New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

In don't know about a double album.

I highly doubt there will be 20songs finished this year....

But I definetly think they will roll out another Special Edition, but hopefully it will have abit more on it than the MDNAspecial!

I think Madonna will be in and out the studio now up until Christmas.

I thought he said the the production was finished to the point of putting the last minute touches on a final mix ? And the IG photos are not necessarily in chronological order so we really have no idea when the various elements occurred in real time. I don't much care actually as long as they are taking time to make sure the tones and takes sound perfectly balanced and that they are worthy of a final recording. :)

Still, the song wasn't finished. Maybe it's finished now, but who knows. I'm sure she's still working on the album but s single can be out before the end of the year. We'll see.

^ I know he was new and I think I disagreed with him a few times, but he didn't set off any red flags for me. Maybe I missed something?

"Rescue Me" is probably my second favorite Madonna single from the '90s, behind "Vogue." I do prefer the remixes, since they're a little less dated sounding now, but the original is awesome too. And I love that it just became a hit all on its own without any promo. Radio was just hungry for new Madonna back then.

^ I know he was new and I think I disagreed with him a few times, but he didn't set off any red flags for me. Maybe I missed something?

It didn't for me either, but that's probably because he looked pretty cute.

In other news, she posted two new hashtags on Instagram right now: #bitchery and #raycaesar

I actually think Bitchery could be a pretty classic song title!!

"In other news, she posted two new hashtags on Instagram right now: #bitchery and #raycaesar "

The photo posted is a painting from the great Ray Caesar. M has great tast in art. Actually the face in the painting reminds me of M in my silly opinion.

She's ready for the weekend!

"In other news, she posted two new hashtags on Instagram right now: #bitchery and #raycaesar "

The photo posted is a painting from the great Ray Caesar. M has great tast in art. Actually the face in the painting reminds me of M in my silly opinion.

She's ready for the weekend!

Thank you. I love that image, never seen it before. I wonder if she owns it.

So all Madonna fans have to love Rescue Me? Is that a rule or something? ...

Yes. I believe it's in the Terms of Conditions when you sign up (or at least it should be) :smile:

You have to pass a questionnaire to get on MTribe.

At MNation, you have to like Rescue Me.

Who's with me on this? I'm serious.

Okay then :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4SYWmwVIVo

I will have a hissy fit if the clack-a-clack song is not on the album. It's the most intriguing of the bunch :lol:

Guest bluejean

So all Madonna fans have to love Rescue Me?

Yes my darling, they do :rotfl:

I actually want to lock you in a room with the dub versions of Rescue Me on repeat as punishment for your opinion