Boss Hogdonna Grammys Thread!

Camacho

It was beautiful and moving. And if some people think this was about gay weddings, look again! There were straight couples too. This was about inclusion. This was about all kinds of love and therefore it has a much bigger impact.

And about her clothing. Isn't it obvious that she was wearing it all on purpose. Arriving like a bible thumping preacher from the south wearing black (Poltergeist 2 indeed) and then appearing in white during the wedding ceremony singing OYH. It looks like a catharsis.

Oh, thank GOD the moaners are gone for the moment! I had a 3 hour sleep and feel so tired but last night was so worth it! Madonna is the gift that keeps on giving and I'm so grateful for her!

Raf, they are now back moaning at the other Madonna forums they always post at. I hope they stay there and don't come back here. All they ever do is pick her to pieces continually.

It was beautiful and moving. And if some people think this was about gay weddings, look again! There were straight couples too. This was about inclusion. This was about all kinds of love and therefore it has a much bigger impact.

And about her clothing. Isn't it obvious that she was wearing it all on purpose. Arriving like a bible thumping preacher from the south wearing black (Poltergeist 2 indeed) and then appearing in white during the wedding ceremony singing OYH. It looks like a catharsis.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jan, I'm sorry your stream froze at the exact moment of her performance :lol: Hope you enjoyed it though!

Thanks Raf. I took Barney's advice and went to Perez's site and watched the whole song :laugh: Loved it. Then when I come back here, people had also posted the full performance which was fantastic of them. Madonnanation is the best.

queen latifah ... i didn't get a good vibe from her

Latifah kinda ruined the serious tone whem M started to sing OYH and that fat bitch was waving her arms all over the place :lmao:

I guess M wasn't in a good mood because the original outfit didn't work on rehearsal, maybe she decided to change it in the last minute and got pissed :lol:

There are some really neat pictures of the couples that got married at the DM:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-2546520/The-wedding-singers-Macklemore-Ryan-Lewis-perform-33-gay-straight-couples-wed-Grammys-Queen-Latifah-group-performs-Same-Love-cameo-appearance-Madonna.html

Ryan Lewis' sister got married there.

The Home Depot proposal couple was there too

Madge first topic on Loose women.

Big up to Jane Moore and Kaye Adams for showing respect! Especially Jane.

Lisa Maxwell is an ageist asshole!

Love what Jane said about Gaga ripping off M all the time lol