New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

CONFIRMED! Album release date: November 2015

At the moment Madonna has pretty much finalised the recording and mixing of the first 3 discs of the Rebel Heart 5-disc Song Cycle.

Disc 4 is halfway there and Disc 5 is still in the demoing process.

Watch this space!

(Sources: MadonnaDrama and SubmergedMadonna)

Guest CzarnaWisnia
I don't think he's referring to Madonna, I think he's speaking generally. I read the quote as "Especially if we’re pitching beats to someone its like, Is this fucking hot this month because this record won’t be out for another year."

Oh, that actually makes sense. I was getting ready to die and cultivate my cottage-cheese ass.

We couldn't survive another year! We would end up in the loony bin unless we all closed down the forum and came back next November.

Too true but one things for CERTAIN...

2015 is reserved for touring!

So the album WILL be released in the first quarter of next year.

I still think we are months off the first single, but recording won't over-lap into next year...

I'll be amazed if she's posting studio pics in January!!!

god, I miss one bloody day and look :lmao:

:lol: You have to laugh at the new album threads as otherwise you would go mad. If you view them as entertainment - with some news and serious comments thrown in as well - they become somewhat entertaining although make you shake your head.

you still expecting an album this year? Longer seemed to be the right album only pro next year, she can not release the album without pre sale.

I just want an album, not 9 discs album or somethin'. This is ridiculous. Fuck

tumblr_nea9s6HBxN1qcbk34o3_250.gif