New Album thread: Guy O talks rubbish; M&M cover art rumours?

Excuse me but Mensch has friends connected with Madonna. He was the only person here who had insider scoop about Secret Project which turned out to be correct. When was it confirmed that Unapologetic was reggae?

My fucking thoughts EXACTLY

Guest Rachelle of London

My fucking thoughts EXACTLY

Some of my fave Diplo productions are not even reggae/dancehall. Or as Major Lazer Not here for these people that don't even know Diplos music but yet quick to prove others wrong.

Ain't nobody got time for dat!

The funny thing is that I'm really not in direct relation with these people EXCEPT the secret project which was just crazy random friend got the job to dress her.

Anyhow, all I can confirm is exactly what he text and what he said to my friend and another thing to note is that unapologetic already made the rounds to whoever gets the first demos/leaks or whatever back during gay pride which was the last week of June. I thought that was interesting and the guy said "disco" "amazing" and "I was gagging"

I just told my friend and he said "it's crazy cause this guy is super critical about Madonna and wouldn't describe it as disco if it didn't have a disco element and he liked it cause it was upbeat"

He says he's actually not been the nicest when criticizing madonna and would call her out if he thought something sucked but he seemed to have loved this.

ok, so, here's the plan. Mensch is going to infiltrate this friend's other social circle, possibly using a disguise, and get a copy of the song for us. Sound good?

Yeah sure that'll happen! I'll send you the first leak! I wish guys! It's kind of awesome though cause it's the last thing I expected. We were just eating and he got this random call.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

So they played We R Superstars? I recall some people heard "unapologetic" sung through the robotic vagueness... (mental illness setting in, cozy, in my waiting-for-new-Madonna mind)

The funny thing is that I'm really not in direct relation with these people EXCEPT the secret project which was just crazy random friend got the job to dress her.

Anyhow, all I can confirm is exactly what he text and what he said to my friend and another thing to note is that unapologetic already made the rounds to whoever gets the first demos/leaks or whatever back during gay pride which was the last week of June. I thought that was interesting and the guy said "disco" "amazing" and "I was gagging"

It's quite possible that what you and your friends heard was the demo. As the demos are what's circulating among the collectors and what the fansites are listening to. Especially if it's from back in June. So the final product, which Diplo compketed last month, is quite possibly different than the demo

It's quite possible that what you and your friends heard was the demo. As the demos are what's circulating among the collectors and what the fansites are listening to. Especially if it's from back in June. So the final product, which Diplo compketed last month, is quite possibly different than the demo

That's very possible. He wouldn't know that as much as any of us.

Play or be Played - Madonna's new album

Release date: 01/01/2015

Tracklist:

1. Malala

2. My Hero

3. Bitchery

4. It Worked!

5. MDNA Skin (Like Honey from the Comb)

6. On Eagle's Wings

7. Sitting on the Whole World

8. Demon's Disco

9. Hit the Road Haters

10. Current Mood

11. The Olga Song

12. My Other Son (Cocko)

Oh God her Instagram is driving me up the wall!!

She looks tired, but gorgeous!

Played or be played were leaked lyrics from Unapologetic Bitch from months back and that could defo tie in with a Games of Thrones reference.

I hope there's more tomorrow and not just back to the norm.

Mensch, do you really, really plan to leak it for us? :wow:

You fucking know I would if I got my hands on it. I just wouldn't be able to help myself. I Obviously haven't heard anything. I don't have THOSE types of connections. Wish I did. All I hear is what trickles down the grapevine.

Game of throne is one of the best series ever!! Violence, game of power, sex everything to make a really good tv show!! There's a lot a boobs!! But there's few gay characters if you wonder!!! Haha

Game of throne is one of the best series ever!! Violence, game of power, sex everything to make a really good tv show!! There's a lot a boobs!! But there's few gay characters if you wonder!!! Haha

It sounds like a lot of boring horses trotting over hills to me. I was made to watch bored of the rings. I jumped in my bath with a toaster.

Tracklist:

1. Malala

2. My Hero

3. Bitchery

4. It Worked!

6. On Eagle's Wings

8. Demon's Disco

9. Hit the Road Haters

10. Current Mood

11. The Olga Song

12. My Other Son (Cocko)

Brilliant. :lmao:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Tracklist:

1. Malala

2. My Hero

3. Bitchery

4. It Worked!

6. On Eagle's Wings

8. Demon's Disco

9. Hit the Road Haters

10. Current Mood

11. The Olga Song

12. My Other Son (Cocko)

MDNA Skin was actually changed to MDNA Skin (your dick smells like Charlize Theron)