Boss Hogdonna Grammys Thread!

Camacho

Big up to Jane Moore and Kaye Adams for showing respect! Especially Jane.

Lisa Maxwell is an ageist asshole!

Love what Jane said about Gaga ripping off M all the time lol

I just tweeted the show and Lisa :lol: (spot the saddo).

what a great version of Open Your Heart. But, Im a bit over the gay marriage thing. Im gay for the record, but everyone makes such a big deal about it. This is 2014, no one is going to die if you can't get married

the question is not there. The questions is: EQUALITY for ALL and EVERYONE.

What don't you understand in this?

I just tweeted the show and Lisa :lol: (spot the saddo).

She should be removed from the show cause she's getting "old" and getting crap at it. Make way for someone younger. Tweet her that! Lol

beautiful and moving performance....this song always gives me chills.....and, as someone said, it wasn't about gay marriage, it was about inclusion, about love, and madonna was great, really really great!!! and, not that i care too much , but she looked beautiful in that out fit too....it was a pity that they all prepared this as a great, historic moment for tv and then, when couples started kissing, as it always happens in weddings, they cut off.....they didn't know it's a part of the wedding, weren't they prepared? or they thought at the very last minute that was too extreme for the general audince...if so, it was a non sense of a show....

btw

o-MADONNA-570.jpg?4

:bow::bow::bow:

i don't know how to post it here, but looke at queen latifah/ryan lewis vine moment

http://instagram.com/p/jqJYttGtQV/

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have to say David is so cute and adorable! :tigger:

He looks so cool.

I thought he was absolutely adorable. Looked so cute and was so polite and excited. How about when he told Ryan Seacrest that he loved his bow-tie. :laugh: He also was at ease in the spotlight.

Guest bluejean

what a great version of Open Your Heart. But, Im a bit over the gay marriage thing. Im gay for the record, but everyone makes such a big deal about it. This is 2014, no one is going to die if you can't get married

So you are happy to live in a society that suppresses you and have a government that denies you equal rights? Weird.

She should be removed from the show cause she's getting "old" and getting crap at it. Make way for someone younger. Tweet her that! Lol

I nearly did! Gone off her now, all she talks about is being brought up from the Elephant and castle, her daughter and her wedding anyway. GET RID! Bring back Carol, she was a huge M fan.

Love Ellen!! Has the song Same Love done anything on ITunes? Open your heart?

Same.question here. Any movement on Itunes charts?

"Same Love" is back in the iTunes top 40; OYH not in the top 1,500.

Madonna's performance was low-key, as it was meant to be (especially after being on crutches recently). Her status and her presence is what elevated the performance- she didn't even have to open her mouth (which may have made some pleased, no doubt). Rather, she opened her heart and all the blissful couples did the same. And she is getting praise for it, as anticipated. She is the Queen, after all.

:lmao:

What was her shitty song that was nominated? Surely not that turd she performed? She can't have expected that to win?

Bluejean, this is Taylor Swift we are talking about. :laugh: They just keep giving her awards left right and centre so she always expects to win.

yep! In Spain is translated "Death fits you so well" xD

why? Did Madonna remind you of Meryl Streep? :hornybig:

I'm trying to remember what she reminded of..

I'm glad she was part of it, it was very touching but her part mmmmm..

She looked cute on the red carpet but on stage it was a nightmare!!!

Looks like she's the only one got the memo for the country theme! Ridiculous.

Guest bluejean

Bluejean, this is Taylor Swift we are talking about. :laugh: They just keep giving her awards left right and centre so she always expects to win.

Oh do they? I'm so out of touch :lmao:

Although I admit I did like 'We Are Never Getting Back Together' and 'I Knew You Were Trouble.' Guilty pleasures.

I'm trying to remember what she reminded of..

I'm glad she was part of it, it was very touching but her part mmmmm..

She looked cute on the red carpet but on stage it was a nightmare!!!

Looks like she's the only one got the memo for the country theme! Ridiculous.

go away, you, dickhead.