The Chipette thread

CJM

Moral of the story.... Madonna just needs to find a better cosmetic surgeon, nothing wrong with a little pick me up, but preferably with a surgeon who does not have a Japanese puffer fish as a pictorial reference.

And please no to Michael Jackson's cosmetic surgeon, don't need Madonna with no spotted dick!

7 pages......wow.......one would think this is something new, not something that happened six years ago.

So what's the point?? To talk about how embarrassed YOU are for her?? Do you plan on Tweeting Guy and posting on madonnas Instagram what YOU think she needs to do?? LOL

I think Madonna would tell you to kindly fuck off. I just don't quite understand what the people who have SO MUCH concern for her face think they can achieve by talking about how sad they are about her face while posting pics (some very obviously altered btw). You can either accept it or don't. Otherwise, the horse is beaten, the cheeks are old news.

HEY i just realised... why did i get stuck with "starting" this thread? :rotfl:

fuck you :lol:

just to clarify this pussy riot introduction has been the only time i haven't liked THE FACE. i mean wtf get a new makeup artist madonna, you're a millionaire.

in OTHER NEWS, why was she using a cane again? is it just a "thing" or do you think her ankle is worse than she lets on?

Okay i thought about it again and i realized i haven't been very positive to say the less. Things are what they are and i always try to see the good side of things, cause there is always one, but i was doing the opposite with M lately, concentrating on what i don't like. After all i'm glad she' s still alive, healthy and still making music. Also with M you never know what's next, it's all about phases with her, she could wake up tomorrow and decide to stop fillers and to use something else or whatever. She's had her funky phase in the beginning, the marilyn one in 1987, then plumped lips in 91, then golden tooth Dita, then spiritual, then ultra thin and muscular body and face, now fillers face, so who knows what's next after all. She offers so much that there is always something to enjoy about her,no matter the era. Sorry I really been a downer during two days. Back to positivity !

Okay i thought about it again and i realized i haven't been very positive to say the less. Things are what they are and i always try to see the good side of things, cause there is always one, but i was doing the opposite with M lately, concentrating on what i don't like. After all i'm glad she' s still alive, healthy and still making music. Also with M you never know what's next, it's all about phases with her, she could wake up tomorrow and decide to stop fillers and to use something else or whatever. She's had her funky phase in the beginning, the marilyn one in 1987, then plumped lips in 91, then golden tooth Dita, then spiritual, then ultra thin and muscular body and face, now fillers face, so who knows what's next after all. She offers so much that there is always something to enjoy about her,no matter the era. Sorry I really been a downer during two days. Back to positivity !

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Even Madonna must realise now the cheeks weren't a good idea. But I suppose when you're under that pressure to look good constantly it was only a matter of time before she went one step too far. Shame, totally changed the shape of her face

Even Madonna must realise now the cheeks weren't a good idea. But I suppose when you're under that pressure to look good constantly it was only a matter of time before she went one step too far. Shame, totally changed the shape of her face

She's obviously quite happy or she'd change her surgeon, or reverse it or some shit. And HATERS, no-one's saying we can't talk about it or mention it so I dunno where that's coming from. Feel free to fuck off to Madonnatribe where you can join in the Madge bashing to your hearts content.

What a SHITTY ASS THREAD :thumbsdown:

She's obviously quite happy or she'd change her surgeon, or reverse it or some shit. And HATERS, no-one's saying we can't talk about it or mention it so I dunno where that's coming from. Feel free to fuck off to Madonnatribe where you can join in the Madge bashing to your hearts content.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:chuckle::thumbsup:

Inbefore the 346,286th cheek thread in 6 years is upon us

There is so much more 'good' than 'bad' anyway. I dunno about you guys but I wear what I want and do what I want because it makes me happy. I'm always thinking about living life to the full and if they don't like it then it's just tough! Your problems with me are your problems not mine. That's a great way to live. If we were judged like Madonna we'd be thinking the people doing the judging are just insane. However, I will always give an honest opinion on her work. It just so happens that I love what she does and that is why I'm on a Madonna forum. Welcome back to the Preston I know and love. :D

There is so much more 'good' than 'bad' anyway.

There is so much more 'good' than 'bad' anyway. I dunno about you guys but I wear what I want and do what I want because it makes me happy. I'm always thinking about living life to the full and if they don't like it then it's just tough! Your problems with me are your problems not mine. That's a great way to live. If we were judged like Madonna we'd be thinking the people doing the judging are just insane. However, I will always give an honest opinion on her work. It just so happens that I love what she does and that is why I'm on a Madonna forum. Welcome back to the Preston I know and love. :D

Yes this is true, and i realize that sometimes we judge a famous person differently than someone "in real life", just because they are public people it feels like it gives us the right to judge them, and we easily forget they are human beings like you and me. It was a mistake on my part and i admit it, but as someone sang a few years ago "Nobody's perfect", most important is to stop and think about our acts and evolve.

I've always wondered, what do you say to someone you know after they've had work done? Do you ignore it? Do you compliment them?

Surely Princess Lourdess raised an eyebrow when she came home from school one day to see mommy lookin' mighty fresh faced.

WTF with this thread. Preston gets bullied into shutting his mouth about things that others don't agree with.

I'm glad you've seen the light Preston! :manson:

Guest Rachelle of London

WTF with this thread. Preston gets bullied into shutting his mouth about things that others don't agree with.

My thoughts exactly! The happy clappy we can't discuss our opinions theme is interesting to say the least.

Why is it okay to say Madonna looked haggard around Swept Away and hideous around Hard Candy photo shoot and stuff but it's not okay to make remarks about her currently?

Fair enough we don't need essays written about it but if people are unhappy with her cheeks or whatever now then who cares. I love the grills but I'm not telling off people that are complaining about them. We are all different. M will look different soon no doubt anyway because she's always changing, then new people can complain about the new thing :lol: we won't all be happy all the time.

Sometimes my mum tells me I'm getting a fat bum, I don't get outraged by it, I know she's only saying it because she cares ;)

My thoughts exactly! The happy clappy we can't discuss our opinions theme is interesting to say the least.

Why is it okay to say Madonna looked haggard around Swept Away and hideous around Hard Candy photo shoot and stuff but it's not okay to make remarks about her currently?

Fair enough we don't need essays written about it but if people are unhappy with her cheeks or whatever now then who cares. I love the grills but I'm not telling off people that are complaining about them. We are all different. M will look different soon no doubt anyway because she's always changing, then new people can complain about the new thing :lol: we won't all be happy all the time.

Sometimes my mum tells me I'm getting a fat bum, I don't get outraged by it, I know she's only saying it because she cares ;)

Thank you ladies!

To add the confusion of some here:

"I've not been a fan of whatever Madonna's been doing to her face in recent years but here she looks incredible. Not over-stretched or pillow-cheeked, just, well, like how Madonna SHOULD look...only better. Keep it up, Madge!"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2556573/Whos-That-Girl-Madonna-55-radiates-youth-American-Songbook-event-shows-Miley-cheeky-tongue.html

I rest my case. Whatever she's doing she's doing the right thing.