New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

bluejean - exactly! It's a given that they already have the schedule and initially dates well and truly finalised. Since the album wasn't due to be released until the end of April, it's fairly safe to assume that she doesn't plan to tour during the northern summer (unless she plans to do even less promo for RH than she did for MDNA, which I can't really see happening this time around). She proved in 2012 that she is now OK with touring while the kids are at school, although it's likely that she'll keep David and Mercy with her and hire a private tutor for them this time around (since they'll be in fourth or fifth grade next academic year). Rocco is a different story, though. What school does he attend? We never really hear anything about his schooling (unlike Lola at his age).

She spent almost seven full months on the road with MDNA and couldn't bring herself to keep going for another month to end the tour in Australia, so it's pretty certain that 6-7 months is her absolute maximum. She might even only want to do a very limited scale tour this time. Who knows? Has anyone with contacts heard even the tiniest of whispers about dates?

It's a given that they already have the schedule and initially dates well and truly finalised. Since the album wasn't due to be released until the end of April, it's fairly safe to assume that she doesn't plan to tour during the northern summer (unless she plans to do even less promo for RH than she did for MDNA, which I can't really see happening this time around).

But Hard Candy was also released in April,

and she started the s&s tour in Europe, then the Americas, then continued in 2009 in Europe.

so it could make sense to do something similar with RH:

August/September Europe

October/November North America

December South America

Februar/March Australia and Asia

And with a bit of luck South Africa at the end.

But Hard Candy was also released in April,

and she started the s&s tour in Europe, then the Americas, then continued in 2009 in Europe.

so it could make sense to do something similar with RH:

August/September Europe

October/November North America

December South America

Februar/March Australia and Asia

And with a bit of luck South Africa at the end.

True, but she took over six months off between S&S 1.0 and 2.0. She also doesn't seem to be overly fond of touring during winter, and March is the end of winter/start of spring in Asia. Maybe I'm just a bit reluctant to accept a proposal that involves her taking a shortish break off after Christmas, since this is the arrangement that was in place for the Australian leg of MDNA (and we all know what happened there).

Lately, I've come across 2 seemingly conflicting rumours from supposed insiders in different forums:

1. Tickets for M's next world tour will go on sale in two months' time, around the time of the album release.

vs.

2. The world tour won't start until early 2016. This year is all about performances on tv shows and club gigs.

Theeeeeeeeeere's too much confushaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... :shy:

MadonnaTribe: Good-bye stadiums, hello arenas!

With Madonna’s Rebel Heart album only a few weeks ahead it’s time to talk about touring.

And while here at MadonnaTribe we have just hints of what seem to be some changes in the live band, an exciting thing we heard is the new tour is being shaped up as an arena show.

Yes, you here it first – after playing mostly stadium and big venues during her most recent live concerts the Queen of stage is set to return to the more intimate settings of the arenas for her upcoming show!

Stay tuned to MadonnaTribe for more exciting news to come!

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2015/exclusive-good-bye-stadiums-hello-arenas/

Honestly, with U2 going back to arenas, even though they could have easily sold out stadium gigs all over the world, Madonna's supposed move back to arenas doesn't come as a surprise to me. Btw, we should keep in mind that for the MDNA Tour, the production designer knew already a year before the tour started that it would be a stadium tour.

As for changes in the live band, we already know that Ric'key Pageot and Monte Pittman will be joining her for the Grammys. So I guess some of the other band members are being replaced.

Honestly, with U2 going back to arenas, even though they could have easily sold out stadium gigs all over the world, Madonna's supposed move back to arenas doesn't come as a surprise to me. Btw, we should keep in mind that for the MDNA Tour, the production designer knew already a year before the tour started that it would be a stadium tour.

Even though I think it will be great for American and us European fans to see her in indoor arenas, if this rumour is true about the

arena-only tour I fear M could skip Australia, Asia, S.America alltogether.

For example in Australia alone, she would have to tour at least 2 months to meet ticket demand (Pink's last 2 Aussie tours lasted that

long), if she did an arena-tour there. Economically it wouldn't make much sense to ship tons of equipment across the world just to

do a few arena-shows.

So for the sake of all fans who she didn't visit for a long time (or never visited), I hope it will be a mixed arena/stadium thing.

With some stadium gigs at least for South American, Aussie, Asian fans... so that she doesn't skip those regions.

Her Arena ticket prices are generally off the scale though.

Pros and cons with stadium gigs - but one of the big pros is that ticket prices are way lower due to the volume of tickets per show.

Would she sell out lots of Arena dates in South America etc. at $300-a-seat prices?

Her Arena ticket prices are generally off the scale though.

Pros and cons with stadium gigs - but one of the big pros is that ticket prices are way lower due to the volume of tickets per show.

Would she sell out lots of Arena dates in South America etc. at $300-a-seat prices?

I'm afraid if she only makes arenas we're screwed :/ she never did arenas in South America, nor Australia or Japan for that matter. We might be looking at a similar schedule to Drowned World :( unless she does some stadiums or outdoor venues like Slane for ReInvention

If she does stadium dates in the uk I will be gutted. I hate them. I get trodden on, shoved about and I can hardly see anything and that's with me standing in the gold circle. I want to SEE her perform so the O2 or Wembley Arena in London are my hopes.

I really hope she tours Australia this time round as well. A lot of fans over there are missing out on their Madonna fix.

Maybe arenas for US and the UK and stadiums for SA, Europe and Australasia.

In México there's no way that a star of her caliber will perform in an arena, maybe if it was something intimate or a farewell tour with five dates but for now no, she will play Foro Sol again which can fill 40k fans.

No surprise that Madonnatripe are weeks behind on the POSSIBILITY that Madonna will follow U2s successful arenas only model, already discussed here in depth. I believe U2s best seating is about £160 and standing is £60, which is in keeping with Madonna's past indoor prices. In saying that, she's never had arena standing gigs in the Uk before, so lets hope she doesn't go for shitty floor seating that while it'll net her more cash, really ruins the atmosphere.

Arenas is definitely a good move for European shows if it's true. She struggled to sell tickets on some of the Europe dates for MDNA.

For the UK she should play the following

Glasgow Hydro

Manchester All Phones Arena or Leeds First Direct Arena

London 02 or Wembley Arena

Guest bluejean

So what themes should we expect with this tour?

I predict an End of The World/armageddon type theme. Madonna being one of the only survivors. And she will tie it in with the whole Art for Freedom thing.

arena dates are a good idea for most of europe and north america. but aside from those places.. i think stadiums are still the best option. (or a few stadiums and a few arenas in australia/new zealand/asia) just a nice mix of the 2.

With Madonna’s Rebel Heart album only a few weeks ahead it’s time to talk about touring.

And while here at MadonnaTribe we have just hints of what seem to be some changes in the live band, an exciting thing we heard is the new tour is being shaped up as an arena show.

Yes, you here it first – after playing mostly stadium and big venues during her most recent live concerts the Queen of stage is set to return to the more intimate settings of the arenas for her upcoming show!

Stay tuned to MadonnaTribe for more exciting news to come!

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2015/exclusive-good-bye-stadiums-hello-arenas/

As for changes in the live band, we already know that Ric'key Pageot and Monte Pittman will be joining her for the Grammys. So I guess some of the other band members are being replaced.

It just came to my attention that the news of Madonna's next tour being an arena tour was broken by Madonna History already on 16 December 2014. According to Madonna History, the US and Europe legs of the tour will visit indoor arenas, with a stadium leg planned for the summer of 2016.

Now, they're claiming to have received confirmation from Live Nation Italy that Madonna's next tour will include a stop at the Olympic Arena in Turin, Italy in late October or early November 2015.

So if she's doing Italy in October would that mean she's doing the US first in June/July/August? I really hope so!

I'm thinking

North America in September+October (arenas)

Europe in November+December (arenas)

Australia in January (stadiums)

Maybe Southeast Asia and Japan next?

No surprise that Madonnatripe are weeks behind on the POSSIBILITY that Madonna will follow U2s successful arenas only model, already discussed here in depth. I believe U2s best seating is about £160 and standing is £60, which is in keeping with Madonna's past indoor prices. In saying that, she's never had arena standing gigs in the Uk before, so lets hope she doesn't go for shitty floor seating that while it'll net her more cash, really ruins the atmosphere.

Agreed

If that's the case, I'll just repeat what I did for Re-Invention and I'll go and see her at Paris Bercy. Great arena, standing floor, great crowd. All works wonderfully. And I normally make a little weekend out of it too.

.... And since I normally see 2-3 shows, I might even "do" Glasgow* if she's playing it this time :horny:

(*Glasgow = Kim)

.... And since I normally see 2-3 shows, I might even "do" Glasgow* if she's playing it this time :horny:

(*Glasgow = Kim)

If she doesn't, I'll cut a bitch*

(*bitch = Suedepole)

:bad: