New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

I'm surprised that there are people who still think that leaks are not part of the marketing plan! Come on, if something leaks, 90% of the time it's from the artist's team for promo. It's so obvious these days, with bad quality 10 or 20 seconds snippets (a hacker would leak the entire song). Or just look how Gaga's last lead single "leaked" the same day that Roar got released... it's an open secret.

You think? Ask the guy who was in jail for leaking GMAYL

Did he go to prison or just jail (arrested?)

Shit why is GMAYL being discussed!

Time for a Rebel Heart loveathon

I know babe, tell me about it :rotfl:

We have 2 hot LQ clips which may well be REAL and some people are still talking about Give ma a BUCKET!!! :lmao:

she worked with 100 other people.

if i had to guess, i'd say its pharrell, maybe?

Yeah so I guess this maybe not the actual first single. Diplo did say it's his produced song that's gonna be the first single.

I see Kim is here. Darling, baby, my love! What do you make of this ?

Ugh, I gave in and listened! It's definitely her, and I like what I'm hearing. The second clip, towards the end melody wise has an Avicii vibe! :dramatic:

I want to believe!

The last time I was that excited was for "We R superstars". The disappointment was big. But this time it's not only music, we have someone that sounds like Madonna singing!

Sounds amazing, very Britney blackout mixed with Riri but with the Madge sparkle. Id put money on it being her.

It may have come from the playback of the photoshoot. (big guess, but there were a lot of people involved).