New Album thread: Guy O talks rubbish; M&M cover art rumours?

Guest SecretGarden

i'm not familiar with ariel pink but maybe he can challenge madonna artistically

As opposed to what? Madonna challenges herself artistically with every album, which is why they're all different to one another. Just because someone is indie doesn't in any way mean their music isn't generic.

This Ariel Pink guy is an IDIOT! I also don't like the idea of Interscope picking and choosing the writers and producers for Madonna.SHE should be in complete control of choosing her own collaborators.She surely would not have chosen this LOSER!

I was under the impression that Interscope is just the company that distributes the album...

That's what I thought,too! They should NOT be picking and choosing the people that Madonna works with!!

Guest SecretGarden

That's what I thought,too! They should NOT be picking and choosing the people that Madonna works with!!

I'm not entirely opposed to them picking producers, I'm pretty sure Natalia Kills and Martin were recommended to her by someone at Interscope and they seem to have gotten on very well. At the end of the day, a song won't be on the album if Madonna doesn't like it, and that's what counts.

Grimes is such a fan. maybe she's here?

@grimezsz: Ariel pinks delusional misogyny is emblematic of the kind of bullshit everyone woman in this industry faces daily

Also ray of light is a masterpiece

then someone named daniel moon king (a verified account) said:

@danielmoonking

i had firsthand experience of this it was fucked. i have never heard sum1 say such fucking horrible things about women. like, really nasty shit. i was not impressed

@grimezsz: @danielmoonking haha I know! Me too! I'm shocked that anyone is humoring him I hate talking shit but damn

rebelheartalbumhhczk.jpg

Wouldn't something like this make a great album cover? :wow:

I so agree with you, YES! I would remove Rebel Heart ( no writing what so ever, it's Madonna she don't need a fucking title!) and a little vignetting around the edges ( no noticeable to the common eye) so the viewer can't help but look at her. this would cause so much controversy not seen since Patti Smith and her hairy arm pit ( fuck you Julia Roberts whose just an unhygienic mole)

From Guy Oseary:

.@madonnarebel @madonna and I have never heard of @arielxpink. The label may have reached out but M has no interest in working with mermaids

Ariel Pink records are really badly produced but he has a few good tracks on them. He likes the lo-fi production but his last album was not very good compared to the previous one and that is simply due to his genre of music plus image are now outdated hispter thing that died in 2011.

It's not like he wrote a hit record or song so there's no reason for Interscope to ask him anything.

OLD STORY.

NEXT subject.

I was joking with a friend of mine who is the manager of Blackstrobe (Me and Madonna) because i posted a Mnek video and he told me right away that he was working with Madonna to which i answered "Aren't we all ?" to which he agreed laughing. I mean that from fans to general public the genesis of this album is so public domain it's absurd. No wonder obscure producers claim having a hand in it.

I really hope that Interscope doesn't bring in any more lunatics.Let Madonna finish up her own album,her own way with her own collaborators.This idiot is not even really a fan of Madonna!!

I've read that Aeriel Pink article/interview on music news sites in Australia and the UK, they even run it on NME.

I don't think it's made up, but the more I read it the more douchey this guy sounds.

What idiotic things to say.

It would now be kind of embarrassing if he really has co written some of the new songs.

I'm sure M would be furious, would she scrap them even if they were great tracks?

Hopefully his stuff was binned from the start...

I'm happy that Oseary wrote that tweet, and also for Grimes helping too.

What a fucking idiot, if he doesn't like Madonna he can be classy, and RT the other guy saying that they can said whatever thing in America because they are free is stupid too, that's not the point.