Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

Madonna attends ‘Grease’ play at LaGuardia High School, New York [6 Dec 2013 - Pictures]

Madonna attended the LaGuardia High School’s production of ‘Grease’ in Manhattan on Friday, in which her daughter Lourdes takes on the role of Betty Rizzo.

According to the NY Daily News, Lourdes gave shout-outs to her mom and dad, personal trainer and performer Carlos Leon. “She would like to thank her parents,” she noted in her bio, “for giving her guidance and love and supporting her passions wholeheartedly.”

Madonna was an appreciative audience throughout the show, at times laughing at her daughter’s antics, and at one point she and her friend took a picture of another actor during the song, “Mooning.” The proud mom had a big bouquet of white roses resting in her lap for her daughter, and she and Leon shared a kiss after the performance.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2013/12/07/madonna-attends-grease-play-at-laguardia-high-school-new-york-6-dec-2013-pictures/#ixzz2mn9N2efG

20131207-pictures-madonna-lourdes-grease20131207-pictures-madonna-lourdes-grease20131207-pictures-madonna-lourdes-grease

"Excuse me. I am trying to focus on and enjoy the play. Could you please get off your pho.."

"HUSH YOUR MOUTH ENSLAVER!!!!"

:lol:

We use that at work all the time now...

Co-worker: "Hey, is this project nearing complet...."

Me: "Enslaver!"

Madonna attends ‘Grease’ play at LaGuardia High School, New York [6 Dec 2013 - Pictures]

Madonna attended the LaGuardia High School’s production of ‘Grease’ in Manhattan on Friday, in which her daughter Lourdes takes on the role of Betty Rizzo.

According to the NY Daily News, Lourdes gave shout-outs to her mom and dad, personal trainer and performer Carlos Leon. “She would like to thank her parents,” she noted in her bio, “for giving her guidance and love and supporting her passions wholeheartedly.”

Madonna was an appreciative audience throughout the show, at times laughing at her daughter’s antics, and at one point she and her friend took a picture of another actor during the song, “Mooning.” The proud mom had a big bouquet of white roses resting in her lap for her daughter, and she and Leon shared a kiss after the performance.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2013/12/07/madonna-attends-grease-play-at-laguardia-high-school-new-york-6-dec-2013-pictures/#ixzz2mn9N2efG

20131207-pictures-madonna-lourdes-grease

Reminds me of the "True Blue" video a bit.

Guest Pud Whacker

20131207-pictures-madonna-lourdes-grease

It's like Live Aid staring me in the face a hundred years later.

Lola is so cool and so libra. Keep this girl away from Sean Penn.

Guest ditaluver

ok people Madonna is sitting right behind u! I would freak the fuck out omg look at her sitting there like one of the commoners.

i have never seen madonna out in everyday life. i would be shaking....so nervous and I would go tell ABEL to move the fuck outta my way. I WANT A HUG!

• 3 weeks later...