The Chipette thread

CJM

I do no agree when i read comments as "Thankfully she has done stuff to her face because by now she would look bad". In my opinion, judging by how she was aging year after year before the fillers i think she would still look incredible today without it.

1998:

madonna-ray-of-light-cover-design.jpg

Madonna_99_07_500_404_17_dpa-s1gallery.j

madonna-music-single-cd-album-premiere-p

grammyshow4.jpg

Pop-Magazine-2002-madonna-284333_340_393

paris_veil1.jpg

2004:

Madonna+Grammy+Awards+2004.jpg

2005:

madge_bicep10.jpg

Photo-De-Madonna-2006-834921348_ML.jpg

With all due respect, it has nothing to do with aging, it's about injecting stuff that totally change the shape and the volumes of your face, i mean come on, this has nothing to do with aging in this case, let's be real for a minute :

Sans_titre_1fgdg.jpg

bravo,

and I still love her no matter what

With all due respect, it has nothing to do with aging, it's about injecting stuff that totally change the shape and the volumes of your face, i mean come on, this has nothing to do with aging in this case, let's be real for a minute :

Sans_titre_1fgdg.jpg

exactly! before she does shit to her face she should do a side by side like this. lol

You should all complain to her friends, Guy, Ingrid, Debi to make her stop. No point saying it here, she doesn't read the forum. In some way she needs to be told to not mess with her face with injections.

:inlove: there will never be one like her again

it just makes me a bit sad, her face is a work of art, don't mess with it M plz, btw Preston glad you're back :)

Thanks Daniel glad to be back too;-)

I know, before she messed with the volumes and the shape of her face she was stunning in 8 pics out of 10 (delusional people will bring you those 2 pics to prove she was looking bad ;-) ), now she looks good in 2 pics out of 10, and under a certain angle and a certain light (and they will post those 2 pics to prove she looks fine).

An example ? (as if you need to prove it...), Pussy Riot speech:

1 good picture :

20140602-pictures-madonna-amnesty-intern

Then you have all the other pics...

article-2552819-1B3C64E100000578-871_634

article_2552819_1_B3_AD09000000578_933_6maggie-madonna-jake-07feb14-11.jpg

and i could find bad pics as much as i want... Now try to do this with any public event pre 2007, unless she was having a bad hair/make-up day or was really exhausted, 80% of the time she was stunning and most of the pics. Now it's simply the other way around.

You should all complain to her friends, Guy, Ingrid, Debi to make her stop. No point saying it here, she doesn't read the forum. In some way she needs to be told to not mess with her face with injections.

it's the same story as with the grills. Don't tell her to do something and she will do it more often instead.

All I know is Madonna looked stunning through most of the MDNA era including her tour.

Wish I could find that interview with her in her bathroom. Some dude is interviewing her on her bathroom floor after her show. She looks young as hell and gorgeous. Probably because she just finished her show and sweated off the pancake batter that her makeup artist puts on her. :lol: I am telling you that's one of the reasons she looks off sometimes. That damn over done foundation or some shit.

And it obvious she was doing something to looks so youthful during the Confessions era. Hard Candy wasn't the moment she started getting things done. It was just the moment it became obvious. Why she choose to start these filler though I don't know because like I said she didn't need them at the time.

That was 7 years ago now though. Lord knows what she would look like without them today.

Probably because she just finished her show and sweated off the pancake batter that her makeup artist puts on her. :lol: I am telling you that's one of the reasons she looks off sometimes. That damn over done foundation or some shit.

I've seen that foundation up close. It looks like translucent white, like thin wall paint. i don't know how else to describe it

And it obvious she was doing something to looks so youthful during the Confessions era. Hard Candy wasn't the moment she started getting things done. It was just the moment it became obvious. Why she choose to start these filler though I don't know because like I said she didn't need them at the time.

That was 7 years ago now though. Lord knows what she would look like without them today.

Confession Tour face was the BEST! It was even and not messed up.

anyway

tumblr_ly8g7aNHgo1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

All I know is Madonna looked stunning through most of the MDNA era including her tour.

Wish I could find that interview with her in her bathroom. Some dude is interviewing her on her bathroom floor after her show. She looks young as hell and gorgeous. Probably because she just finished her show and sweated off the pancake batter that her makeup artist puts on her. :lol: I am telling you that's one of the reasons she looks off sometimes. That damn over done foundation or some shit.

Probably cause she loses weight. Maybe we have the chubby Madonna :) lol

Confession Tour face was the BEST! It was even and not messed up.

anyway

tumblr_ly8g7aNHgo1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

I agree with that. I am sure she was doing the botox thing, but no one would have known expect people like us that put her under a microscope. :lol:

As far as I know though fillers aren't permanent so maybe one day she will rid herself of them and a better method will come along.

The whole pillow face thing in general has to go. I was watching Access Hollywood the other night and that Nancy lady on it has totally went overboard with that crap.

We have Lisa Renna who said she looked like a freak at one point when she went overboard on the filler when she saw a pic of herself looking like this..

pillowfacelisarinna.jpg

She has since either stopped the fillers, or cut back because she looks like this now..

article-2554915-1B4FA50700000578-389_306