New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Just because it doesn't "sound" like Diplo doesn't mean it's not. He said himself he was very experimental in working with her and she pushed him to try new things to really create something amazing and unique.

She always squeezes the best juice from the producers she works with. The youtube snippet sounds AMAZING. Trying to not get too excited though......might just be someone playing a cruel joke on all of us.

It sounds too good to be true. I hope it's legit.....even if it isn't the first single. I just hope it's real and on the new album.

I like the xylophone-y bits throughout.. I wouldn't be surprised if it starts with just that or ends with a dry ending with just xylo.. either way I think those beats and her attitude are FIERCE

I don't believe for one second that Madonna has intentionally approved these leaks IF there the real deal.

Someone's been naughty and done it when they shouldn't.

I agree with this.

I'm getting worried and thinking maybe we should hide this thread actually.

Then again, none of us here have done anything wrong technically. The person who will get in trouble (if these are real) will be the one behind that 'Madonnainstudio' Twitter account (which is a bit suspicious really - only about 11 tweets so far... ).

I'm getting worried and thinking maybe we should hide this thread actually.

Then again, none of us here have done anything wrong technically. The person who will get in trouble (if these are real) will be the one behind that 'Madonnainstudio' Twitter account (which is a bit suspicious really - only about 11 tweets so far... ).

If the actual song leaked maybe, but not for snippets recorded off a phone!