The Chipette thread

CJM

Yes i'm not gonna repeat it again and again, actually i rarely talk about it. Now I just wish a new "trendy and hype" procedure comes and she forget fillers ! Anything that doesn't swell the face !

Send her an email. Do you really think she reads this forum ? She's not gaga.

Well I've got a face like a slapped bum so I'm not about to have a go at madonna. It's her face so she can do what she likes. Yes, sometimes she looks tired and puffy but we can't be gorgeous all the time.

I loved her face when she was chubby back in the virgin days.

Whatever she does she won't be able to win. If she does nothing and grows old gracefully the press and fans have a go at her. If she uses fillers in her cheeks the press and fans have a go at her.

I don't lose sleep over it.

Virgin Tour 1985

Who's That Girl Tour 1987

Blond Ambition Tour 1990

The Girlie Show 1993

Drowned World Tour 2001

Reinvention Tour 2004

Confessions Tour 2006

Sticky & Sweet Tour 2008-2009

MDNA Tour 2012

"The tabloids complain about Madonna looking old, and people laugh at her for that. Then Madonna goes and fixes her face, and they laugh at her for that. Even though they begrudgingly say she looks amazing, they'll still laugh at her for trying to look young.

"Then she steps out, looking amazing, and the tabloids go and blow up a picture of her ageing hand. Nobody's doing that to George Clooney, blowing up pictures of his hands!

"I look at these magazines, and I want to say to them, 'What's your point? That she's aged? Does that surprise you? Or is your 'point' an attempt to undercut what she's achieved?'

I think it is, even if it's on a subconscious level... And you probably wouldn't turn down those hands if they were grabbing you under the table, you f**king idiots!"

to say in Shirley Manson's words.

or as Pud says:

EAT IT!

Thanks Daniel glad to be back too;-)

I know, before she messed with the volumes and the shape of her face she was stunning in 8 pics out of 10 (delusional people will bring you those 2 pics to prove she was looking bad ;-) ), now she looks good in 2 pics out of 10, and under a certain angle and a certain light (and they will post those 2 pics to prove she looks fine).

An example ? (as if you need to prove it...), Pussy Riot speech:

1 good picture :

20140602-pictures-madonna-amnesty-intern

Then you have all the other pics...

article-2552819-1B3C64E100000578-871_634

article_2552819_1_B3_AD09000000578_933_6maggie-madonna-jake-07feb14-11.jpg

and i could find bad pics as much as i want... Now try to do this with any public event pre 2007, unless she was having a bad hair/make-up day or was really exhausted, 80% of the time she was stunning and most of the pics. Now it's simply the other way around.

After looking at the pics posted here, I say we need to understand selfy 101. Filler or not, pics taken from low angle will make one fat old n ugly. Pics taken from atop make u look youth n beautiful. U can try it yourself.

Guest Not4Pussies

exactly. it's like a broken record. we know what she looks like. we know what she does. but what can we do about it? just roll with the punches.

But its starting to look bad. She looks Asian now

"The tabloids complain about Madonna looking old, and people laugh at her for that. Then Madonna goes and fixes her face, and they laugh at her for that. Even though they begrudgingly say she looks amazing, they'll still laugh at her for trying to look young.

"Then she steps out, looking amazing, and the tabloids go and blow up a picture of her ageing hand. Nobody's doing that to George Clooney, blowing up pictures of his hands!

"I look at these magazines, and I want to say to them, 'What's your point? That she's aged? Does that surprise you? Or is your 'point' an attempt to undercut what she's achieved?'

I think it is, even if it's on a subconscious level... And you probably wouldn't turn down those hands if they were grabbing you under the table, you f**king idiots!"

to say in Shirley Manson's words.

or as Pud says:

EAT IT!

I absolutely do not feel concerned by this because i've never criticized her face before the fillers, just the other way around i was always saying how stunning she was, and i have never said anything about her hands. You should really makes the difference between rude people who bash her for no reasons or for things that are not her fault, like her hands or whatever. I've always been defending her but about the fillers no. You mix the fillers topic with all the other issues people had with her in the past, like it's another controversy among others in her career and you put all this in the same bag, but this is not. This time there is nothing classy or smart about this, there is no amazing message behind this, it's awful, it's too much, it makes no sense to make yourself look like this on purpose.

Guest whatatramp

I don't want her to go too far, the fillers are bad,

but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it

Madonna-MDNA-Like-a-Virgin-MDNA-3.gif

I wish she'd change up her fucking hair and style tho :snore:

she can totally get away with looking like this

Madonna-Give-Me-All-Your-Luvin-ft.-Nicki

Guest Rachelle of London

I think fillers and all that shit make women look so much older than they are. Madonna is beautiful and doesn't need that shit at all.

Madonna

Like a Virgin

True Blue

Who's That Girl (Original Soundtrack)

You Can Dance

Like a Prayer

I'm Breathless

The Immaculate Collection

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Something to Remember

Evita

Ray of Light

Music

GHV2

American Life

Remixed and Revisited

I'm Going to Tell you a Secret - Reinvention Tour Live

Confessions on a Dance Floor

Confessions Tour

Hard Candy

Sticky and Sweet Tour

Celebration

MDNA

MDNA Tour

THIS

Wether we like it or not there's nothing we can do about it.

Look at the unreleased untouched pics from the Hard Candy photoshoot, it's after them that she got her implants. Madonna is like everybody else, not that confident with her body image. Look at how she now always wears gloves after the numerous articles about them being wrinkled. She also got those implants while she was secretly separating from Guy Ritchie and hitting 50, her brother was releasing a book about on her, her recording contract ended and people did not like her new album and all this was on the tail of a global public backlash after David's adoption. All this would take its toll on anybody. She needed something to boost her confidence but did you see the face of the doctor who did it ? Doctor Brandt ? Take a look and you'll see where the cheeks come from.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=docteur+brandt&client=firefox-a&hs=Q6v&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=1dL3UqTaLsKk0QWl64DwBg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=708

I thought this thread just just for laughing, but i see that this is a real thread!

We don't need this, please stop. She looks as she pleases and that's all. She's going to do what she pleases, you like it or not!

Look at the unreleased untouched pics from the Hard Candy photoshoot, it's after them that she got her implants. Madonna is like everybody else, not that confident with her body image. Look at how she now always wears gloves after the numerous articles about them being wrinkled. She also got those implants while she was secretly separating from Guy Ritchie and hitting 50, her brother was releasing a book about on her, her recording contract ended and people did not like her new album and all this was on the tail of a global public backlash after David's adoption. All this would take its toll on anybody. She needed something to boost her confidence but did you see the face of the doctor who did it ? Doctor Brandt ? Take a look and you'll see where the cheeks come from.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=docteur+brandt&client=firefox-a&hs=Q6v&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=1dL3UqTaLsKk0QWl64DwBg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=708

Amazing post, from beginning to end.

I thought this thread just just for laughing, but i see that this is a real thread!

We don't need this, please stop. She looks as she pleases and that's all. She's going to do what she pleases, you like it or not!

Yeah I rather feel uncomfortable now with us keep talking about her face. Her body, her business. Let her be.

:clap:

We always do this. We bitch about her puffy face and then she shows up somewhere looking killer and we all GUSH over how amazing she looks again. :lol:

Personally I think the best she looked in recent memory was during the showing of her MDNA tour. Flawless that night.

Like I said though, at least we are bitching about something that is not permanent. She could always wake up and step back from the filler at some point which I believe she has done already. I mean you look at some pics of her from a few years ago and she looked MEGA bloated in the face.

Just be happy she hasn't gotten a creepy Bruce Jenner or Kenny Rodgers kind of facelift that would be much harder to correct. If you could even correct such a thing....

Well anyway there is a point where you cannot deny the obvious any longer... It's not being a hater, it's even the opposite, when you love someone and you see that person going over board with something which doesn't do her good it's best to tell it than to play the ignorance and let this person you love going further in this non-sense.

It's a question of balance here, i'm not against some procedures here and there to look fresh,and we all know she was doing some stuff between 2003 and 2006 but it was wise, but now i'm sorry to burst the bubbles some fans don't want us to burst but it's really going over-board.

Excuse me but going from this to this in a couple of years

Sans_titre_1gsffgg.jpg

and some fans don't see something not right is going on ?! Let's be real for a minute please... If i hated her or didn' t care about this person i wouldn't say anything, but i do love her to death since i was 9 yo so yes i tell it and i hope she read comments like this again and again and she finally come to her senses. She's a smart woman but yes, i say it, she's been caught in the plastic procedures trap, in a bad way. I do love her so i care, yes.

30hyj9j.jpg

29nffnr.jpg

Madonna doesn't have any implants.

tumblr_myxkckBDGi1svi3flo2_500.gif

I love you. :lmao:

:daft:

really some of the posters here have started to post again just to stir shit and complain. i hate how people over analyze what she does and how she looks. entire threads dedicated to her face or how puffy she looks. she will never go back looking how she looked, deal with it. And remember: the way we perceive ourselves is different than the way other people see us. We might think we look amazing while we do not and viceversa. she clearly likes how she looks now and she thinks the work done is great, otherwise she would just have stopped having fillers or dressing like she does sometimes. deal with it. the drama here is annoying sometimes.

:clap: so true.

This is redundant, I think we should criticize each others faces instead.

We probably should.

The hypocrisy is obvious though. I've been called a sociopath, manipulative, evil, twisted, mean and nasty for having opinions on here or whatever. I've also had my image criticised in a way which is NOT constructive but intended to be hurtful. What makes me laugh most though is that you get people in here making negative comments with no real reason to do so in here and they're doing it to somebody they supposedly care enough about to join a forum dedicated to her. People are strange.