Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

So he gets mad at Madonna for posting his image without credit, and then he makes t-shirt with her image which he sells and makes a profit from? He needs to take several seats.

Like I said in the IG thread: I get that he wants credit, but he could have easily solved it by contacting her. But no, he has to humiliate her.

Now he goes even further by making money by using HER image. SHE should sue him.

He didn't make a tshirt out of it, I don't why Melrose said that...

I see, then I take that last part back. But he shouldn't have humiliated her like he did. He and the people commenting on FB were vicious. It was like she had killed their kittens or something.

The parasite actually addressed me on Facebook. As did many of his 'fans'. :lmao: The thing didn't even look like M at all. They really took offense when I said I'd seen like 100 million photos of Madonna. They thought that impossible. :lmao:

Madonna is now following Rihanna and Diplo on IG

interesting choices

That one piques my interest. Very random for such a off-the-radar DJ. I wonder if he's submitting demos?

wow diplo? i thought he didn't like her. but that often is a motivation for her and only encourages her to get to know the person so that's interesting! isn't diplo the main producer of MIA's albums? or am i getting it wrong now? (because I love her production)

wow diplo? i thought he didn't like her. but that often is a motivation for her and only encourages her to get to know the person so that's interesting! isn't diplo the main producer of MIA's albums? or am i getting it wrong now? (because I love her production)

Discussing M.I.A.'s middle-finger flip at the Super Bowl with Madonna, he says, "It was kind of stupid. I think her being on that Madonna song is kind of lame, and she was trying to make up for that. That song is such a flop."

She just posted a vdo of David wearing Grillz and riding his white pony.

Awww Mamadonna .

She just posted a vdo of David wearing Grillz and riding his white pony.

Awww Mamadonna .

Yep, I think they spent this weekend at the Hamptons farm. I am glad she makes so much time for her kids. Considering how other celebrity children are raised, she seems to do pretty well. Rocco's antics aside (he definitely inherited her rebel gene).

Guest Not4Pussies

I think she just randomly followed them. Doesnt mean she is going to work with them or who knows. Those two are just so random. Following Britney, Katy or Miley would make more sense. Diplo has not been so kind to Madonna in the past. He is still mad his remix for Hung Up didn't make the cut.

She probably doesn't even know she has Instagram. I'm sure she'll follow her soon. She follows anyone haha

But I doubt Madonna just randomly followed her. Everyone else she follows seems like part of her inner circle

Yep, I think they spent this weekend at the Hamptons farm. I am glad she makes so much time for her kids. Considering how other celebrity children are raised, she seems to do pretty well. Rocco's antics aside (he definitely inherited her rebel gene).

You are right. Who would have though that she would be blessed with such beautiful family .