Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

what is wrong with you. i don't even care if Madonna feels 1 way or another about GUY RITCHIE. She loved him, she has mixed feelings, whatever, it's her life

Larksupur's comment was funny in its dryness. i was laughing at his sarcasm, not cuz it zinged you :manson: stop being a drama queen! stop being sensitive!! :smug:

(watch, now you're gonna be like "nope!! you were laughing at me!! I KNOW YOU WERE!!) :lmao:

Um...no. You are one of the people who love the tabloid fantasies of Madonna being held hostage by Guy in evil England only to return to pure and gold America. In reality Madonna was in love and things didn't turn out the way she hoped so she had to return to the graveyard knownbas America. Her words not mine.

Um...no. You are one of the people who love the tabloid fantasies of Madonna being held hostage by Guy in evil England only to return to pure and gold America. In reality Madonna was in love and things didn't turn out the way she hoped so she had to return to the graveyard knownbas America. Her words not mine.

wtf does that have to do with me laughing at Larkspur's post? NOTHING. You just got angry cuz of a perceived diss

And stop revising history, I've never said anything about Guy keeping Madonna hostage or her returning to PURE AMERICA. I mean really, go find a post where I said anything like that. The argument I've gotten into with you, was that the british tabloids were extra rotten after Madonna ditched England. but that's not relevant either :manson:

And Madonna doesn't make me feel ashamed of where I am from or make me want to move to London. I don't look to her for an identity. So you can just let that go too.

if you want me to apologize for laughing at what Larkspur said because it made you feel bad, just say so. if not, let's stop this bullshit for the sake of sanity. it's really not that serious.

wtf does that have to do with me laughing at Larkspur's post? NOTHING. You just got angry cuz of a perceived diss

And stop revising history, I've never said anything about Guy keeping Madonna hostage or her returning to PURE AMERICA. I mean really, go find a post where I said anything like that. The argument I've gotten into with you, was that the british tabloids were extra rotten after Madonna ditched England. but that's not relevant either :manson:

And Madonna doesn't make me feel ashamed of where I am from or make me want to move to London. I don't look to her for an identity. So you can just let that go too.

if you want me to apologize for laughing at what Larkspur said because it made you feel bad, just say so. if not, let's stop this bullshit for the sake of sanity. it's really not that serious.

I'm not hurt by anything you said. :lmao: No apology necessary. Just like the facts to be out there. What Larkspur said may have been 'dry' to you but in my eyes she is STILL misreading the metaphors and in fact the entire album's themes...

French-speaking gossip magazines are reporting than Madonna & Brahim are not really together anymore. I don't know if there is some truth to it. The "Public" article can only be read by buying the magazine, so I don't know what's in it. "20 minutes" says that Brahim trains 8 hours a day with her "Dance with the stars" partner and another source says that they text each other several times in the day but only rarely do the call each other. Brahim lives on his own in Paris.

They are both busy in two far away places in the world, but I don't think it is enough to assert they are no longer together. What do you think ?

Sources : http://www.20min.ch/ro/entertainment/people/story/Entre-Madonna-et-Brahim--ce-n-est-pas-l-amour-fou-14659869

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/magazine-public-brahim-zaibat-couverture-ne-vit-madonna-170002510.html

French-speaking gossip magazines are reporting than Madonna & Brahim are not really together anymore. I don't know if there is some truth to it. The "Public" article can only be read by buying the magazine, so I don't know what's in it. "20 minutes" says that Brahim trains 8 hours a day with her "Dance with the stars" partner and another source says that they text each other several times in the day but only rarely do the call each other. Brahim lives on his own in Paris.

They are both busy in two far away places in the world, but I don't think it is enough to assert they are no longer together. What do you think ?

Sources : http://www.20min.ch/ro/entertainment/people/story/Entre-Madonna-et-Brahim--ce-n-est-pas-l-amour-fou-14659869

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/magazine-public-brahim-zaibat-couverture-ne-vit-madonna-170002510.html

At last

madonna-hcf-6.jpg

madonna-gives-italy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oVYd92Tv7g

Well, there were also rumors in September that she introduced him as her "fiancé" at the Kabbalah Centre. So who knows?

It is weird that they've been apart for 2 months though. I guess we'll see if they spend the holidays together in Switzerland again or something.

Guest Rachelle of London

UGH Madonna in NY is so BORING! She's never seen. Were all getting excited about seeing her walking from a car to a door every Friday! I miss seeing her run red lights or swearing at paps on her bike hahhhaha

Madonna and son :inlove:

But...uhh..ummm...uhhh... Rocco... am I pervy if I ask where Dominique is? LOL

Probably in school in the UK with me (obviously we don't go to the same school, I mean the same time)

UGH Madonna in NY is so BORING! She's never seen. Were all getting excited about seeing her walking from a car to a door every Friday! I miss seeing her run red lights or swearing at paps on her bike hahhhaha

true! :lol:

Mercy gives such awesome facial expressions. So communicative and full of attitude. She's gonna be a stunning star. I hope each and everyone of them is an activist for social justice and I hope some opt out of the entertainment business as well.

• 2 weeks later...