New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

I think it will be an arena tour next time and it's perfect like that. She gave us two stadium tour with incredible numbers but I don't think a third one will bring such big numbers. But an arena tour is always successful and sold out. Knowing her, the price will be also higher than the previous tour so the gross will be very high too. I prefer to see sold out arenas than 50-70% filled stadiums.

I think it will be an arena tour next time and it's perfect like that. She gave us two stadium tour with incredible numbers but I don't think a third one will bring such big numbers. But an arena tour is always successful and sold out. Knowing her, the price will be also higher than the previous tour so the gross will be very high too. I prefer to see sold out arenas than 50-70% filled stadiums.

She'll never do arenas in South America or Asia though.

The Madonna tours that ALMOST went to Australia:

Reinvention Tour 2004

Confessions Tour 2006

Sticky & Sweet 2008

MDNA 2012

^^^

Rebel Heart Tour 2015/16

On Eagle's Wings Tour 2019

Greatest Hits Tour 2022

Farewell Tour 2027

Farewell For Good Tour 2031

Hologram Tour 2065

The Hologram Tour will be the final tour to skip Australia because "The hologram children are due back at school"

The hologram will make an appearance at gym openings in several regional areas and perform Candy Shop

:dead:

Guest bluejean

So... WILL the new tour be announced Feb 9th with the next batch of Rebel Heart music?

And where will the tour commence? I'm assuming Europe once more. Although I'd like to see it open in the US with more of a Confessions type schedule concluding in Japan and skipping Australia once more. (Hopefully not but you know.)

I hope she comes to the UK!! Surely its one of the biggest markets for her after the US. Although I guess if she is struggling to sell then what's the point... Oh well could give me an excuse to go to the US for a "city break"!

So... WILL the new tour be announced Feb 9th with the next batch of Rebel Heart music?

And where will the tour commence? I'm assuming Europe once more. Although I'd like to see it open in the US with more of a Confessions type schedule concluding in Japan and skipping Australia once more. (Hopefully not but you know.)

I have no idea. But most likely, based on the MDNA Tour timeline, production design must be in its early stages by now.

Although actual show design is unlikely to start until the tour has been officially announced, a rough itinerary was probably set quite some time ago, and M and her team must have known for some time whether the show will be done mainly in stadiums or arenas.

If the tour does indeed start in late 2015, I could easily imagine the tour starting in Japan before moving on to Southeast Asia and then Australia. From then, it would make sense to do North America next and ending the tour in Europe.

I'm curious who M has hired as Production Designer for the upcoming tour. Mark Fisher, who was Production Designer of the MDNA Tour, unfortunately died last year. :(

All I know is that I NEED her to perform a

Live to Tell | Ghosttown | Rain | I'll Remember

combo. I've been listening to these four songs in succession and it's pure heart.

(All right, I'll settle for Rain / Ghosttown.)

I guess that is why all the big shows have been cancelled.

U're funny though...Not.

Hope im wrong though, would love to see her again!

I was wondering if she'll repeat the MDNA schedule or something similar to the S&S tour...

Maybe 2 legs with a smaller gap in between?

It's not about being funny, sweetie, it's about making sense.

Besides both Rolling Stones and Paul McCartney are scheduled to play here in the second half of this year, some say November. McCartney actually played here back in 2010.

I wanna see her too!! So let's cross our fingers

Does anyone else think that South America may be skipped next tour due to the South American fan sites openly leaking the new audio?

Aside the fact that I certainly hope she doesn't skips S.A. I honestly believe that it couldn't be enough reason for her or Live Nation to drop a market where she did so well the last two tours. If she skipped it (which I don't think that will happen) it would be for avoiding oversaturating the market here and replace the leg with the australian one, but one of the places where the Rebel Heart presale did better was in all of South America. And she can easily do both S.A. and Australia like in 93 or like MDNA was planned. My favorite scenario is the tour starting late this year, let's say November/December in South America, then move to Australia and Japan and then maybe March 2016 start the North American leg (indoors arenas) to finish in May/June in Europe. A girl can dream!

I can see her kicking the tour off in November/December in Australia. Why?

1. It's late spring/early summer there. If she did go to Australia after doing a SA leg it would be way too hot there, I think.
  2. She still has to make up not going there last time and pretty much everytime for the past 12 years.
  3. People will be hyped to see her and may give extremely good critiques.

I can see her kicking the tour off in November/December in Australia. Why?

• It's late spring/early summer there. If she did go to Australia after doing a SA leg it would be way too hot there, I think.
  • She still has to make up not going there last time and pretty much everytime for the past 12 years.
  • People will be hyped to see her and may give extremely good critiques.

That would work too! Dec/Jan Australia/Japan, February Latin America March/April North America May/June Europe

As her tours seem to get longer and longer, does it look likely the next tour will exceed six months (if only one leg)?

I don't think it will exceed 6 months.

She did about 6 months during S+S in 2008/09

and 6 months during MDNA.

That's probably why she cancelled Australia

during MDNA, it probably would have been

too long on the road for her.

The only way she could fit Australia, Asia and

possibly South Africa is by shortening America

and Europe tours.

As for South America I have the feeling she won't

go there with next tour. Live Nation will probably

prefer to let her do shows in Australia and Asia where she would play to larger audiences and can charge higher ticket prices.

Edited by RebelHeart75

I think this is how the tour itinerary will probably look like.

4 months of touring in 2015

AUG-SEPT 2015 Europe (arenas and stadiums)

SEPT-NOV 2015 N. America (arenas and stadiums)

2 months of touring in 2016

FEB 2015 Australia (stadiums)

MARCH 2015 Asia (stadiums and arenas),

and she could fit-in 4-5 stadium shows in

South Africa, if she decided to tour a couple of

weeks longer than 6 months.

the perfect UK Tour

2-3 shows London o2 (better than Earls Court)

1-2 shows Leeds First direct arena

(smaller and better sound quality than Manchester arena)

1-2 shows Glasgow Hydro (cause all LN artists seem to go there)

Edited by RebelHeart75

the perfect UK Tour

2-3 shows London o2 (better than Earls Court)

1-2 shows Leeds First direct arena

(smaller and better sound quality than Manchester arena)

1-2 shows Glasgow Hydro (cause all LN artists seem to go there)

That would be the ideal scenario. It's time to retire outdoor UK shows for the time being. As much as it's easier to play one or two outdoor gigs, in such an important market, the time and effort should be taken to perform those extra arena shows needed to make up the numbers/£££ and to get the general concert-going public back on side. Just as U2 have done this time.