New Album: LQ Audio Leaks... *FAKE FAKE FAKE*

Well, did you see the reaction? It must be someone from here doing it, you know, for sport.

You're probably right. Whatever gets their rocks off I suppose.....lol. To quote our Queen from a '94 interview.....

"Too much time on their hands."

How can a teaser/snippet sound so promising when the real thing is this tacky "i'm a freak" mess Im sure most of us all DESPISE? :lmao:

in some parts it really sounded like her voice.. I have to admit.. I wasn't convinced at ALL when someone brought up the "unapologetic" lyrics in the billboard thing, but I was convinced with THIS.

They need to change the dark horse beginning tho. I really don't want to sound like a fool... but.... i kind believe it might be true... carefully but still... But honestly I will listened to this song it's really good! Only hope it's not that guy creating all this only for promotion...

HOLD UP. M did tweet a guy named Indigo a year ago...

truth in the package of a pretty picture. truth tied up with a pretty bow @call_me_indigo

https://twitter.com/madonna/status/387692807495761920

edit: it's the SAME guy. check this link. So it may be real after all? :o

Weird!!!

Oh... Speculations!!!!!

lol who cares what he's doing now :p.. it's suspicious that she mentioned that particular (basically unknown) producer a year ago. she probably brought his sample/instrumental (which I DO like.) a lot of artists work like this.

MADONNA - NEW ALBUM TRACK - phone recording from---> INSIDE THE STUDIO<----

@MadonnaGreece recordings were made in a public space, thus legal. they should not leave their -->windows cracked open <----while working ;)

This is stressful....

well, we heard the snippets.. maybe we should just let it go and wait until some news/single pops up. we'll find out eventually anyway. i mean.. it's mid-late november. we should get some real news/music soon..

Listen guys i don't want to burst your bubble but those leaks have got nothing to do with M's new album.

Here's the facts: everybody concluded Madonna does sound like Madonna on this record.. This song could be a Justin Timberlake tune.. NOT Madonna!

Secondly and most importantly why Madonna with the likes of producers such as Diplo and Dj Dahi who are the best beats makers out there would even consider borrowing the production of a huge hit (Dark Horse)?? It just doesn't make sense...

Also, supposedly these leaks have been recorded in a recording studio unbeknown to Madonna.. well, i'm sorry but i don't think Madonna is that stupid by let history repeat itself with these leaks! Everybody knows how strict the security must be in the studio.. even the people involved are not saying much about the album so i'm pretty sure no one would have dared record something... If they don't let phones in a photo-shoot.. let alone in the recording studio!!

The melody of the song is catchy( mainly the chorus). Lyrics are lame and production is so outdated that reminds me of other tunes straight away (Dark Horse is the first tune that comes to mind).

Madonna is not Justin Timberlake or Katy Perry! So there...

So, it sounds like her in some instances and the theme is very Madonna. I definitely wouldn't mind this being an album track, it'd be an awesome b-side too. It was never first single material to begin with in my opinion (at least not like Hung Up, Music, Frozen, etc...).

Good thing I didn't lose sleep over it.

super_meh_superman.gif

That supposed snippet and Madonna tweeting about that Indigo guy couldn't just be a coincidence, no? I mean, she wasn't working on the album yet a year ago as far as we know.

Oooh I agree with all of you guys, all this speculation...I do think it's funny and adds to the excitement, but yep, it can make you lose your mind too.

To be honest, I just hope a full song won't leak until it's supposed to be released! We can have all the rumours, all the tidbits, but I really wouldn't want a repeat of the GMAYL situation. The leak was exciting for a few days, but in the long run, it definitely killed a lot of the monumentum, like someone else already said.