New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

• 2 weeks later...

Can we talk about the songs you guys are expecting her to play?

Everybody

Physical Attraction

Over and Over?

Live to Tell

Open Your Heart

Like a Prayer

Express Yourself

Erotica

Deeper and Deeper

Secret

Take a Bow

Human Nature

Nothing Really Matters

Ray of Light

Frozen

Don't Tell Me

Love Profusion

Sorry

Give It 2 Me

This selection is based on what we've heard from and about the album so far. I think the songs are going to be more self-reflective for this tour but who knows...

I also fear we might get to hear a weird mash-up of Diplo's Express Yourself and either Human Nature or M's Express Yourself.

I think Kim's planner for the 2015/2016 tour looks best. I'd modify it such:

2 London arena shows (3 if demand is phenomenal - which is unlikely)

1 Manchester arena show (2 if demand is phenomenal - which is unlikely)

2 Glasgow arena shows

So...

Encouragingly, Live Nation/Oseary have booked stadium stalwarts U2 on an arena only itinerary for their entire 2015 world tour. Even better, London and Glasgow are the only 2 UK cities they're playing! Take the hint Madge!

Ok so MY dream scenario

Oldies but goodies for opening, À la reinvention tour! A song like Ray of Light or Lucky star

We need a come back of Holiday

I also want:

Don't tell me (folk that might fit with the new album)

Miles away

GGW

Give it 2 me

Everybody

Live to tell

(I dream but I can)

Get together (My favorite song from her)

Love profusion

Also, classics

Vogue

Like a prayer

So...

Encouragingly, Live Nation/Oseary have booked stadium stalwarts U2 on an arena only itinerary for their entire 2015 world tour. Even better, London and Glasgow are the only 2 UK cities they're playing! Take the hint Madge!

So, if she takes the hint, I should plan to see her in a Glasgow arena? 😏

So...

How can they go from such a gigantic tour to this rather small, arena only tour!? I'm a bit surprised. I expected them to go the MDNA route and do a mix of arenas and stadiums (not filled stadiums like the 360 tour, but more like MDNA-like attendance).

I hope she will come again to Istanbul. Especially during June, when there is the Pride in Istanbul :p

Last week, the belly dancer who danced for Madonnas bday told in an interview, that she will meet Madonna again because

she will dance for her in her tour. Lets wait and see. I am definitley looking forward to it. Her last Istanbul MDNA concert was

magical

So, if she takes the hint, I should plan to see her in a Glasgow arena?

...and you'll be needing a bed for the night...

How can they go from such a gigantic tour to this rather small, arena only tour!? I'm a bit surprised. I expected them to go the MDNA route and do a mix of arenas and stadiums (not filled stadiums like the 360 tour, but more like MDNA-like attendance).

Probably BECAUSE they've came from a gigantic tour. Supply and demand, making sure the market isn't oversaturated, the guarantee of a show with the best sound and sightlines. It's not so small anyway, they're doing two nights in every major European music city and have left some room to add additional nights if need be. It could be logistical, stadiums during October/November is a no-no. An arena show is infinitely more pleasing for fans anyway. As previously discussed, Live Nation to repeat MDNA's European model of herding people into giant (half to three quarter full) football stadiums to watch an arena designed show in daylight (those nights she didn't wait till after 10pm to hit the stage) wouldn't be the wisest move for Madonna again, never mind U2.

Guest bluejean

Exactly. It's about giving their fans something different each time. Let's face it, unlike Madonna the performance ain't gonna change :lmao:

...and you'll be needing a bed for the night.

I don't know, it seems like such a long flight for only 1 night. I'd have to stay a day or two extra.

It's weird that we don't have rumors about future bookings, with the last tour we have a few stadiums booked I remember Milan or Rome and also another one from Europe.

Well, there was a rumour not long ago that they've booked the San Siro stadium in Milan for July 2015...

Maybe she actually isn't touring until late 2015?

I've thought this too. When she went to Australia for the Girlie Show it was nov-dec, was that the beginning of summer? If she did a late 2015 kickoff there, then move it on to North America or Europe in the new year.

I think with U2 touring much of the typical touring season for Madonna, I could see her taking her time getting the show ready, promoting the album, and getting everyone on earth ready and aware that she's coming! Lol!

I've thought this too. When she went to Australia for the Girlie Show it was nov-dec, was that the beginning of summer? If she did a late 2015 kickoff there, then move it on to North America or Europe in the new year.

I think with U2 touring much of the typical touring season for Madonna, I could see her taking her time getting the show ready, promoting the album, and getting everyone on earth ready and aware that she's coming! Lol!

Yeah, I think this would be a good choice. I can definitely imagine her pulling off the MDNA routine again though, i.e. already kicking it off next June or July in Europe, continuing to North America, and then to South America or Australasia in the late fall.

But I'd fancy the idea of placing the tour start at a later point in the year as well. Australasia in Nov and Dec, followed by North American arena shows til March or something, and then European shows in the early summer, like May and June - an itinerary along the lines of this would make sense too...Although this would mean we Europeans would still be 1,5 years away from seeing her again :(

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I hope she does another show in Quebec City. her only show there was magical last time around

but the crowd was a little tame and stuck up... I doubt she'll go back.

Guest bluejean

Rumour has it that Madonna has confirmed she will never, ever tour Australia.

"Once my children grow up I'll have grandkids to babysit so unfortunately Australia isn't possible in this lifetime. I promise to try and bring my hologram tour there after I'm dead."

I don't know, it seems like such a long flight for only 1 night. I'd have to stay a day or two extra.

*Googles UK Work Visa*

Maybe she actually isn't touring until late 2015?

I was just saying this the other day to Suedehole. The latest rumours of a whole year of promo seem a bit outlandish, but I can see a March album, three months or so of good promo, straight into rehearsals and a late 2015 start, logically, in Oz. Not that there's a particular reason Guy O can't manage two touring acts at the same time, but I can see a more COADF type approach to promo this time around.

Guest bluejean

I remember when the Confessions Tour was announced THAT was considered shocking that she was hitting the road so soon after an album release. Remember the days where her tours came a whole year after the album.

If I remember correctly, the first booking of the mdna tour was done in Dec 2011 for the May 2012 dates in Tel Aviv, Israel. These tours are planned and booked way in advance.

By the way, has anyone noticed that U2 is doing an arena only tour!? Multiple dates in many major cities have already been announced. Will M follow lead?

By the way, has anyone noticed that U2 is doing an arena only tour!? Multiple dates in many major cities have already been announced. Will M follow lead?

That's exactly what we've been discussing above....

There would be a certain sick irony to her spending all that time and effort on this record, then not bother touring it. Though as everyone keeps pointing out, record sales however good, offer very little financial return in this day and age. It wouldn't be like Madge at all to turn her nose up at a $100 million payday (at least) for a few months work.