Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

I guess they respected her privacy but COME ON ! Madonna on campus people !

More details - People Magazine says she and Lola were learning specifically about the school's Musical Theater program:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20758713,00.html

Looks like Lourdes Leon is college bound!

Madonna caused quite a stir on campus when she visited the University of Michigan with her daughter on Wednesday.

"There was a lot of excitement," Lindsey Meekhof, a vocal performance senior there, tells PEOPLE.

"[Madonna's] daughter was learning about our musical theater program," Meekhof added. "Someone announced to my choir class Madonna was in the building, and choir wasn't productive anymore after that."

Dressed in black and wearing oversized sunglasses, the pop icon was apparently trying to go incognito as she exited the dean's office at the music school with her daughter, 17.

Word spread quickly among students as Madonna and Lourdes toured North Campus with a musical theater major and ate lunch at one of the residence halls.

Madonna, who briefly studied at Michigan before leaving to pursue her career in New York, has made it clear that the university is at the top of her list for Lourdes.

"I want my daughter to go to school there," Madonna told the NFL Network in an interview before her Super Bowl XLVI halftime performance in 2012. "I keep telling her, Ann Arbor is an awesome place."

A rep for Madonna had no comment on the college visit.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that she want Lola to go to the University of Michigan. In this way Lola would be so close to grandpa and thats cute :).

One of our local papers.

http://www.freep.com/article/20131121/ENT04/311210170/madonna-lourdes-university-of-michigan-dance

They also went out for dinner.

The crew at Seva’s restaurant had no hesitation announcing the singer’s presence. This was the venue’s Facebook status from around 8 p.m. Wednesday:

“Madonna just ate dinner at Seva’s! ...Yes, you heard that right.Madonna means the world to your Seva’s Management team; we live and breathe her. This is a big day for us! Hopefully Lola chooses U of M so we can see more of them!!!!!!!!!!”

It is a very well known vegetarian restaurant in Ann Arbor. I love how they went CRAZY she was there.

http://www.sevarestaurant.com/

It is close to Detroit? I'm happy that theyproud of her, his will be better for Lola than the busy NYC with paps following ha

The school is about 30-40 minutes west of Detroit. And Madonna's dad and some of her siblings live a few hours north of it. And it's only about an hour+ or so flight from NYC.

Guest Rachelle of London

All that plastic surgery and Botox and she still looks old.

you're a twat, and the worst thing is...you're not even a funny twat