Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

Think it's great and admirable that she travels to these poverty stricken countries, but just hope for her next tour that she tones down the preachy political crap

Maybe you should like somebody like Katy Perry who is in it for whipped cream titties. Madonna has had and always will have something to say.

Anyone that says Madonna shouldn't be political and opinionated has obviously not followed her career one bit.

Its like that one guy in IGTTYAS who just got done seeing her concert and he goes, "She should keep politics OUT of it!"

Its like what were you expecting you fucking idiot? This is MADONNA! Not Britney fucking Spears.

Duh

Madonna has been political since day 1

Political is not merely "politics"

So saying she should tone down that aspect it would mean she'd have to stop being Madonna

mercy-james-david-banda-vogue-1123.jpg?r

:lmao: I love her

Awwww :inlove:

Mercy is such a born star, like all the rest of the family :rotfl:

These pics speak a thousand words

For all those jaded dummy types that were accusing her of kidnapping those kids

Maybe they're happier, more taken care of now, rather than THEN and THERE

They probably wouldn't even be alive right now if it wasn't for her

Exactly

I think the fact that Madonna is bringing up 4 beautiful, healthy and happy kids and 30 years on is still the most successful celebrity out there speaks volumes to the countless detractors she's had throughout all this time. It's her best answer, she doesn't dwell on explaining herself, she just does

Suppose that if by now she was some bankrupt druggie, certain quarters of the media would be more sympathetic to her

Of course M has always been political and extremely passionate about social issues close to heart. At the same time, I feel as someone who has seen MDNA four times, her political rants were annoying during some of the shows. I didn't mean to be an asshole toward people who feel very connected to her views on political/social issues.

She made political statements during her Imagine cover during RIT, and in the Get Stupid Interlude during S & S, but her political views were much more in your face during this last tour.

I have a feeling she will most likely become more political in her future tours, but I will definitely see her again. I already seen M eleven times, but I hope to see her much more before she croaks(unless she starts to suck somewhere down the line).

So now that lovely Lola is going to college, Madonna may finally tour Australia :laugh: Remember how she said she could not tour here because she wanted to spend time with her daughter as she would be leaving home soon and going to college. Perish the thought if she was thinking of Mercy. How many years then before she tours here. :mellow:

I hope for your sake you're right, Jan, but don't get your hopes up. Her son's approaching college age, esp by the time the next tour comes around.

How great :inlove:

This is another thing I love about Madonna

She's one of the richest individuals in the world yet she sends her daughter to a public high school in NYC. And now University of Michigan, which I understand to be one of the finest universities there but with her fortune you'd expect her to send her daughter to some really fancy place like Harvard or Yale, one of those $100k a year places. That's continuing in the tradition of how grounded she's always wanted her kids to stay and appreciate and be grateful for the luxury they were born into

She's not that type of celebrity that isolates from the REAL world and much less wants her children to

She's so fantastic, down to the smallest details

Agreed. It's cool that she considered UofM. I didn't think she really liked Michigan all that much (not that I'd blame her). Still, being close to grandpa would be a plus.

U of M has like 43,000 students and not one scammed a M pic on their cell phone?? My people are failing me! :lol:

It is a public university but it's quite competitive to get into. It's one of the "public Ivy" schools and was established in 1817. One of the top research and business schools as well. As an out-of-state resident, Lola's tuition would be about $40,000+ per year not including living expenses.

whbl1h.jpg

Ann Arbor area's not what it used to be though. I was just there a couple months ago and the downtown (around the college) is cluttered w/ Subway and Starbucks. All the charm is gone. Wouldn't be surprised if that was noticed and she decided to go elsewhere. The buildings are old and pretty but it's merely vestiges of what once was. Basically it's just like any other boring mid-west college. I didn't even bother to park the car, which was the whole reason I went down there.. just to hang out and shop

I can't believe people are falling over Madonna's idealistic rants from her last tour. Yes of course M will always have something to say because she is a very smart business woman and loves attention, but it does not mean that she sometimes comes across as an idiot.

For the nasty bitter fag who suggested I listen to Katy Perry, I would suggest you finally get laid and chill out. I can't stand people who are extremely negative online, but you know they are pussies in their everyday lives.

I can't believe people are falling over Madonna's idealistic rants from her last tour. Yes of course M will always have something to say because she is a very smart business woman and loves attention, but it does not mean that she sometimes comes across as an idiot.

WTF? Ban? Is there monster infection in this forum or what?????????????

Of course M has always been political and extremely passionate about social issues close to heart. At the same time, I feel as someone who has seen MDNA four times, her political rants were annoying during some of the shows. I didn't mean to be an asshole toward people who feel very connected to her views on political/social issues.

She made political statements during her Imagine cover during RIT, and in the Get Stupid Interlude during S & S, but her political views were much more in your face during this last tour.

I have a feeling she will most likely become more political in her future tours, but I will definitely see her again. I already seen M eleven times, but I hope to see her much more before she croaks(unless she starts to suck somewhere down the line).

She already explained herself very thoroughly in the interview about the Secret Project. While she was on tour, she experienced a lot of hypocrisy, discrimination and complacency that she felt the need to speak out against all over the world. And here in the US specifically, it was election season during the tour so of course she was going to talk about that.

Who knows how different it was compared to all other tours, but obviously she was more conscious of it on this tour and used it as a platform to express her views and opinions. She has every right to do so.

Guest Not4Pussies

For the nasty bitter fag who suggested I listen to Katy Perry, I would suggest you finally get laid and chill out. I can't stand people who are extremely negative online, but you know they are pussies in their everyday lives.

The only negative bitter fan right now is you. With your angry, bitter comments towards Madonna. You say you're a fan and youve seen her oh so many times, but you always manage to throw in your negative and bitter back handed compliments.

maybe its time for you to move on ..... This is a Madonna forum not a place where you can bash her ....

She already explained herself very thoroughly in the interview about the Secret Project. While she was on tour, she experienced a lot of hypocrisy, discrimination and complacency that she felt the need to speak out against all over the world. And here in the US specifically, it was election season during the tour so of course she was going to talk about that.

Who knows how different it was compared to all other tours, but obviously she was more conscious of it on this tour and used it as a platform to express her views and opinions. She has every right to do so.

:clap: :clap:

I know you're probably too dumb to function but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend that the irony was intentional. Fagg? Yes. Nasty and bitter? Never. What kind of loser uses the suggestion of getting laid as an insult to somebody who could have sex with somebody different every night of the week if they wanted to?! :lmao: Well, Nick...enjoy your world of positivity. :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

If you don't like Katy Perry maybe try Avril Lavigne, she has a new album out too!

The only negative bitter fan right now is you. With your angry, bitter comments towards Madonna. You say you're a fan and youve seen her oh so many times, but you always manage to throw in your negative and bitter back handed compliments.

maybe its time for you to move on ..... This is a Madonna forum not a place where you can bash her ....

It is heaven seeing people defend Madonna. I think the poster you are talking about would just love Madonnatribe. :lol:

Adrian, wonderful post from you as per usual. You always hit the nail on the head with your words. :thumbsup: