New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

Bitches I'm disappointed in all of you talking about that track list like it's worth talking about when we all know the only fake track lists worth anything are the SUEDEHEAD FAKE TRACKLISTS :evil::(

:rotfl:

"In other news, she posted two new hashtags on Instagram right now: #bitchery and #raycaesar "

The photo posted is a painting from the great Ray Caesar. M has great tast in art. Actually the face in the painting reminds me of M in my silly opinion.

She's ready for the weekend!

I love that painting she posted! I would love if she had those clothes in the video!

By the way, it's 20th September and there's no Messiah video :laugh:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

And now there's three! Never understood the love for Rescue Me.

yeah, I don't love it either. I love how she sings in it though. But those lyrics...

tumblr_m236hiyfaS1qlycwjo1_500.gif

yeah, I don't love it either. I love how she sings in it though. But those lyrics...

i dont care about other fans anyway...i like also how she sings on it but when she say in begining I belive in the power of love i could puke....whatsoever

dicrimination between fans is obvious always on this forum...like...who is bigger fan...who likes this or that...it is matter of taste...whatsoever...i dont like Like a PRayer and i m alive....Miles Away is one of my favorite songs...i hate LIB but i adore Evita soundtrack...i hate 4M but i adore BGO and so on and so on...yes....i m not happy about MDNA and so fucking what!? kiss my ass

however...are there any news about new album or this thread is just about jerking around?

Guest Rachelle of London

Ugh. So being a Madonna fan means you have to love everything she's ever done? Even Madonna doesn't like everything she's ever done. Being a human gives you the right to have an opinion. How petty.

I love how this thread has turned into an appreciation thread for one of her most underrated songs. I LOVE Rescue Me and I wish that she would've performed it on tour at some point.

I still see a slight chance of it being featured as a video interlude or something but apparently she found it even laughable to consider during the S&S Rehearsals.

I do like rescue me but I hate rain and take a bow!! Haha what's the worst?!?

Bad/worse and Rain or Take a Bow don't belong in one sentence.

Ugh. So being a Madonna fan means you have to love everything she's ever done? Even Madonna doesn't like everything she's ever done. Being a human gives you the right to have an opinion. How petty.

:clap: Well...we all know ever since the tragedy that was the Unpopular Opinion Thread 1.0 and 2.0 that there is a major problem with dealing with other people's opinions among several Madonna fans. Disliking several things Madonna has produced throughout her career is absolutely fine, I mean who doesn't but if you dismiss half of her catalogue I would find it odd to consider yourself a Madonna fan. I mean yeah New Age Madonna fans do exist but saying her 80's stuff is shit is a disgrace to her legacy. (And that is just my personal opinion)

Of course liking songs that are underrated or often overlooked and underrated would be considered an unpopular opiniona swell, right? And I think that's mainly what it should be about. Expressing love for things you feel don't get enough praise.

So I do agree with you but I think there are certain rules regarding unpopular opinions for Madonna fans on whether something is acceptable or not. I don't think it's right, because everyone should be entitled to their opinion but if you know that your opinion is going to cause a shitstorm you should consider not express it at all, especially if it's negative.

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Edited by JimmyJimmy

Why are people getting their knickers in a twist over this "Rescue Me" shit? We're not questioning your fandom. Of course you don't have to love everything. It was meant to be taken as a joke. It seems you can't say anything in here without certain people being a major pain in the arse these days. Jesus Christ!!!

The finest version of "Rescue Me" -- which wouldn't sound out of place on St. Etienne's Foxbase Alpha.

:

My favorite Rescue Me mix! and 4:06-4:22 gives me LIFE! :dramatic: In fact I think I will make that part my new ringtone!

The finest version of "Rescue Me" -- which wouldn't sound out of place on St. Etienne's Foxbase Alpha.

This was always my favorite, but currently my favorite version is the S.O.S. Mix:

I can see how the chorus could seem silly to someone, but those verses? They're incredible, for a pop song anyway.