Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

I can't believe people are falling over Madonna's idealistic rants from her last tour. Yes of course M will always have something to say because she is a very smart business woman and loves attention, but it does not mean that she sometimes comes across as an idiot.

For the nasty bitter fag who suggested I listen to Katy Perry, I would suggest you finally get laid and chill out. I can't stand people who are extremely negative online, but you know they are pussies in their everyday lives.

Why is idealistic idiotic?? I always hate that implication. She's simply voicing her opinion, not claiming to be the end all be all for information regarding world politics. Just because you may not agree with her opinions or think that her show is the place to voice her opinions doesn't make her idiotic.

Guest Rachelle of London

How on Earth did people think Madonna would leave lovely Brahim for old crusty aggressive Sean Penn! PALEEZ!

OMG. Of course we shouldn't count Brahim out. He sure has a not so secret mighty weapon!

It's just the jeans. If he has a big dick...it's a grower. I've already proved that point.

I love Brahim and his secret weapon. I knew she was still with him. I feel like the Sean thing might restart a friendship that might lead to more in the future but maybe not...I don't think M is attracted to him in that way anymore.