Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

Phewww!

*wipes of anxiety sweat*

:laugh: :laugh:

Lol, I was like "Rocco looks like….hold up, is that a photo of David Bowie? I wonder who the photographer is and which year it was shot. Does she own a big photography collection? Who are the photographers?" :lmao:

It sort of reminds me of this photo/pose of Madonna ( but without the arms ) in an abstract way.

Wow. :clap: The booty shape in that pic indeed has similarities with the words-pic shape. Interesting find. M's apparition etched in all of our brains :chuckle:

so i guess he's not home schooled after all, unlike what some people thought!

What makes you say that Nikki? (Or maybe I'm missing a joke :blush: ) I know it's none of my business, but I'm quite curious about Rocco's education, precisely because I don't know much about it.

What makes you say that Nikki? (Or maybe I'm missing a joke :blush: ) I know it's none of my business, but I'm quite curious about Rocco's education, precisely because I don't know much about it.

oh i just assumed he was home schooled because i remember when her daughter went to HS it was in the media everywhere and with him it's quiet. or maybe i picked it up somewhere when another fan mentioned it. I'm not even sure anymore. just a little mental note i made and after a while saw as truth i guess, lol. i have no idea either actually :p

she had to change it to this and even comment on it

Fight for the right to be free! Fight Fascism and discrimination everywhere! Free Venezuela the Ukraine and all political prisoners in Russia! Free the hypocrisy of Instagram-Free Nipples! #artforfreedom. #revolutionoflove

f0f652969e4711e38e630e8f3fbee28a_8.jpg

:chuckle:

she had to change it to this and even comment on it

Fight for the right to be free! Fight Fascism and discrimination everywhere! Free Venezuela the Ukraine and all political prisoners in Russia! Free the hypocrisy of Instagram-Free Nipples! #artforfreedom. #revolutionoflove

f0f652969e4711e38e630e8f3fbee28a_8.jpg

:chuckle:

i love her!! :laugh: