Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

I'm sure she looked at the receipt for the grillz and thought, "WTF!? All this for a photoshoot? I'm wearing them 24/7 to get my moneys worth!"

:lmao: you're probably right!! She's cheap.

the grills are hideous.

its a prime example of all the yes people around her afraid to tell her the truth.

Maybe she should start going out in public hopped up on cocaine with seashells on her tits and pussy. After all......that is brilliant entertainment apparently.....for some people.....at least that's what I hear. ;) Perhaps then she would get the applause from some of her fans that she deserves. Whatcha think??

Maybe she's planning on releasing her own line of grillz so she's tryin to warm us up. Perhaps she's taken cues from other artists and she will beg us to buy them on Instagram!!

Guest Fukujima

the grills are hideous.

its a prime example of all the yes people around her afraid to tell her the truth.

you're such a hater my god. you are always posting ONLY negative stuff. just get the fuck out if you don't like her anymore. u clearly don't give two fucks anymore go and join Riverwide Yummy and GSR on The Other Shore to hate her every move.

Since when were the grills THAT bad? Lmfaoooo yes men? Really? You're gonna tell a 55 year old woman what she can and cannot wear at this point? Some of you really are a little not right in the head. Lighten up. I mean I don't like the grills either but to take a shot at madonnas mindset and how people are "afraid" to tell her "the truth" about her choices? A MESS.

Since when were the grills THAT bad? Lmfaoooo yes men? Really? You're gonna tell a 55 year old woman what she can and cannot wear at this point? Some of you really are a little not right in the head. Lighten up. I mean I don't like the grills either but to take a shot at madonnas mindset and how people are "afraid" to tell her "the truth" about her choices? A MESS.

I agree. She's probably wearing them because "her people" told her "No!".

... Or she lost at a high stakes game if Truth or Dare... Or (since she likes serving revenge cold) she's punishing Lola for smoking.

... Or she just likes them. Ain't no thang in my book. I'm warming up to them. :-)

you're such a hater my god. you are always posting ONLY negative stuff. just get the fuck out if you don't like her anymore. u clearly don't give two fucks anymore go and join Riverwide Yummy and GSR on The Other Shore to hate her every move.

Thank you!

You have?! Elaborate! Her hairdresser is kind of hot but you destroy him. :inlove:

Thank you for the vote of destruction ;) I feel its getting to be time I'm on her payroll, instead of her being on mine. That Bitch wants a raise every other year!

Its payback time! LOL

Unfortunately I have only imagined, never witnessed...unless you count this:

http://youtu.be/0cACd0X-jWg?t=7m25s

Thank you for the vote of destruction ;) I feel its getting to be time I'm on her payroll, instead of her being on mine. That Bitch wants a raise every other year!

Its payback time! LOL

Unfortunately I have only imagined, never witnessed...unless you count this:

http://youtu.be/0cACd0X-jWg?t=7m25s

:lol: It would be very exciting if it ever happened.

I agree. She's probably wearing them because "her people" told her "No!".

... Or she lost at a high stakes game if Truth or Dare... Or (since she likes serving revenge cold) she's punishing Lola for smoking.

... Or she just likes them. Ain't no thang in my book. I'm warming up to them. :-)

Seriously, "yes men"? LOL! People who say that, I have to ask how long have you been her fan? This woman doesn't give two shits what people say. Just look at TRUTH OR DARE. When she was in Toronto, and her brother warned her she could get arrested if she didn't tone down the Masturbation scene. How did she react? "I'm not changing my fucking show!". She even told her manager on camera when he came in. Madonna doesn't need "yes" men. She is her own "yes" man!!!

Immitating Gaga's fashion sense, I see. :stir:

she's only copying herself in a webcam pic you little monster. don't flatter yourself or your idol. Gargole the biggest fraud, copycat, and mentally ill weak passive aggressive self victimising edna mode of the entertainment bizz.

she's only copying herself in a webcam pic you little monster. don't flatter yourself or your idol. Gargole the biggest fraud, copycat, and mentally ill weak passive aggressive self victimising edna mode of the entertainment bizz.

Don't bother

Joanne's fans are just dumb and completely illitterate

POP is probably some 14-year-old impressionable case, fresh material for the scammer

I just hope they don't copy Caca's penchant for drugs