was too much hassle, i really couldn't be arsed. I've popped back to see whats goin on with these cancellations and after reading this thread i see its the same person talking to other members like shit.

Seriously babe you need to get your head out of the clouds...i doubt very much half the things you say on here are actually true anyway...your boss sent you home because you were crying over Madonna cancelling her show!? Where do you work!? The Samaritans?! Sugar Daddies!? Multiple shows around the world...surprise trips to Atlanta...You read like a typical person who lives in online fantasy world when the reality is quite different.

I had Miami tickets too but im also seeing her in Birmingham so i'm still going to Miami and the money im being refunded is just going to be a nice little bonus for spends. There is still plenty to do in Miami and if you are going to see her in Paris and every show in the UK...then you really dont have a problem....and to be fair, you did book through expedia so you were being a bit cheap.

I'd be interested to see a photo of you to see if you look exactly as i think you do.

Guest Rachelle of London

I haven't been here since Drakegate as the shit i copped from people (mainly Chelle) was too much hassle, i really couldn't be arsed. I've popped back to see whats goin on with these cancellations and after reading this thread i see its the same person talking to other members like shit.

Seriously babe you need to get your head out of the clouds...i doubt very much half the things you say on here are actually true anyway...your boss sent you home because you were crying over Madonna cancelling her show!? Where do you work!? The Samaritans?! Sugar Daddies!? Multiple shows around the world...surprise trips to Atlanta...You read like a typical person who lives in online fantasy world when the reality is quite different.

I had Miami tickets too but im also seeing her in Birmingham so i'm still going to Miami and the money im being refunded is just going to be a nice little bonus for spends. There is still plenty to do in Miami and if you are going to see her in Paris and every show in the UK...then you really dont have a problem....and to be fair, you did book through expedia so you were being a bit cheap.

I'd be interested to see a photo of you to see if you look exactly as i think you do.

What the actual fuck???

I thought he blocked me!!!!!! :dead:

How does he know which shows I'm going to???? This is too weird.

I'll be in Leeds this weekend, wanna meet up? You can really see what I look like then.

Guest Rachelle of London

Does anyone with half a brain cell actually believe me when I brought up sugar daddies????

Thats an old forum joke honey. If you stopped following me around maybe you would know that. Seriously. You've literally stalked ALL my posts!!!!

Does anyone with half a brain cell actually believe me when I brought up sugar daddies????

Thats an old forum joke honey. If you stopped following me around maybe you would know that. Seriously. You've literally stalked ALL my posts!!!!

Well, you ARE a star, you know ! :smile:

Aww thanks for the advice, and tell the people from Twitter who can get back travel refunds easy because they have common sense that I thank them too.

again, I never even talked about it on twitter, I only pointed out on here that you were on twitter calling me names and then went here to deny it and act like I was crazy.

sigh. I don't know why you feel the need to make such a mockery out of this. I thought we got along and were pretty cool with each other. guess I was wrong. very, very wrong.

Guest Rachelle of London

Seriously, all these people that have a problem with my posts over the past few months, please just block me or take it to PMs. It's getting boring now. This weirdo from Leeds informed everyone that hes blocked me a few weeks ago because I disagreed with him about something, I cant even remember, now he knows everythign about me. I cant even. Seriously. Just BLOCK me and stop stalking me. Its strange! Or at least stalk me on social media like normal people do :lmao:

What on earth are you on about ? Disgusting, incorrect post and uncalled for. You are not even in this discussion so only causing trouble.

Guest Rachelle of London

Aww Rachelle you have groupies! So cute!

It's not cute. I'm actually scared.

again, I never even talked about it on twitter, I only pointed out on here that you were on twitter calling me names and then went here to deny it and act like I was crazy.

sigh. I don't know why you feel the need to make such a mockery out of this. I thought we got along and were pretty cool with each other. guess I was wrong. very, very wrong.

I said lets just agree to disagree about 5am, its now 12pm. You're now playing the victim because you got called out, Simple. I wont stand for it. Try it with someone else. I don;t care. We have differences of opinions, that is all. Stop with the drama. I thanked you for your advice on how easy it is to get a refund. Thanks again.

Guest Rachelle of London

What on earth are you on about ? Disgusting post.

Jan, I work for the Samaritans so I can take it. :lmao: Where did IT even come from? I genuinely thought it blocked me and was flushed.

Is it possible she doesn't even know the details of rescheduling issues? I wouldn't be surprised tbh

This era has left me so flat. This is just another negative.

Hope everyone comes to a happy resolution regarding their travel expenses! I'd be absolutely livid if it were happening to me. It's insult to injury!

It's not cute. I'm actually scared.

I said lets just agree to disagree about 5am, its now 12pm. You're now playing the victim because you got called out, Simple. I wont stand for it. Try it with someone else. I don;t care. We have differences of opinions, that is all. Stop with the drama. I thanked you for your advice on how easy it is to get a refund. Thanks again.

you said lets disagree? I haven't read that anywhere.

you took something I said a totally wrong way but then kept on going and turned it into a very personal thing that had nothing to do with the discussion. I thought it was low of you and Im disappointed in you.

Guest Rachelle of London

you said lets disagree? I haven't read that anywhere.

you took something I said a totally wrong way but then kept on going and turned it into a very personal thing that had nothing to do with the discussion. I thought it was low of you and Im disappointed in you.

I really dont want or need your judgement. Dont care if you're disappointed in me.

You have my twitter, my FB, or PM me if you want to vent about how much I disappoint you. Stop making a spectacle.

I really dont want or need your judgement. Dont care if you're disappointed in me.

You have my twitter, my FB, or PM me if you want to vent about how much I disappoint you. Stop making a spectacle.

but wait a sec.. didn't you just do the same?

ugh whatever, this clearly isn't worth it.