New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

Although this continued studio work means 2015 is more likely, I am certainly excited that we are still hearing about new producers. Love the stuff Blood Diamonds has done in the past. This album is going to rock so hard. :tigger:

Now this is what I'm fucking talking about.

I think we might have a situation where she is indeed tossing out early demos with some of the producers mentioned early on. I honestly don't see how or why she would want more than 4 different producers on one album unless it's literally one track per producer, which I suspect is not what's happening. Curious minds...

I can't believe she's actually working with Blood Diamonds!!!?? He was on my list along with Diplo and Ariel Rechtshaid as producers I'd like her to work with. Just need a collaberation with Dev Hynes, Emile Haynie, Switch, The Weekend and Frank Ocean next to make my dreams come true!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

could she be creating a sample of pachelbel's Canon in a song! That would be beyond epic. :)

I would collapse with overwhelming epicness

Why are people getting their knickers in a twist over this "Rescue Me" shit? We're not questioning your fandom. Of course you don't have to love everything. It was meant to be taken as a joke. It seems you can't say anything in here without certain people being a major pain in the arse these days. Jesus Christ!!!

Yes, it all seemed like fan banter between members and nothing serious. Seemed obvious to me it was tongue in cheek. Anyway, now more news coming out and back to business about Madonna's new album.

so beautiful (the bach graduation/ wedding music) and blood diamond seems good too. :) im so curious what she's gonna do w all those brilliant producers and this possible (likely) sample of canon :lmao: i feel it's gonna be an experimental roller coaster of different sounds and vibes with deep and in your face lyrics. I can't wait :)

Ariana Grande has changed her Instagram bio to Living for Love.

I'm personally not a fan, so the thought of a collab with her doesn't thrill me.

What if Living For Love is just this huge anthem with all these other artists ainginf a part of the chorus or something.

Ariana Grande has changed her Instagram bio to Living for Love.

Things just took turn for worst. It's reminding me of the Nicki Minaj collabo. I was and will always be bothered by it. I hope this new girls not involved. I pray for it not to happen.