Who is your dream producer to work with Madonna?

Guest HaveASit

You know, I used to have a list when this question was asked for the last 15 years...now I dont really give a fuck. she has done the whole experimental thing and also the whole "im still relevant/work with whos cool" thing. Im indifferent now. Thats what the rebel heart era has done to me. I dont care anymore. I just love madonna.

I no longer care who the producer is. If Madonna does not have a strong opinion about the musical direction of a project. Who cares? When Madonna made Erotica, Shep Pettibone said, she was specific about what she wanted the sound to be. They found the style in the recording process.

Um..Pat Leonard, Stephen Bray, Jellybean, or Nile Rodgers/Daft Punk ;P lol. Even Stuart Price I wouldn't mind a second chance!

ANYone who provides w/ her w/ those perfect, simple, catchy pop songs she's legendary for. Just want the next album to be back to basics. ONE album (along w/ 'maybe' a deluxe w/ a few bonus tracks/ remixes) A mix of ballads and amazing but simple infectious pop/dance songs. NO more MDNAs or Hard Candys save songs like GI2M which I still say is one of her best, most underrated songs in the last 10 years! Pharrell was fab. w/ her but don't think she should work w/ him again (though wouldn't be upset if she did). Though, def. prefer him over the fckin Orbits, Timberlakes/lands, Oakenfelds, Benesi, Solveigs, Diplos, Mirwais, etc..

Sorry but there's just been a disconnect and lack of chemistry w/ her last several producers. GT (the best song on the album besides the now rejected demo of RH) was not produced by Diplo. I actually wouldn't mind more work w/ Avicii but think this album was his only shot and aside from the RH demo I'm not impressed.

I no longer care who the producer is. If Madonna does not have a strong opinion about the musical direction of a project. Who cares? When Madonna made Erotica, Shep Pettibone said, she was specific about what she wanted the sound to be. They found the style in the recording process.

*That was the major issue w. Hard Candy. She was a bitch slave to Timbaland and Timberlake. Almost everything she did w/ them was THEM feat. M :## I wish Pharrell did the whole damn album lol!

i have been dreaming of a Daft Punk collaboration since after Music the album...

There's a reason why ROL and COADF were well-received by even the casual fans... if you look at the ROL and COADF songs, there is self introspection but with the right amount of social awareness... not too much of angst and anger... even the preachy song from ROL and COADF are successfully tamed by the wonderful production of those two albums... the sound and content was mature and cohesive and not all over the place...

But i guess it really depends on where MADONNA's state of mind is when making an album... When she made ROL, she is at very good state of mind just being a new mother and huge success of Evita... When she made COADF, all is well with her and Guy and family and she has already let out her angst in the American Life album...

I d like her to write the songs with Pat Leonard, Rick Nowels and Joe Henry.

Then produce them all with Stromae.

I d like her to concentrate on grown up songs, so called "Heart songs".

I believe such an album would smash and would win her universal acclaim.

Rebel Heart has proven she can create magic with anyone. I don't have a wish list, other than the fantasy of her working with Nile Rogers, Pat Leonard, and Stephen Bray again, for nostalgic reasons. But only if they could create the same masterpieces as the first time around.

JOE HENRY.

&

Martin Gore

just these two, One ENTIRE album.

THE END.

I LOVE YOU!!!!

even if i'd leave henry only for the writing process....

and i'd be really curious about what a reznor collab would be like, as Nightshade suggested...

apart from those i don't care...she showed with rh that she can do wonders with known and unknown producers....commercial and experimental...people that have time people that don't

honestly, even if it sounds rude, i'm more than happy that avicii got sick...he showed he's a genius in the writing process....an avicii album? no thanks

She might as well return to her roots, since it's just the hardcore fans left at this point

She won't produce her own albums, she is not a musician. She can call herself a co producer because she makes decisions, hires other musicians, etc. but she won't go at it alone