The Chipette thread

CJM

I agree with that. I am sure she was doing the botox thing, but no one would have known expect people like us that put her under a microscope. :lol:

As far as I know though fillers aren't permanent so maybe one day she will rid herself of them and a better method will come along.

The whole pillow face thing in general has to go. I was watching Access Hollywood the other night and that Nancy lady on it has totally went overboard with that crap.

We have Lisa Renna who said she looked like a freak at one point when she went overboard on the filler when she saw a pic of herself looking like this..

pillowfacelisarinna.jpg

She has since either stopped the fillers, or cut back because she looks like this now..

article-2554915-1B4FA50700000578-389_306

That's why I think she needs to be told. Maybe she's not aware what's been said.

Guest Not4Pussies

the new Joan Rivers!

I've noticed you haven't been the nicest towards her lately. Hope you find the light again. Someway, somehow.

Guest Not4Pussies

She usually looks like shit at the openings, I still don't know why :laugh:

:) I know my post was sarcastic. I think only at one gym opening she looked ok. The one she opened during the tour.

I bet if Madonna was MadonnO aka a man instead, most of you whiners wouldn't even attempt to insult her with your over petulant ageist remarks. Part-timer fans.

exactly. and it's always the same people repeating the same shit. yes, we GET IT. say it once if you must & then get over it.

OH god. i love her and I still think she looks great sometimes, but I'm not a little monster "you're god even if you look like shit so i'm not gonna say shit about your face".

ha for once I agree with you, I don't think anyone of us hates her here

exactly. and it's always the same people repeating the same shit. yes, we GET IT. say it once if you must & then get over it.

Or even don't say it at all before thoroughly examine themselves in the mirror. Arrogant pricks.

I know, before she messed with the volumes and the shape of her face she was stunning in 8 pics out of 10 (delusional people will bring you those 2 pics to prove she was looking bad ;-) ), now she looks good in 2 pics out of 10, and under a certain angle and a certain light (and they will post those 2 pics to prove she looks fine).

Please, during the MDNA era and especially during the tour she looked absolutely fantastic, I was struggling to find a bad picture of her cause I just couldn't. I don't know what she did but she looked fucking perfect. There were enough times in the past before the fillers where she looked bad or amazing, just like there are times now where she looks bad or amazing. She had just as many bad pix before as she has now.

Please, during the MDNA era and especially during the tour she looked absolutely fantastic, I was struggling to find a bad picture of her cause I just couldn't. I don't know what she did but she looked fucking perfect. There were enough times in the past before the fillers where she looked bad or amazing, just like there are times now where she looks bad or amazing. She had just as many bad pix before as she has now.

I don't agree with you.

Her face is bloated

Her eyes are squinty

She has no passion for music anymore

She's acting increasingly desperate (Macklemore, grillz, using Rocco for headlines, Miley)

She's so old and tired she can't even make it on stage at a decent time anymore

Her legacy is ruined. Nobody remembers the hits, people just know her as the joke she's become. She hasnt had real success in nearly a decade. Her fans know what's best for her and had she just listened to us, she wouldn't be in this position. Bowing out gracefully at this point is the only option for her. Perhaps she can focus on directing finally and write songs for others if the old itch for making music strikes again. At least with being more "behind the scenes", the general public won't have to see her face and we as a fan base won't have to be embarrassed for her anymore. Besides, I just know she looks in the mirror every morning and cries looking at how she's massacred her once beautiful face. All these meaningless relationships with little boys, plastic surgeries, releasing songs that even Rihanna would laugh at, there is just no way Madonna is happy anymore. I used to look at her as this strong, indestructible force of nature but as the former queen once said......nothing's indestructible. :-( Someone Tweet Guy and tell him to tell her that this is what we think is best as a fan base and hopefully she will take our advice seriously. Poor thing.

:daft:

really some of the posters here have started to post again just to stir shit and complain. i hate how people over analyze what she does and how she looks. entire threads dedicated to her face or how puffy she looks. she will never go back looking how she looked, deal with it. And remember: the way we perceive ourselves is different than the way other people see us. We might think we look amazing while we do not and viceversa. she clearly likes how she looks now and she thinks the work done is great, otherwise she would just have stopped having fillers or dressing like she does sometimes. deal with it. the drama here is annoying sometimes.

I don't agree with you.

Exactly......at least when she looked like Skeletor, it was still HER face. She had Guy to keep her in line back then though. Now who does she have? Some 20 something twink (and let's face it.....they just stick around waiting for Lola to turn 18) that's afraid to be honest with her because he doesn't want to be thrown off the money train like Jesus, Brahim etc etc etc. Madonna has always been most successful when she has a REAL man in her life to keep her in order. Look at how thriving her career was when she was with Sean, Warren and Guy.......hell, even Carlos knew how to keep his woman in check. Madonna definitely does best when she has a good man backing her......both personally and professionally.

OH god. i love her and I still think she looks great sometimes, but I'm not a little monster "you're god even when look like BAD so i'm not gonna say shit about your face".

Well anyway there is a point where you cannot deny the obvious any longer... It's not being a hater, it's even the opposite, when you love someone and you see that person going over board with something which doesn't do her good it's best to tell it than to play the ignorance and let this person you love going further in this non-sense.

It's a question of balance here, i'm not against some procedures here and there to look fresh,and we all know she was doing some stuff between 2003 and 2006 but it was wise, but now i'm sorry to burst the bubbles some fans don't want us to burst but it's really going over-board.

Excuse me but going from this to this in a couple of years

Sans_titre_1gsffgg.jpg

and some fans don't see something not right is going on ?! Let's be real for a minute please... If i hated her or didn' t care about this person i wouldn't say anything, but i do love her to death since i was 9 yo so yes i tell it and i hope she read comments like this again and again and she finally come to her senses. She's a smart woman but yes, i say it, she's been caught in the plastic procedures trap, in a bad way. I do love her so i care, yes.

Madonna

Like a Virgin

True Blue

Who's That Girl (Original Soundtrack)

You Can Dance

Like a Prayer

I'm Breathless

The Immaculate Collection

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Something to Remember

Evita

Ray of Light

Music

GHV2

American Life

Remixed and Revisited

I'm Going to Tell you a Secret - Reinvention Tour Live

Confessions on a Dance Floor

Confessions Tour

Hard Candy
Sticky and Sweet Tour

Celebration

MDNA

MDNA Tour

nobody is saying you or others hate her, but it's just the same shit over and over and over

exactly. it's like a broken record. we know what she looks like. we know what she does. but what can we do about it? just roll with the punches.