Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

Guest Rachelle of London

Sometimes I think fans take her lyrics way too literally. :lol: Sometimes the people you really love make you angry and sometimes you make 'mistakes' but it doesn't mean that you were being forced into being somebody you didn't want to be. Hindsight is a bittersweet thing. It's easy to look back and say 'blah blah blah' but sometimes the rough comes with the smooth.

I agree....sometimes the person you love is the person that drives you mad...M says it perfectly on IGTTYAS on the boat scene where she said her marriage was nothing like she thought it would be...and fans constantly focus on lyrics where she talks about not being herself....how about the lyrics in Push, I Deserve it, etc....a marriage doesnt just contain one emotion, I can imagine a husband and wife can go from loving someone to hating them in the space of five minutes.

obviously me saying she takes her work to have the rabbis approve it is a joke.

me asking why she always takes her work to the kabbalah center wasnt a joke though.

xx.

Exactly. That's how I meant my comment too...

I am curious as to why she always takes something work related (possibly) there...but the 'blessing' thing was a joke.

There isn't only one way to look at or interpret lyrics.

For the record, I don't try to take her lyrics too literally. As she says, there is always fact and fiction in everything she does.

But not everyone is going to see it/feel it/interpret it in the same way.

I agree....sometimes the person you love is the person that drives you mad...M says it perfectly on IGTTYAS on the boat scene where she said her marriage was nothing like she thought it would be...and fans constantly focus on lyrics where she talks about not being herself....how about the lyrics in Push, I Deserve it, etc....a marriage doesnt just contain one emotion, I can imagine a husband and wife can go from loving someone to hating them in the space of five minutes.

:clap:

Sometimes I think fans take her lyrics way too literally. :lol: Sometimes the people you really love make you angry and sometimes you make 'mistakes' but it doesn't mean that you were being forced into being somebody you didn't want to be. Hindsight is a bittersweet thing. It's easy to look back and say 'blah blah blah' but sometimes the rough comes with the smooth.

I don't think Madonna was forced. I think she went into the marriage with an open heart. But you know it's kind of coincidence that she would talk about being someone's wife and asking a fictional charactor Would you have married me if I were poor just after getting over a divorce. Maybe Madonna secretly hates dancing???

obviously since she didnt even demand prenup.

Yes she was willing to trust him but obviously there was a feeling that she needed to change certain aspects of her personality in order to earn his love which is never a good thing. Why she felt she had to do that I don't know. I think Madonna should rethink her position on finding someone to constantly challenge her. We meet many people in our lives that are meant to be there to challenge us. I think a romantic relationship should be accepting and harmonious.

Yes she was willing to trust him but obviously there was a feeling that she needed to change certain aspects of her personality in order to earn his love which is never a good thing. Why she felt she had to do that I don't know. I think Madonna should rethink her position on finding someone to constantly challenge her. We meet many people in our lives that are meant to be there to challenge us. I think a romantic relationship should be accepting and harmonious.

I am not her psychiatrist, but Madonna was an almost 40 year old woman when she met Guy. She probably had the same thought that most of us have, "I don't want to grow old by myself. I want to have a somewhat traditional family." I think it's a genuine thing to desire, and I think she really loved him.

I think all relationships are challenging to some degree. How can they not be? Unless you're clones or something. I know everyone hates Guy here, but I think that was probably the best match for her of anyone she was with, and she must have felt something strong to stay as long as she did.

:clap: Madonna is a fire sign. We thrive on passion.

You can never hate your one true love.

Hate is not the best word but the sentiment you're describing is bullshit idealism.

I don't think Madonna was forced. I think she went into the marriage with an open heart. But you know it's kind of coincidence that she would talk about being someone's wife and asking a fictional charactor Would you have married me if I were poor just after getting over a divorce. Maybe Madonna secretly hates dancing???

I think when you're hurt you think a lot of things. Hurt is a great emotion for songs. Whether it be mourning the death of a relationship or of a loved one it's always a powerful songwriting tool. It doesn't mean you should take every word literally.

The problem I have is that you're painting Madonna as the victim. She never did that to herself and I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate you doing it to her either. In IGTTYAS we can see how she is constantly trying to change Guy too. That's a huge difficulty many relationships/friendships have. Madonna herself said she finds that love should be CHALLENGING. I tend to agree. Love doesn't need to be all about the smooth. That's not love. That's ignorance.

maybe she's taking it to the K center because she's going somewhere after that related to a work situation

or coming from a work environment and finds herself enroute for a Kabbalah meeting afterwards

who knows ....

what matters is that she's always busy, there's always something she's developing

another thing I love about her :inlove:

She's said in interviews before that she shares her work with 'friends' to gauge their opinion.

Knowing how Madonna is naturally very scholarly I'm sure that her peers and teachers are the people she likes to ask the advice of.

:clap: Madonna is a fire sign. We thrive on passion.

Hate is not the best word but the sentiment you're describing is bullshit idealism.

I think when you're hurt you think a lot of things. Hurt is a great emotion for songs. Whether it be mourning the death of a relationship or of a loved one it's always a powerful songwriting tool. It doesn't mean you should take every word literally.

The problem I have is that you're painting Madonna as the victim. She never did that to herself and I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate you doing it to her either. In

IGTTYAS we can see how she is constantly trying to change Guy too. That's a huge difficulty many relationships/friendships have. Madonna herself said she finds that love should be CHALLENGING. I tend to agree. Love doesn't need to be all about the smooth. That's not love. That's ignorance.

Thats not bullshit. Too many people get married. The only person you should spend your life with is someone who accepts you for who are. It's not that difficult but of course everything has to be made difficult.

I'm not painting Madonna as a victum...I said she played a part willingly and admits it herself. I'm not doing anything to her and she wouldn't be the first person to do things to get the approval of someone they love. I gave my interpretation of what she chose to say on her record. She did play a part. How can you fall in love in the first place with someone you want to change?

I have no tolerance for anyone who doesn't accept me for who I am and I'll make a "guess" that Madonna feels the same way. She has even said that when she was younger that she wanted people to accept her for who she is or they weren't worth her time. I can't recall word for word the exact quote. Somehow she always seems to forget that when it comes to her love life. Is she looking for a parent or authority figure?

Who wants to go home after dealing with work and have constant critiques and debates?

Madonna says love should be challenging and I would ask her, uh yeah hows that been working ya?

You can have arguments with someone you love unconditionally but sorry if you want to change someone than you don't really love them, you love an idealised perception of who they are.

Oh and I'm a fire sign too and a Leo and what we want more than anything is unconditional love. Real love, nothing fake. Being into astrology you should know that.

I think the real Madonna is a prisonner at the Kaballah center and was switched with Demonna, the latter is not bringing her work TO the Kaballah center but FROM the Kaballah center, from Madonna. It's pretty obvious in her recent lyrics "Let me out of my cage cuz i'm dying" but nobody bought the song so her message did not get through. Only REAL fans like me get it.

I think the real Madonna is a prisonner at the Kaballah center and was switched with Demonna, the latter is not bringing her work TO the Kaballah center but FROM the Kaballah center, from Madonna. It's pretty obvious in her recent lyrics "Let me out of my cage cuz i'm dying" but nobody bought the song so her message did not get through. Only REAL fans like me get it.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

This has nothing to do with Madonna or her marriage specifically - but just from personal observation (as objectively as I can get), I find that people that get married change (naturally) but more than often not for the better. Again, just my personal observations. Perhaps that's why I'm not gung-ho about marriage/weddings/etc.

Oh it takes talent and many many years of practice to distinguish a metaphorical lyric from a literal one. For over a year now not only did I think Madonna repressed her self in order to please her husband I thought she swallowed light as well.

:yes:

thank you for let me see the " light" :lmao::lmao:

Oh it takes talent and many many years of practice to distinguish a metaphorical lyric from a literal one. For over a year now not only did I think Madonna repressed her self in order to please her husband I thought she swallowed light as well.

:laugh: :laugh: :clap:

Thats not bullshit. Too many people get married. The only person you should spend your life with is someone who accepts you for who are. It's not that difficult but of course everything has to be made difficult.

I'm not painting Madonna as a victum...I said she played a part willingly and admits it herself. I'm not doing anything to her and she wouldn't be the first person to do things to get the approval of someone they love. I gave my interpretation of what she chose to say on her record. She did play a part. How can you fall in love in the first place with someone you want to change?

I have no tolerance for anyone who doesn't accept me for who I am and I'll make a "guess" that Madonna feels the same way. She has even said that when she was younger that she wanted people to accept her for who she is or they weren't worth her time. I can't recall word for word the exact quote. Somehow she always seems to forget that when it comes to her love life. Is she looking for a parent or authority figure?

Who wants to go home after dealing with work and have constant critiques and debates?

Madonna says love should be challenging and I would ask her, uh yeah hows that been working ya?

You can have arguments with someone you love unconditionally but sorry if you want to change someone than you don't really love them, you love an idealised perception of who they are.

Oh and I'm a fire sign too and a Leo and what we want more than anything is unconditional love. Real love, nothing fake. Being into astrology you should know that.

What you are saying is that Madonna's father doesn't love her.

I miss the countryside where we used to lay. The smell of roses on a lovely summers day...

A whole song about missing the joy of a relationship versus

Tweeting on the elevator, I don't even feel the pressure/If it was a failure...I don't give a...

A song about the failure of marriage, the trials of a mother and the way she is judged. She's talking about GIVING in that song rather than HAVING THINGS STOLEN FROM HER. It's about guilt or more accurately the pride of self in the face of the guilt that we have been taught to feel. It's not the basic HUSBAND BASHING message you think it is. Sorry to disappoint you and the lame people who think that life can be read in a tabloid. (12:51) :doh:

Yet from that you choose to see that Madonna was FORCED into pretending to be somebody who she wasn't in order to please her husband. People grow or change and that's a fact. Sometimes people grow together and other times people grow apart. I never said that Madonna didn't want love. Leo's seek truth most definitely and they have an equal measure of ego driven and magnanimous behaviour. However unconditional love is NOT the same as 'rollover and pretend to love everything I do and I'll do the same for you'. Your view on love is twisted and your understanding of the metaphors in Madonna's work is TOO LITERAL. :doh:

:dead:

:lmao:

Just to restore some balance back in your universe (I know you know what I'm talking about).

Madonna:

What happened in Detroit is what happened in America It started off with so much promise and now its a graveyard@CityofDetroit

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2013/10/09/madonna-returns-to-twitter-and-hosts-first-live-art-curation/#ixzz2jr0uLAXV

What you are saying is that Madonna's father doesn't love her.

I miss the countryside where we used to lay. The smell of roses on a lovely summers day...

A whole song about missing the joy of a relationship versus

Tweeting on the elevator, I don't even feel the pressure/If it was a failure...I don't give a...

A song about the failure of marriage, the trials of a mother and the way she is judged. She's talking about GIVING in that song rather than HAVING THINGS STOLEN FROM HER. It's about guilt or more accurately the pride of self in the face of the guilt that we have been taught to feel. It's not the basic HUSBAND BASHING message you think it is. Sorry to disappoint you and the lame people who think that life can be read in a tabloid. (12:51) :doh:

Yet from that you choose to see that Madonna was FORCED into pretending to be somebody who she wasn't in order to please her husband. People grow or change and that's a fact. Sometimes people grow together and other times people grow apart. I never said that Madonna didn't want love. Leo's seek truth most definitely and they have an equal measure of ego driven and magnanimous behaviour. However unconditional love is NOT the same as 'rollover and pretend to love everything I do and I'll do the same for you'. Your view on love is twisted and your understanding of the metaphors in Madonna's work is TOO LITERAL. :doh:

I'm too busy at the moment to explain how much you are not getting what I'm saying and creating your own version of what I'm saying. Madonna wasn't forced and if you truly loved someone you wouldn't have to rollover and pretend anything and it has nothing to do with what that person does but loving who they are. There's healthy disagreements and then there is truly not liking something about another person's personality.

And Madonna's mentions pretending as well and I think you know that..:)

:dead:

Just to restore some balance back in your universe (I know you know what I'm talking about).

what is wrong with you. i don't even care if Madonna feels 1 way or another about GUY RITCHIE. She loved him, she has mixed feelings, whatever, it's her life

Larksupur's comment was funny in its dryness. i was laughing at his sarcasm, not cuz it zinged you :manson: stop being a drama queen! stop being sensitive!! :smug:

(watch, now you're gonna be like "nope!! you were laughing at me!! I KNOW YOU WERE!!) :lmao: