New Album: LQ Audio Leaks... *FAKE FAKE FAKE*

Imagine Madonna had

he is croatian and i think from rijeka...it is a guy, not a band. kind of synth pop music. even M comment under his photo that he made for art for freedom

this was the pic

947192_10151388292846471_1144031237_n.pn

Thanks babe! And he seems very talented!!!!

Well, this is the first fake leak that has had a positive effect in me!

Well at least this was caught this fast unlike the We R Superstars lunacy which went on and on for weeks, no, months! :electropop::rotfl:

I felt cheated at the time because I could never hear the apologetic section on the sample that people were hearing. :lol:

he is croatian and i think from rijeka...it is a guy, not a band. kind of synth pop music. even M comment under his photo that he made for art for freedom

this was the pic

What did she comment?...seeing how many of (diehard) fans have felt madonnas magic in these snippets...and the fact she has acknowledged him for his contribution to her art for freedom...it doesn't look anymore so impossible, she may liked and eventually piked up his song/demo and reworked it...this could be after all a wonderful way to recognise young talent...and actually to effectively boost her art for freedom project same time providing some good marketing around her new music release...

What did she comment?...seeing how many of (diehard) fans have felt madonnas magic in these snippets...and the fact she has acknowledged him for his contribution to her art for freedom...it doesn't look anymore so impossible, she may liked and eventually piked up his song/demo and reworked it...this could be after all a wonderful way to recognise young talent...and actually to effectively boost her art for freedom project same time providing some good marketing around her new music release...

This kinda makes sense plus the YouTube video has been pulled.

This kinda makes sense plus the YouTube video has been pulled.

moreover, I feel after listening to his song...that he was definitely influenced in his writing (music and as well lyrics...when I was little boy...centre of attention...magical) by madonna...there is sort of "mimetism" there...so, she might feel somehow familiar with...flattered by...

Anyway me I do not give up yet...I really hope it was her in the snippets...for me her magic was there and not in indigo version :-)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Why do people even bother to do stupid shit like this? What is the point?

Well, did you see the reaction? It must be someone from here doing it, you know, for sport.

Oh well. I feel a little better about actually giving in and listening in the first place. Second clip still sounds like Madonna, so good job to whoever manipulated the vocal (or whatever they did!)

After the GMAYL leak I am sure they are keeping a tight lid on everything until Madonna gives the word. I don't think they want a repeat performance of the song leaking weeks in advance and losing the momentum.