New Album thread: Guy O talks rubbish; M&M cover art rumours?

rom Kiesza's Homepage:

Kiesza, the most successful ballerina, Naval officer, tall ship sailor superstar ever, is one of today’s most sought after songwriters having written for Rihanna & Madonna and collaborated with Skrillex & Diplo - cementing her status as one of the most exciting artists to emerge in 2014.

:huh::lmao::lmao::lmao:

poor dude

i must admit that i m thinking silence is GOOOD

something is cooking at the moment....wrapping video for first single or something

:tigger:

I also think that silence is good, but I am dying of anxiety with each 'comming soon' and 'finished' she put on instagram, Madonna already raised expectations to the max for this album. :stir::s703::s703:tumblr_lx9lsmLkds1r84tcko1_400.gif

Two norwegian producers I really hope Madonna works with is Kygo and Cashmere Cat. They are like the hottest of the hottest right now, with a super fresh and commercial sound.

They both have been in the studio with diplo and are launching globally in 2015. Cashmere Cat grew up two houses from me in my street, and hos mother often "leaks" me the info om his projects. Imagine if she had something on Madonna 😍

ooh what deaf man? I want a deaf man. Has he got any mates? Ive heard they've got big willies. I went to a deaf party once. I fancied them all but wouldn't do the hand talkie thing.

How do "collectors" get demos and simpets? I don't understand it... How do the demo's they get and collect not make their way and leak to us? I don't understand how that's not possible in today's world with file sharing being so easy done! It takes just one person.

Guest bluejean

They pay huge amounts for them. If you paid $3000 or something for a a track would you want to just share it with everyone?

And the people that sell to them would never share with them again if they find out they've leaked them. They make unique edits of each version shared so if it leaks they know who is responsible. And don't forget a Madonna fan got arrested for being involved in this which makes people even less likely to leak them once they get them.

All of this doesn't mean it can't leak, it just means it's alot less likely to.

Makes sense. Explains why the guy who played me the LAP demos years ago refused to make me a copy. I'm not sure whether he paid for it or not, but he did say it would get the person who gave it to him in trouble. It drives me CRAZY knowing that these things exist out there and we can't hear them. All I have is my memory of it, which is practically nothing at this point.

rom Kiesza's Homepage:

Kiesza, the most successful ballerina, Naval officer, tall ship sailor superstar ever, is one of today’s most sought after songwriters having written for Rihanna & Madonna and collaborated with Skrillex & Diplo - cementing her status as one of the most exciting artists to emerge in 2014.

This is interesting. I was just thinking the other day that I wish M would do a throwback to '90s house, which is what Kiesza's doing.

They pay huge amounts for them. If you paid $3000 or something for a a track would you want to just share it with everyone?

And the people that sell to them would never share with them again if they find out they've leaked them. They make unique edits of each version shared so if it leaks they know who is responsible. And don't forget a Madonna fan got arrested for being involved in this which makes people even less likely to leak them once they get them.

All of this doesn't mean it can't leak, it just means it's alot less likely to.

yes. unfortunately it's not so simple.

Makes sense. Explains why the guy who played me the LAP demos years ago refused to make me a copy. I'm not sure whether he paid for it or not, but he did say it would get the person who gave it to him in trouble. It drives me CRAZY knowing that these things exist out there and we can't hear them. All I have is my memory of it, which is practically nothing at this point.

Did you hear any tracks we've never heard of?

I would rather hear the songs when they are completed and recorded exactly how Madonna wants us to hear them. Demos are better heard well after the songs are properly released just as a point of interest. Everything is better when it is heard in it's completed and intended form.

I would rather hear the songs when they are completed and recorded exactly how Madonna wants us to hear them. Demos are better heard well after the songs are properly released just as a point of interest. Everything is better when it is heard in it's completed and intended form.

Yes. I'm sure that Beat Goes On demo would have been better recieved if it had been leaked after the album version.

Very well put, makes perfect sense

Guest bluejean

Wait? Vocalism heard like a prayer demos? Holy Christ i want that shit.

Btw I have no idea how much they pay for these things, I just pulled the amount of $3000 out of thin air as an example. It could be more, it could be less. I have no idea. I think there are people on this forum who know rough prices though.

Guest bluejean

I'm sure eventually it will all leak. As the years ago and more and more people buy this stuff it's value will slowly decrease until no one gives a flying fuck about it and people will just leak it. What these people are doing is highly illegal though and they should be worried that it's being discussed openly on public forums. I suppose it's hard to track them down but there must be key people involved and I'm sure some of them will get caught eventually.

But I am pretty sure none of them will leak any new material because that is when Madonna will find out about it and she WOULD take legal action. She's very serious about that stuff.

But aren't usually hardcore fans who leak demos or unedited versions or unreleased songs if not "first singles" from an upcoming album?

We only need to see what's happened with GAYL.

I think people are only speculating on this demos info.. I personally don't believe it to be true. So many people claim to have heard exclusive material.. it's nothing new.

^

In fact even myself i claimed to have heard Hung Up exclusively thanks to a DJ who was a very good friend of Stuart Price's. But it wasn't true at all... back then i was a kid though lol

And aren't usually fans who come up even with the lyrics of new songs and even make up entire track-lists? What about the ones who actually play about with their computer music programs and come up with the song itself? Or attribute a dance track - that's got nothing to do with the new Madonna's single - to an exclusive??! (We Are Superstars, anyone?)