New Album thread: Guy O talks rubbish; M&M cover art rumours?

^

In fact even myself i claimed to have heard Hung Up exclusively thanks to a DJ who was a very good friend of Stuart Price's. But it wasn't true at all... back then i was a kid though lol

SCANDAL!

I don't believe anybody apart from Madonna, Diplo and other "mixers" on the album has actually heard Unaplogetic.

I don't even believe Madonna has played anything yet to Interscope.....as it's still a "work in progress".

The new single hasn't even been given to DJs yet.

It's all too early.

I don't believe anybody apart from Madonna, Diplo and other "mixers" on the album has actually heard Unaplogetic.

I don't even believe Madonna has played anything yet to Interscope.....as it's still a "work in progress".

It's all too early.

You think the fansites are shitting us?

It's all too early.

You think the fansites are shitting us?

I think it's impossible that those sites are inventing things. It's simply impossible. At first of course it seemed like that, but now they have so much info, and give so many details...

I think that Madonna, genious as she is, simply has learned how to use social media and forums and all that. She wasn't interested in social media some years ago, a couple of years ago she tried that a bit, but now she's an EXPERT and knows how to give info to build a hype easily.

article-2037504-0DE4E59200000578-953_634

I think it's impossible that those sites are inventing things. It's simply impossible. At first of course it seemed like that, but now they have so much info, and give so many details...

I think that Madonna, genious as she is, simply has learned how to use social media and forums and all that. She wasn't interested in social media some years ago, a couple of years ago she tried that a bit, but now she's an EXPERT and knows how to give info to build a hype easily.

article-2037504-0DE4E59200000578-953_634

I agree to a certain extent.

I dunno, the fansites seem to have tons of details on these "unfinished" demos of her new album...

BUT

Madonnna herself publically said she was pleased that person got prosecuted at the time of MDNAs release, and she did say she didn't want to serve a "half baked cake" ....

I find it hard to believe she authorised ANYBODY to come and listen to unfinished music months ahead of anything official....

So no, personally I don't believe she's leaking this stuff to "create hype".

I think her teasers of lyrics and pictures on her IG are as far as she wants to go.

I don't think she would risk another 3month leak a la GMAYL....

I think it's other people leaking all the info on the songs....I meen the album isn't even finished yet....does everyone here think Madonna is behind the fansites getting all the info????

The idea that Madonna would personally give exclusives to some measly fan site is laughable.

I share the same opinion!

Madonna would never let anyone listen to her "unfinished" music anyway.

The idea that Madonna would personally give exclusives to some measly fan site is laughable.

I think the the descriptions of the songs have most defiently been "spiced up".....

It's been such a long year with zero Madonna, I think everyone wants to believe something....ANHTHING about the new album.

Guest eroticerotic

I hope she doesn't work with Kiesza. I just checked her out, all her songs sound the same and her videos seem forced. What is it with this generations new musicians???? all they do is imitate/say yes to everything...wtf

i like that kiesza song that's a hit. she goes "oeh ah oeh ah" all the time. but her video seemed so ..i don't know how to say this.. a hipster's dream? she may be a creative girl but something about her rubs me the wrong way. maybe M and K and diplo can make something work though. could be a good creative combo.

While we are discussing Kiesza, here's the song that she did with Diplo x Skrillex:

Jack Ü – Take Ü There (feat. Kiesza) [OFFICIAL AUDIO]

It's not bad, but it sounds like it's made of loops. However, I really like Kiesza, but I agree that the more tracks she releases from her upcoming album, the more I notice that they sound absolutely the same. I would still like to hear a track like her song Giant In My Heart or No Enemiesz on the new M album.

Diplo said that the first single was done like a month ago, I don't think they recorded new stuff since then. Add instruments, and few vocals maybe. Pretty sure the mixing is done. They probably waiting for interscope or someone else to approve marketing strategies etc.

For keiza, I saw her on Ellen and Madonna came in my mind, the first album Madonna, into the groove style. This girl is something to watch!