Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

i think they're at the hamptons and that might be rocco's room there

his friend posted a pic where you can see rocco, brahim and norman (ct/s&s dancer) about to demolish a cottage

I just went to that instagram and his friend posted a vid of rocco almost burning their bathroom with a lighter & deo. those kids

also, he's got a cool room for being a famous kid.. whenever they showed those houses of the rich and famous back in the mtv days i remember thinking every room looked just the same.. so impersonal.. this is refreshing

:rotfl: at everyone fawning over a bedroom.

:lmao: I know.

i think mom is upset with him for not cleaning his room

Yes that's most definitely it. It's that motherly love which comes out like 'GO AND TIDY YOUR ROOM CUNT CHILD!'.

i think they're at the hamptons and that might be rocco's room there

his friend posted a pic where you can see rocco, brahim and norman (ct/s&s dancer) about to demolish a cottage

Isn't that an old picture? I thought seeing that one weeks ago.

he really is hot! wait until you see him dance in the french version of Dancing With the Stars !!!!!!!

I'll sure be watching it live on sept 28th!

He is NOT sexy. He looks like an underage child... However if the Queen loves him, I am all for their happiness. I just always pictured her with a real man...

btw azealia banks posted a pic of M with her gold tooth with the text "yes." on instagram 2hrs ago.. i couldt find the azealia topic so I posted it here if thats ok

Yes! I saw it it was a Dita picture

Azealia clearly has respect for M, with this and the 1991 video.