Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

So no stadiums and no Latin America this time around? Any particular reason for each? Was LA too saturated or something?

Probably for the Second Leg with Australia and Asia :popcorn2:

So no stadiums and no Latin America this time around? Any particular reason for each? Was LA too saturated or something?

It's just that she can't go everywhere. Confessions went to Japan but did not go to Latin America. MDNA and Sticky went to Latin America but not to Japan or Australia. This time she is going to Japan and more Asian countries for the very first time ever plus Australia. She needs to tour for like 7 months to go everywhere.

The only time she did Latin America and Japan during the same tour was in 1993, but she barely did any shows in the US and Europe.

It's just that she can't go everywhere. Confessions went to Japan but did not go to Latin America. MDNA and Sticky went to Latin America but not Japan or Australia. This time she is going to Japan and more Asian countries for the very first time ever plus Australia. She needs to tour for like 7 months to go everywhere.

Yeah good point. Maybe she'll pull a S&S and do a 2nd leg. She should! Maybe I'm just being selfish tho :lol: I just don't want her to spend another two years just doing a movie.

I actually liked W.E. and all (probably the only 1), and I think it's cool she's directing films, but I wish she'd choose more interesting subject matter :lol:

GURRRRL

This is me basically telling u 2 sit ur ass down & listen.

FUCK ANTWERP.

I know it's our country & shit...but u do not pass on a possibility 2 go 2 Bercy.

OVER FUCKING ANTWERP. save that shit 4 Clouseau.

IM GOING TO BERCY! one of the best places to see her!

and yeah that fucking clouseaupaleis :lmao: i can't believe even U2 are going there. it just sounds kinda cheap doesn't it

I'm going to Prague and Amsterdam! Hotels Booked and now waiting to purchase the tickets - i hope she adds the 2nd concert in Prague and Amsterdam soon!!!

Sorry, I can not keep up anymore... So if I buy that $20 Icon Live Pass, what presale exactly am I eligible to then? (Dec 1 - London)

Onsale Dates and Times
  • •MAR•10TUE

Fanclub Presale

10:00 Local Time

Ends Wed, March 11, 2015 at 17:00 Local Time

• •MAR•11WED

Citibank Presale

Ends Fri, March 13, 2015 at 16:00 Local Time

• •MAR•12THU

Amazon Presale

• •MAR•13FRI

Live Nation Presale

• •MAR•16MON

General public onsale

09:00 Local Time

Sorry, I can not keep up anymore... So if I buy that $20 Icon Live Pass, what presale exactly am I eligible to then? (Dec 1 - London)

You don't buy any Live Pass until Week #2 Live Passes are available. The one today expires at 5pm on March 4 and is only valid for pre-sales tomorrow.

Edited by rebelvvv

Guest Rachelle of London

<p>

Onsale Dates and Times

• MAR10TUE

Fanclub Presale

Ends Wed, March 11, 2015 at 17:00 Local Time

• MAR11WED

Citibank Presale

• MAR12THU

Amazon Presale

• MAR13FRI

Live Nation Presale

• MAR16MON

General public onsale

09:00 Local Time

The one that says fan club. Because it's coming from the fan club

She's going to Brazil. She's not going to spend two months doing Asia and Australia only. She'll probably end her tour in Rio around Carnival time. She'll just stay there for the party.

I was in the Golden Circle in London and it was like a graveyard. No atmosphere whatsover. I think I was the only one singing Revolver!

Do we know when icon pass tickets will be made available for UK dates or do we just have to keep checking? Is it likely to be the 9th?

You don't buy any Live Pass until Week #2 Live Passes are available. The one today expires at 5pm on March 4 and is only valid for pre-sales tomorrow.

Okay, I got that. But if I buy it next week, I will be granted access to the very earliest presale, right? Because I remember somebody saying Legacy Life members (or smthn) would have even earlier access....

Thanks!

Okay, I got that. But if I buy it next week, I will be granted access to the very earliest presale, right? Because I remember somebody saying Legacy Life members (or smthn) would have even earlier access....

Thanks!

Lifetime legacy for tomorrow is 10am and live pass is the next best at 11am, if you didn't make the lifetime legacy cut off a few years ago. So I imagine it will be the same next week.

I was in the Golden Circle in London and it was like a graveyard. No atmosphere whatsover. I think I was the only one singing Revolver!

Do we know when icon pass tickets will be made available for UK dates or do we just have to keep checking? Is it likely to be the 9th?

http://www.madonna.com/tour/

This says the UK Icon pre-sales are March 10th. Live pass will probably be available the day before, like this week's pass and sale.

Thanks! I'll need to book a meeting room at work so I can discreetly try and book a ticket! I won't be able to do any work anyway until I've secured one.

I was all over the place this afternoon trying to stay focussed after I saw the announcements.

Guest Rachelle of London

So do we have any rumours or idea when and where the extra UK dates will be? Need to plan strategically here.

I doubt they'll add more cities just extra dates to the existing ones.

Thanks! I'll need to book a meeting room at work so I can discreetly try and book a ticket! I won't be able to do any work anyway until I've secured one.

I was all over the place this afternoon trying to stay focussed after I saw the announcements.

:dead:

I doubt they'll add more cities just extra dates to the existing ones.

sorry that's what I meant. In which of the existing cities will the dates be added to. It's hard to word what I mean. Will all four get extra dates. Just London. London and Birmingham. etc. I know she won't play any other arena because they're too small.

sorry that's what I meant. In which of the existing cities will the dates be added to. It's hard to word what I mean. Will all four get extra dates. Just London. London and Birmingham. etc. I know she won't play any other arena because they're too small.

Madonnarama has reported that 2 additional London shows are planned for 2 & 12 December.

Because I still get kind of confused with how I'm supposed to go about checking tickets out from Madonna.com tomorrow if I check directly through ticketmaster can I still view available tickets with my code?

Miguelito Papi Chulo I just found a roundtrip flight to Fort Lauderdale for 300 bucks! How far is Fort Lauderdale from Miami? How do I get to Miami. Will anyone try to eat my face?