New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

She also did the warrior thing at the Golden Globes. She said the chain link dress was for going into combat, something like that

Madonna-golden-globe.jpg

The most naturally beautiful she's looked in years. I fell in love with her all over again that night.

Omg, that's more like it!!

Brave Heart

(Love You From) Inside Out

Joan of Arc

Messiah

Living For Love

Art For Freedom

Exciting song titles!! I honestly don't think there's going to be any Bitch Im Madonna or Unapologetic Bitch. I think Madonna was having fun throwing those titles at us, messing with our minds. There could be a track titled Unapologetic! Sure! But from what I can tell this album is going to be one of those coming from the depth of her heart!

From Madonnarama, they're saying Unapologetic Bitch will be the lead single.

"""We at Madonnarama can confirm that what the Sun article says is true.

We can also add that the reggae-influenced track has a strong statement about Madonna taking responsibility for being considered a bitch because sometimes you have to call it like it is.

Last week we stated how Madonna suffered from the breakup of this three year relationship with Brahim Zaibat, and the lyrics Unapologetic Bitch reinforce this: It almost killed me but Im better off alone.

Even though Madonna had a tough time, she starts the song off saying shes waking up happy to know hes gone and that shes ready to move on with her life.

Madonna also give the impression that Zaibat expressed some regrets about leaving as the chorus goes You know you never really knew how much you loved me til you lost me, did you?

All we can say about this song is that it should definitely be considered as the first single off Madonnas forthcoming album."

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/02/exclusive-details-on-madonnas-new-track-unapologetic-bitch/

Lol......I guess EVERY track has to be a Joan Of Arc or Messiah. When did Madonna fans get so damn prudish?? Did we become fans of the same woman because Unapologetic Bitch sounds like pure Madonna, it wouldn't surprise me at all if that's true. This is shaping up to be diverse album from the sounds of it.

All this "news" in just 2 days.....thinks are indeed starting!! 2014 release is almost surefire at this rate!! :)

LMAO i swear to god if this was a bar!

I'm sorry!!!! :lmao:

Just tired of people raining on everyone's parade. I mean: we're supposed to be excited for christ sake! It's the beginning of a new era, all these rumors and speculations are supposed to be source of joy. How can people judge something they haven't heard? It's beyond me.

When they say reggae, I am thinking they mean more of a dancehall style beat rather than the slower reggae you would associate with Bob Marley.

I'm sorry!!!! :lmao:

Just tired of people raining on everyone's parade. I mean: we're supposed to be excited for christ sake! It's the beginning of a new era, all these rumors and speculations are supposed to be source of joy. How can people judge something they haven't heard? It's beyond me.

you are right. I should think before I impulsively post.

We Should all be excited for this album. No more drama. Trust in her brilliance as an artist. :)

When they say reggae, I am thinking they mean more of a dancehall style beat rather than the slower reggae you would associate with Bob Marley.

So like Shabba Ranks, Emperor of dancehall?

I don't agree. Madonna would be totally bored with the album after 3 months and move on to something else. She's never shelved something for an extended period of time. Perhaps a song here or there, like Hollywood or Devil Wouldn't Recognize You, but not a whole album!

Then she'll find a way to release it before the end of the year. There's ZERO chance it will come out in Jan or Feb. It's sales suicide and Interscope won't let it happen. She has NEVER released an album at that time of year and she's not going to start now. lol

Are you familiar with Diplo's work? especially with major lazor. that's what they mean by "reggae"

Are you familiar with Diplo's work? especially with major lazor. that's what they mean by "reggae"

A few songs. I would say Major Lazer is closer to dancehall than old school reggae. They mix the reggae influence with electronic house like beats, not the slower lovers' rock stuff from the 70's that I associate with Bob Marley.

Wow, why is everyone throwing exckusives like that? not that i'm complaining but whe spent months with nada and now...

Should i be worried about no one reporting a smash hit song? I mean they say that the songs are great but i don't feel them very excited, just like MDNA which didn't have any anthem IMO, at least nothing like HU or 4M.

A few songs. I would say Major Lazer is closer to dancehall than old school reggae. They mix the reggae influence with electronic house like beats, not the slower lovers' rock stuff from the 70's that I associate with Bob Marley.

Well you can't forget that people tend to throw around the reggae term loosely