New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

There does seem to be a guy in there (boo) and maybe a lot of autotune on her voice? Normally that doesn't bother me but here it seemed.. noticeable. Other than that I quite like the clips. My keen Madonna instincts tell me they're real. Now gimmee my video and remixes!

Oh wow, this must be her!!

The madonna Magic I'm feeling from these snippets.. Even though I can't figure out what the fuck she is singing!

I'm so excited now! If this is we r superstars part II, I will be heartbroken

yeah right! madonna doesn't give a shit whether we love it or not. i mean, in essence, she wants her fans to enjoy her work but that's no reason to leak a muffled 11-sec clip. this isn't her idea. she will release things when they are ready.

imo, this is someone who has a "demo" or some of the tracks that were passed around and they are recording it and "saying" its from the studio.

yeah right! madonna doesn't give a shit whether we love it or not. i mean, in essence, she wants her fans to enjoy her work but that's no reason to leak a muffled 11-sec clip. this isn't her idea. she will release things when they are ready.

imo, this is someone who has a "demo" or some of the tracks that were passed around and they are recording it and "saying" its from the studio.

+1

Yep.

Guy posted that heart along with a rebelheart hashtag on his Facebook right before this leak. It is not a coincidence.

Again, that is not Guy's official page. There is a fan behind it, not Guy himself or his team.

^ Hysteria :lol:

I was trying to quote Jasonakson but then suddenly it says I can't quote him? WTF

I got rid of the link, that is why. Didn't want to cause even more drama and confusion. LOL.

Obviously, it is a fake page. I had never looked at it before but some very reliable Madonna fans shared his post so for a moment I thought he had a facebook page too apart from twitter.