Boss Hogdonna Grammys Thread!

Camacho

It's good that people insult her and try to tear her down. It means she matters. That she's relevant. That she bothers them and they cannot contain their anger or animosity. Believe me, you don't want her to receive indifference. Madonna laughs all the way to the bank every. single. time.

Exactly - the fact she still polarises people just like she did in 1984 is brilliant i think. And seriously as if Jenni McCarthy and Wendy Williams are to be considered serious commentators on this (or any) matter is a joke. I really wouldn't lose any sleep or shed any energy in being concerned about the opinions of supposed commentators like these tricks and Piers Morgan et al.

They're parasites, leaching a career off the back of other peoples hard work.

It was beautiful and moving. And if some people think this was about gay weddings, look again! There were straight couples too. This was about inclusion. This was about all kinds of love and therefore it has a much bigger impact.

And about her clothing. Isn't it obvious that she was wearing it all on purpose. Arriving like a bible thumping preacher from the south wearing black (Poltergeist 2 indeed) and then appearing in white during the wedding ceremony singing OYH. It looks like a catharsis.

interesting way to look at it! loves it :)

She looked awful. At least facially. Leave your face alone girl! Loved the outfits though. She totally looked like Kane from Poltergeist 2 :rotfl: The performance was cheesy as fuck but there was no way it couldn't not be.

There's no way it couldn't not be? Jeez.

P.S you are probably one of the cheesiest at this entire forum...

I'm tired of them using her as their punchbag. all comments are so ageist and sexist. she's only trying to do well. sigh.

And by their logic these hateful women are themselves desperate and need to retire. It's so sad that women tear each other apart like that, don't they realize that they are just adding to the negativity that also affects them.

top 10 descriptive words used in every post at the other shore;

abysmal

ridiculous

embarrassing

horrific

dreadful

awful

utterly

grillz

smashing (reserved for Lady Gaga)

my sister

:lmao:

They must be some of the most awful people in existence and now their awful idol is flopping to INEXISTENCE. Maybe they'll join her.

Riverworst will always be like that. He is a disturbed miserable bitter closet queen who hasn't had decent sex in a very, very long time or had any kind of meaningful relationship EVER. He's around 50 years old and still goes on trying too hard pretending he's a butch straight to his mother. Surely she already knows her son is gay since he has never brought a nice girlfriend over for dinner, and he devotes his life stanning hard for Gaga. He was a black cloud on this forum back in the day. He's gotten worse since then. Good riddance!

It's good that people insult her and try to tear her down. It means she matters. That she's relevant. That she bothers them and they cannot contain their anger or animosity. Believe me, you don't want her to receive indifference. Madonna laughs all the way to the bank every. single. time.

You have things seriously twisted. Mindless hatred is never a good thing. Those people didn't buy Madonna's albums and concert tickets. The people who APPRECIATE her did. The people spreading hate are making money from HER NAME. Please get it right.

Riverworst will always be like that. He is a disturbed miserable bitter closet queen who hasn't had decent sex in a very, very long time or had any kind of meaningful relationship EVER. He's around 50 years old and still goes on trying too hard pretending he's a butch straight to his mother. Surely she already knows her son is gay since he has never brought a nice girlfriend over for dinner, and he devotes his life stanning hard for Gaga. He was a black cloud on this forum back in the day. He's gotten worse since then. Good riddance!

That explains a lot.

Some might feel sympathy for people like him. I don't feel sympathy for weak and hateful people. The people who work hard and fight against their troubles...win or lose are the people who deserve sympathy.

That explains a lot.

Some might feel sympathy for people like him. I don't feel sympathy for weak and hateful people. The people who work hard and fight against their troubles...win or lose are the people who deserve sympathy.

were people expecting her to sound like fuckin ADELE??? lol get real

wendy loves to project EVERYTHANG onto madonna i noticed, very pathetic....for all women to do this actually.

madonna never gets her due.

is he really that old?

Oh and note that he still sat up till 4:00am in his little irish mud hut to catch the performance. Already had his posts about it typed out no doubt. Why are people from here still visiting there anyway? Oh and when they do, I hope they're SLAYING THE CUNT.

I love the change of outfit and the idea of the religious burnwitches to the white angel. Clever idea.

Still think that the suits and hats weren't very flattering. People at work are commenting (those who bother to comment, she didn't seem to have stolen the show this time at leas for people surrounding me) just how botoxed she is and how rigid she seems.

I liked the performance, but i don't know if it has been a very positive one for her.

(dont' throw stones at me for giving my opinion, please).

You have things seriously twisted. Mindless hatred is never a good thing. Those people didn't buy Madonna's albums and concert tickets. The people who APPRECIATE her did. The people spreading hate are making money from HER NAME. Please get it right.

The spread of negativity is just a karma thing though. its really not worth getting bothered about. they will get theirs in the end. Its always been the same from 1982 - people will debate her merits endlessly, it doesn't really matter.

That explains his cobwebbed dusty arsehole.

That explains a lot.

Amen!

Wendy Williams said she was one of the worst dressed and again called her old and desperate as well as saying she purposely brought David with her because of the N word controversy.

I can't stand Wendy Williams!! She is nothing but a pretentious,fake bitch! She looks like a woman who used to be a man.What a lousy,annoying woman she is.

I got to see it at 5:15 smth in the morning when I woke up for work :wow:, I thought it was amazing, her voice was ok, not good, but not the worst either, loved the outfit!! but a little bit to much botox

I do think also she had too much make up on. Fire the make up artist! Less is more.

I love the change of outfit and the idea of the religious burnwitches to the white angel. Clever idea.

Still think that the suits and hats weren't very flattering. People at work are commenting (those who bother to comment, she didn't seem to have stolen the show this time at leas for people surrounding me) just how botoxed she is and how rigid she seems.

I liked the performance, but i don't know if it has been a very positive one for her.

(dont' throw stones at me for giving my opinion, please).

Apart from the first sentence, you (and your watercooler chums) just miss the whole point entirely.