New Album: LQ Audio Leaks... *FAKE FAKE FAKE*

According to DrownedMadonna.com, Nicki Minaj is indeed featured on one of the new songs:

"Madonna initially recorded the song on her own. Then Nicki Minaj joined and the song became a featuring."

Based on Madonnarama's description of "Bitch, I'm Madonna", I'd say that's probably the song that Nicki is featured on:

I am actually excited about another Nicki collab. I am not usually one for rapping on Madonna tracks, but she straight up killed that shit on "I Don't Give A"...I find myself singing her rap all the time (for whatever reason).

I am actually excited about another Nicki collab. I am not usually one for rapping on Madonna tracks, but she straight up killed that shit on "I Don't Give A"...I find myself singing her rap all the time (for whatever reason).

AMEN!

there-s-only-one-queen-and-that-s-madonn

So We Are Superstars PART 2 :(. Well we ll have to wait a little longer. At least a decade by the look of it. And really? She is still in the recording studio (according to Liz)? Can we already award the 13 th album as the longest recorded record in history :)?

Praise Jeebus. I thought it sounded like out-dated euro dance music (particularly the "chorus") but I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't want to be a downer. Very glad that is not the new single!

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

I was so sure that it was Madonna singing....

But then again, i'm one of those who heard "unapologetic" in that other leak, hahaha

And Dark Horse clearly samples this Indigo track! And at least i discovered this Indigo people!

According to DrownedMadonna.com, Nicki Minaj is indeed featured on one of the new songs:

"Madonna initially recorded the song on her own. Then Nicki Minaj joined and the song became a featuring."

Based on Madonnarama's description of "Bitch, I'm Madonna", I'd say that's probably the song that Nicki is featured on:

Wow this sounds horrible.

oh god...she made us so hungry for this album then i could slap her if i see her on the street.....i dont know who is standing behind all this...guy or her or it even wasnt planed...but do you understand that she have a buzz without any real work behind....no covers, no interviews not performances no music and we are every day all day here like we are in the middle of some era....

it seems the no name guy did so good promo for his unimportant song :D actually he is from my country

Oh, i was looking for Indigo, but couldn't find anything except Indigo Girls and some Australian band. But the language was slavic and i thought it was Croatian. I like the band!

Oh, i was looking for Indigo, but couldn't find anything except Indigo Girls and some Australian band. But the language was slavic and i thought it was Croatian. I like the band!

he is croatian and i think from rijeka...it is a guy, not a band. kind of synth pop music. even M comment under his photo that he made for art for freedom

this was the pic

947192_10151388292846471_1144031237_n.pn

YESSSS NICKI!