New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

Yes that looks ok :bad: The reason I suggested maybe Leeds instead of Manchester was because of the....erm...scheduling conflict that caused them to cancel a Manc S&S show in '09.

So does Earl's Court still host high profile concerts? Granted, I've only ever heard bad things about it.

I've only ever seen Confessions at Wembley & It was so boring with people running around with food & drinks... :manson:

Same with Prince at the O2. London seems 2 have this, what I perceive as, American vibe when it comes 2 pop concerts...

So does Earl's Court still host high profile concerts? Granted, I've only ever heard bad things about it.

I've only ever seen Confessions at Wembley & It was so boring with people running around with food & drinks... :manson:

Same with Prince at the O2. London seems 2 have this, what I perceive as, American vibe when it comes 2 pop concerts...

I think Earls Court was always more of an...exhibition space. The O2 has supereded it for concerts now I think. It also seems to be just low rent stuff that plays Wembley Arena these days. The crowd at CT Wembley, at least the two shows I saw (including the 15th Aug 1st night dvd taping) was abysmal, whereas I loved Earls Court RIT. It's the luck of the draw in London whether you end up near actual fans ..or casual onlookers.

She should DROP Ireland out of spite to Riverworst who sat there at MDNA Dublin POUTING with his arms folded and left 1/2 way through the show. :manson:

I'm surprised Rivershite is still alive. The amount of blood vessels he must have burst over the years, wailing and caterwauling about the things that annoyed him in life ie. EVERYTHING.

She should DROP Ireland out of spite to Riverworst who sat there at MDNA Dublin POUTING with his arms folded and left 1/2 way through the show. :manson:

who the fuck walks out on the MDNA tour? what a self righteous pig.

Guest gang bang

It would be like this

USA 38 shows

Canada 5 shows

Mexico 1 show

Puerto rico 1 show

Costa rica 1 show

Venezuela 1 show

Colombia 2 shows

Ecuador 1 show

Peru 1 show

Argentina 2 shows

Brazil 3 shows

Paraguay 1 show

Uk 3 shows

France 2 shows

Germany 2 shows

Netherlands 1 show

Belguim 1 show

Spain 1 show

Russia 3 shows

Hungary 1 show

Czch Rep 1 show

Portugal 1 show

Italy 4 shows

Belarus 1 show

Ukraine 1 show

Turkey 1 show

Norway 1 show

Sweden 1 show

Finland 1 show

Bulgary 1 show

Romania 1 show

Greece 1 show

Vilnius 1 show

Japan 3 shows

China 4 shows

Korea 1 show

Thailand 1 show

India 1 show

Israel 1 show

UAE 1 show

Australia 1 show

South Africa 1 show

like 100 dates ...and besides USA and Canada , all the shows should be at stadiums, of course not Ireland and Chile this time hahahha

460 M GROSSED

Imagine if she get back her record as the most succesful tour by a solo artist ....

It would be like this

USA 38 shows

Canada 5 shows

Mexico 1 show

Puerto rico 1 show

Costa rica 1 show

Venezuela 1 show

Colombia 2 shows

Ecuador 1 show

Peru 1 show

Argentina 2 shows

Brazil 3 shows

Paraguay 1 show

Uk 3 shows

France 2 shows

Germany 2 shows

Netherlands 1 show

Belguim 1 show

Spain 1 show

Russia 3 shows

Hungary 1 show

Czch Rep 1 show

Portugal 1 show

Italy 4 shows

Belarus 1 show

Ukraine 1 show

Turkey 1 show

Norway 1 show

Sweden 1 show

Finland 1 show

Bulgary 1 show

Romania 1 show

Greece 1 show

Vilnius 1 show

Japan 3 shows

China 4 shows

Korea 1 show

Thailand 1 show

India 1 show

Israel 1 show

UAE 1 show

Australia 1 show

South Africa 1 show

like 100 dates ...and besides USA and Canada , all the shows should be at stadiums, of course not Ireland and Chile this time hahahha

460 M GROSSED

Imagine if she get back her record as the most succesful tour by a solo artist ....

So basically you're suggesting M should end up an exhausted mess towards the end of the tour again, skip Australia once more (she won't go there for 1 show) and destroy her reputation as a touring artist by playing in the shittiest venues ever for her type of shows (aka stadiums)...all to break a meaningless record? K.

USA 38 shows

Canada 5 shows

Mexico 1 show

Puerto rico 1 show

Costa rica 1 show

Venezuela 1 show

Colombia 2 shows

Ecuador 1 show

Peru 1 show

Argentina 2 shows

Brazil 3 shows

Paraguay 1 show

Uk 3 shows

France 2 shows

Germany 2 shows

Netherlands 1 show

Belguim 1 show

Spain 1 show

Russia 3 shows

Hungary 1 show

Czch Rep 1 show

Portugal 1 show

Italy 4 shows

Belarus 1 show

Ukraine 1 show

Turkey 1 show

Norway 1 show

Sweden 1 show

Finland 1 show

Bulgary 1 show

Romania 1 show

Greece 1 show

Vilnius 1 show

Japan 3 shows

China 4 shows

Korea 1 show

Thailand 1 show

India 1 show

Israel 1 show

UAE 1 show

Australia 1 show

South Africa 1 show

There's so much wrong with this, I don't even know where to begin...

Australia 1 show. :lmao:

I LOVE arena shows. EVERYONE leaves happy, excited and they say they'll be back for sure! If you go to stadium shows, many people leave disappointed. Not because they didn't like her, they just can't see or enjoy anything.

Let's see if her being late during the US leg of MDNA will have any impact on sales. I met so many nasty bitches at the concert who kept saying "Never Again. Who does she think she is etc.." Not everyone is a big fan guys. Casual people were very pissed off. Let's see what happens in Miami... Lol. Didn't she come out at like 11:35pm both nights? :lmao: God, I love this bitch!

Guest Rachelle of London

Australia 1 show. :lmao:

I LOVE arena shows. EVERYONE leaves happy, excited and they say they'll be back for sure! If you go to stadium shows, many people leave disappointed. Not because they didn't like her, they just can't see or enjoy anything.

Let's see if her being late during the US leg of MDNA will have any impact on sales. I met so many nasty bitches at the concert who kept saying "Never Again. Who does she think she is etc.." Not everyone is a big fan guys. Casual people were very pissed off. Let's see what happens in Miami... Lol. Didn't she come out at like 11:35pm both nights? :lmao: God, I love this bitch!

She hadn't even started soundcheck when the audience arrived at the venue :lmao:

Guest gang bang

So basically you're suggesting M should end up an exhausted mess towards the end of the tour again, skip Australia once more (she won't go there for 1 show) and destroy her reputation as a touring artist by playing in the shittiest venues ever for her type of shows (aka stadiums)...all to break a meaningless record? K.

UMM she can do 14-15 shows per month , and of course The tour should start in Australia

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rachelle of London

She wasn't on time at some of the European shows either. At least the Americans could wait in a nice warm arena rather than waiting out a day dehydrated and exhausted at a stadium show.

I wonder if M will make an effort to be earlier. :lmao:

She wasn't on time at some of the European shows either. At least the Americans could wait in a nice warm arena rather than waiting out a day dehydrated and exhausted at a stadium show.

I'm pretty sure if she doesn't at least make an effort, then:

"she has no interest in preserving her legacy."

"No one will buy tickets EVER AGAIN."

"She'll be over."

.....what else will the meltdown quotations look like?

:lmao:

It was done on purpose. People kept buying merchandising until like 10:30pm. $$$

Gay clubs around the US were VERY pissed off too. People arrived at their concert after parties at like 1am and the clubs had to close at 2am. And many gays just didn't go to the parties because it was too late anyway.

During Sticky, Confessions, Re-Invention, gay clubs that threw parties for her were packed at like 11pm already.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

If you go to stadium shows, many people leave disappointed. Not because they didn't like her, they just can't see or enjoy anything.

Exactly. I left one of the MDNA shows early because I was too depressed of not hearing anything resembling music and not seeing anything except ants from the side. I don't know why they sell such bad seats (and why suckers like me buy them).

Guest CzarnaWisnia

They could maybe play videos or something on the screens before she arrives to entertain the crowd. Madonna videos or a Madonna movie (BoE).

They could maybe play videos or something on the screens before she arrives to entertain the crowd. Madonna videos or a Madonna movie (BoE).

YES!

George Michael did that on his last stadium tour. Theres no reason not to. Even if its whats been filmed hiring the dancers, designing the stage ect... I get a feeling we will get that art for freedom thing this time.

I personally would DIE for a midnight serving of Vadge :dramatic:

I was praying she'd come out late @ Murrayfield. It's just not...right in the daylight. Another reason to stick to arenas in the UK,