New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

I am about to die..... My friend who works at Live Nation just called me to tell me he heard Bitch I'm Madonna!! I almost dropped the phone. I am still in shock. He said it is an absolute hit and different from anything on radio.

He described the sound as aggressive dancehall

He said there's no intro, just starts out music and lyrics bam. He remembers these lyrics from the chrous (which the song starts out with)

Bitch I'm Madonna

Don't call me after

Savor the moment - hot

Mmm hmmm

Bitch I'm madonna

You're falling under

Trust me to be a lot

He said the Mmm hmm was a sample from the song Motownphilly by Boyz to Men and it can be heard several time throughout the song. Every time it's spoken the music drops out.

The chorus sounds kind of Rihanna-ish according to him. But he said the best part is in the middle of the song she screams out the "bitch I'm madonna don't call me after" lines, and that in one other part she calls out "Siri tell 'em what I'm about" and Siri responds "I'm really sorry about this" in the Siri voice!

I am now DYING to hear this song. I hope he isn't fucking with me bc if this is true I am gonna lose my shit. My excitement for this just amped up to level 12!!!

Sounds like the vibe is very "Gang Bang" meets "Some Girls." Which I would NOT complain about at all.

Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but when you type 'unapologetic bitch' into Google or bing or whatever, the top results all relate to Madonna. So maybe Siri just pulls up Madonna's Wikipedia entry based on that.

That's what I was going to say. So my question is, who first searched for this? And who posted this image? Because if it was just a random fan, my guess is that Siri is just cataloging all of the UB web rumors and associating the term with M. If this is being put out there by someone on her team on the DL, then it might actually be promo-related.

Oh please... they play a lot of tunes with much worse lyrics and all they do is bleep them out and everybody is happy.. don't see why they wouldn't do that for Madonna... it's 2014 now NOT 1995 when she released Human Nature and everybody was debating the word bitch on the song.. cleverly they bleeped it out with a door bang back then.. they are going to come up with something better this time i reckon. Naturally, i ll download the explicit version lol

There's a difference between a song having a bad word and it being part of the title. Britney's "Work Bitch" flopped, and while it's probably for a combo of reasons, I do think the title and the edit (which kind of made the song pointless) was part of the problem. Then again, M has little chance of a US radio hit in 2014/2015, so why the fuck not? Releasing GB as the lead single from MDNA would have generating more buzz/interest than a "safe" choice like GMAYL. So maybe they know what they're doing this time around.

If this Siri things is indeed true, I won't be surprised if the single is released as an iTunes Exclusive, at least until it's been out for some time.

Maybe she's simply quoting Einstein? Why are we asuming it's Miley related? Maybe she is all Marie Curie in next album and is all about radiation and microscopes and she suddenly developing powers because of something going wrong in laboratory.

y.jpg

Maybe she's simply quoting Einstein? Why are we asuming it's Miley related? Maybe she is all Marie Curie in next album and is all about radiation and microscopes and she suddenly developing powers because of something going wrong in laboratory.

y.jpg

:lol:

The Siri involvement and the Boyz II Men sample are pure speculation at this point.. although i must say it does sound somewhat genius as the Iphone generation will jump on it as soon as they hear it.. i already wonder who came up with the idea...

The reggae style doesn't surprise me at all.. after all Diplo is known for his Dancehall beats so i was kind of expecting something like that. i'm into Dancehall music so i'm excited about this Unapologetic Bitch now.. i hope it's going to sound completely different from the records he's done in the past cus i don't wanna hear another Hard Candy and MDNA line of criticism where she jumps on a bandwagon a few years too late. i want her to be a leader this time NOT a follower.

Completely agree! !

Yes of course let's all panic and freak out because someone's friend who is someone's friend on this forum heard a rumour that some pop star may record something which may sound similar to something that Madonna may have recorded. Or not.

Seriously you couldn't half come up with most of the shit here sometimes. :rotfl:

:lmao: Loving how you are changing the thread title regularly to match the drama here.

When you ask Siri about Rebel Heart or Living For Love, Madonna doesn't come up.

Unapologetic Bitch comes up with her wiki page immediately.

What happens when you say 'Like A Prayer' or 'Like A Virgin'? Does it go to their respective Wiki pages automatically, to Google search listings, iTunes or what?

What happens when you say 'Like A Prayer' or 'Like A Virgin'? Does it go to their respective Wiki pages automatically, to Google search listings, iTunes or what?

It takes you to the wiki page for respective albums

Can The Sun be trusted?

I'm loving all these rumours of song titles they sound epic!

And reggae influence? YES that would be incredible with Madonnas voice and dance beats, and finally a REAL reinvention of her sound once more!

As at as release dates go....September WILL reveal...

If she doesn't start any "creative" process for te album this month (music video, artwork) and if there's no official announcement this month.....then it's too late, it will be 2015!

What Madonna gets upto over the next 4weeks will tell of we get the full album this year!

Oh how typical. My computer fucks up for a few days and I return to find things have already started happening in Madonna's camp. Those new song titles sound fantastic. Bring it on, Madge.

Some people on here just dont get it. It's obvious that her team are leaking bits of info and lyrics about the album

to build up the hype. Do some of you honestly think we would be getting all this info if she was going to sit on the

album and wait until next spring to release it? That's not how she works.

Some people on here just dont get it. It's obvious that her team are leaking bits of info and lyrics about the album

to build up the hype. Do some of you honestly think we would be getting all this info if she was going to sit on the

album and wait until next spring to release it? That's not how she works.

Yeah...every single release is the same history...first we get fake lyrics then hints of what the song sounds like, then we get fake teasers ( btw where are they?) then we get the real 5 sec preview of the song in LQ...then the same part that leaked before but in HQ...and on and on...

People don't know who Siri is? Do y'all know what electricity is?

isn't it only up for use in the US? maybe in the UK.. but I don't think many other countries.. so they got a pretty valid excuse to not know it ;)