The Chipette thread

CJM

Madonna has always been someone in control. Not only career wise, but also on her own image. If she decides to take control of her own body by getting fillers once in a while, who the fuck are we to judge? LET IT GO!

Yeah i know i broke the golden rule in the Madonna community which is to never talk about her facial fillers... This should even be written in the forums rules. You can criticize as much as you want her boyfriends/husbands and her songs/albums you don't like. You could criticize her face before 2006 when you found she was looking exhausted or gaunt or whatever, it was tolerated and you could criticize her cheeks at the very beginning of the fillers circa 2008 (it was even recommended to do so to go with "the general flow" of the community) , but mamamia since 2009, don't ever say something about her face or you instantly become the worst fan ever.

I've even got pm's today from people saying they do agree she's going overboard with the fillers but they cannot say it in the forums because other fans will hate them (i quote).

Yeah i know i broke the golden rule in the Madonna community which is to never talk about her facial fillers... This should even be written in the forums rules. You can criticize as much as you want her boyfriends/husbands and her songs/albums you don't like. You could criticize her face before 2006 when you found she was looking exhausted or gaunt or whatever, it was tolerated and you could criticize her cheeks at the very beginning of the fillers circa 2008 (it was even recommended to do so to go with "the general flow" of the community) , but mamamia since 2009, don't ever say something about her face or you instantly become the worst fan ever.

I've even got pm's today from people saying they do agree she's going overboard with the fillers but they cannot say it in the forums because other fans will hate them (i quote).

We know she has had fillers and at times her cheeks look big but must you tell us 375876965948736 times in a thread where a picture of her is posted?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Should we start going on about people with big over inflated steroid muscles or greasy over tanned skin every single time they post in the forum? The same way they go on & on & on about Madonna's cheeks every time a photo is posted?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Should we start going on about people with big over inflated steroid muscles or greasy over tanned skin every single time they post in the forum? The same way they go on & on & on about Madonna's cheeks every time a photo is posted?

Hey mister 1 post i clearly get who you're talking about, and i can tell you i have never ever used any supplement, steroids or anything to get the body i have, actually i have been working out 5 days a week for 10 years non stop now, so if i had used sterroids let me tell you nowadays i would be as muscular as Sylvester Stallone back in the days ! which is far from being the case ! People at the gym (most of them use supplements) are very suprised when i tell them i've been working out for 10 years because i don't look THAT muscular. Sometimes it's even frustrating to see people who work out for 2 years having way more results than you because you chose to do it naturally.

And for the "greasy over tanned skin" i am mixed algerian and i am naturally tanned since i was born, that's where the color you've described comes from ;-) and you find i am over tanned in the avatar you see well it's the whiter i can be as we're in the middle of the winter and i haven't seen the sun for months, living in the north of France...

So yes, i'm sorry to disappoint you but my body and my skin color are absolutely natural.

damn now i realize why people told me they do not talk about her swollen face in the forum ! i did it just today and i already have like half the forum after me and saying i keep posting this millions of times, and on every M pic i see, bla bla bla, when actually i just talked about it today and almost never in the past. This is really crazy i tell you ! It more and more feels like a sect in the Madonna community with a guru which you can't say anything bad about... I'm done with it really.

We know she has had fillers and at times her cheeks look big but must you tell us 375876965948736 times in a thread where a picture of her is posted?

Thank you!

racist1.gif

Can't stand looking at her fake fat face. It's embarrassing. I'm going to make a petition online urging her to stop butchering her appearance. Stop the injections and surgeries. We need to get all the fan sites publicizing the petition and tweet it to her management and companies she does business with. Fans threatening to boycott her business will be a wake up call for her to stop behaving like Joan Rivers! She's becoming Cher. We need to stop her before she turns into Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was surrounded by yes men and leeches afraid to say he needs to stop getting plastic surgery. Wake up Madonna!

I don't think that the majority of people would give you a hard time because having that opinion isn't unreasonable.

However, it just seems sometimes that people rehash the same boring story about Madonna's 'cheek implants ' over and over again. I don't like Dear Jessie but I won't write paragraphs about the fact that I don't like it every time Like a prayer is mentioned. Why would I when there are so many other interesting things to discuss about that album? That's the issue I have with the whole cheeks debate. It seems like people are almost obsessed with it and look for bad photos of her and then compare them to great photos from 2005/6. That really isn't realistic because if you look hard enough you can find unflattering photos of Madonna from whenever because she's one of the most photographed people on Earth. Yes people, even Madonna ages. :lol: All I care about is that she's happy and creating work which I enjoy. If I thought she was damaging herself or behaving irresponsibly I might be concerned but I don't think that.

damn now i realize why people told me they do not talk about her swollen face in the forum ! i did it just today and i already have like half the forum after me and saying i keep posting this millions of times, and on every M pic i see, bla bla bla, when actually i just talked about it today and almost never in the past. This is really crazy i tell you ! It more and more feels like a sect in the Madonna community with a guru which you can't say anything bad about... I'm done with it really.

Or maybe it could be because people are tired of the same subject being nauseatingly discussed over and over again by the same people every time she's seen out in public? She delivers a fantastic speech about gay rights in Russia and that isn't even being discussed because people are so fucking obsessed with poorly lit, bad angled shots of her face. If it was some other event devoted purely to glamor like an awards show, but it wasn't and are we really that superficial? Passing comments I can somewhat understand, even though I find them annoying (the word puffy should be banned from this forum ha), but when the whole discussion turns to how fat her face looks (eyeroll), I can't help but scoff at this forum.

I LOVE the new face(s). :wow:

Madonna has said in the past that she is her own work of art, so why shouldn't she experiment with her 'look?' Plastic surgery IS a little more drastic than a new haircut, but change is change & change is always good. She's ageing. She's rich. A nip-tuck here & there is to be expected, I just wish she'd be more open about in her work; why not make a track about going under the knife or a song about ageing in the public eye, industry pressures, standards of beauty, etc. -Through music, she's been a teen mom in PDP, a sex mistress in Erotica, why not hear the perspective of an ageing DIVA? :wow:

Why shame her? We're all a little vain! We CAN & SHOULD discuss her face (it's kinda hard to miss) but let's not be catty queens about it.

The cheeks & facial tweeks don't take anything away from her legacy, if anything, they enhance it. It adds yet another layer to her mythos.

GAUNTDONNA IS DEAD & GONE FOREVER.

tumblr_llqehsGISm1qezxsoo1_500.gif

LONG LIVE THE PUFF.

I think she looked her best 2005 through to the end of 2007. Her absolute peak being Revolver premiere Dec 2007.

The best she looked post surgery was MDNA tour without a doubt. Flawless.

KILT, DOES THE PICTURE IN YOUR SIG SAY 'SEXY BUT OLD' IN THE GENRE SECTION? :rotfl:

yes, it did...i've just changed my signature. I noticed that the other month when i played the GMAYL demo haha

Guest Rachelle of London

What a stupid post! I don't think Presston goes out of his way to darken his natural skin colour die to his ethnic background.

Guest Rachelle of London

Can't stand looking at her fake fat face. It's embarrassing. I'm going to make a petition online urging her to stop butchering her appearance. Stop the injections and surgeries. We need to get all the fan sites publicizing the petition and tweet it to her management and companies she does business with. Fans threatening to boycott her business will be a wake up call for her to stop behaving like Joan Rivers! She's becoming Cher. We need to stop her before she turns into Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was surrounded by yes men and leeches afraid to say he needs to stop getting plastic surgery. Wake up Madonna!

:dead:

It's not like that. She's going to fill her face, you like it or not.

It's the same that happened in 1992 when she released Erotica and people moaned because she was not the Madonna of the 80s. Or when she released AL and people moaned she's not the Madonna from ROL.

Think about it. What would you tell those people? "Go and buy those records, she's a creative who will do what she pleases". The same with the face. I'm sorry but it's like that, Madonna has always done what she wants. And it's pretty clear she's going to have her face like that.

I was one of the stupid ones who moaned with HC, until i realized that i've been a fool for trying to "control" her career. So I enjoyed MDNA, even though i don't like half of it. Don't let her face make you enjoy Madonna less.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's not like that. She's going to fill her face, you like it or not.

It's the same that happened in 1992 when she released Erotica and people moaned because she was not the Madonna of the 80s. Or when she released AL and people moaned she's not the Madonna from ROL.

Think about it. What would you tell those people? "Go and buy those records, she's a creative who will do what she pleases". The same with the face. I'm sorry but it's like that, Madonna has always done what she wants. And it's pretty clear she's going to have her face like that.

I was one of the stupid ones who moaned with HC, until i realized that i've been a fool for trying to "control" her career. So I enjoyed MDNA, even though i don't like half of it. Don't let her face make you enjoy Madonna less.

:clap: