New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

10:25 is Diplo saying there's a collab between M and Nicki here? :o he mentions them both.. hope not.

It could be but it also sounded to me like each of them going to him and asking for beats separately for their own stuff. I think both interpretations are possible.

I dont think songs leak from an amateur recording like that anymore, all the demos and stuff we got in the past years was pretty great quality

It was somebody recording it from their cell and playing it from their computer or something.

It says "your love is a lie". I have heard this from her but I can't remember which song it was?!

"Your love is a lie, bittersweet but oh so divine".

Who can remember what that was from?? Quick!! Think!!

It's Addicted (The One That Got Away) according to DrownedMadonna. (those lyrics, not these snippets)

It could be but it also sounded to me like each of them going to him and asking for beats separately for their own stuff. I think both interpretations are possible.

btw suedy clear your inbox I can't send you a PM

Also, Guy Oseary posted that picture of the heart going up in smokes/flames an hour ago (which illustrated the YouTube link with the snippets). It's tagged #rebelheart

Where did he post that pic an hour ago? Can't find it.

Does anyone else hear a male voice too in the second clip? I think it might be a Babyface style backing vocals situation. Pharrell maybe?

Yes, in fact it's a male voice that I hear during the spoke part at the beginning of the second clip

i hope he or she won't leak anything else though! he says he WILL on twitter and I don't like the idea of that. for all we know it's some jerk who doesn't like Madonna trying to mess with things.. what we got is sweet but I don't want another GMAYL situation..

I'm surprised that there are people who still think that leaks are not part of the marketing plan! Come on, if something leaks, 90% of the time it's from the artist's team for promo. It's so obvious these days, with bad quality 10 or 20 seconds snippets (a hacker would leak the entire song). Or just look how Gaga's last lead single "leaked" the same day that Roar got released... it's an open secret.

I'm surprised that there are people who still think that leaks are not part of the marketing plan! Come on, if something leaks, 90% of the time it's from the artist's team for promo. It's so obvious these days, with bad quality 10 or 20 seconds snippets (a hacker would leak the entire song). Or just look how Gaga's last lead single "leaked" the same day that Roar got released... it's an open secret.

:thumbsup:

I dont think songs leak from an amateur recording like that anymore, all the demos and stuff we got in the past years was pretty great quality

It certainly sounds like it could've been recorded off someone trying to conceal their phone if they were in a studio or on set or even through Skype. People are desperate to hear clips from M.