Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

One quick question: When will Gagy wear grillz? I'm sure she's getting one made, and she'll post it immediately on twatter after it arrives from eBay. :lol:

Ha, love it! Guess she either does read her IG comments or someone Informed her. I like the attitude.

She knows very well the reaction that she is getting and she loves every second of it. This woman has always manipulated the media to her advantage better than anyone else in the business. What other celeb could get headlines based on a mere accessory. I am sure Liz and Guy have ulcers, but that is another story....lol.

Criticism!? How is that even valid, it's just something someone decides 2 wear, if u don't like it, fuck off.

To get attention, period. You wear something weird, you subject yourself to comments. Don't like it, fuck off!

I think she looks great. Even her hair. It's funny but lately I think she looks both younger and better when she does her own hair and makeup.

The grillz are funny. They're like earrings or a necklace... They come right off. ;-)

the grills are hideous.

its a prime example of all the yes people around her afraid to tell her the truth.

Somehow, I think she knows. She's 55 and doesn't give a fuck. That's all. I don't really think she is saying, "God, I look so hip in these."

At least that is the impression I got from Rocco's video where she was all "SCHMECK CAM!"

the grills are hideous.

its a prime example of all the yes people around her afraid to tell her the truth.

I find certain things about you quite hideous. Maybe you surround yourself with people afraid to tell you the truth.

the grills are hideous.

It's not a business decision, it's a personal fashion accessory.

Imagine if you needed a committee to tell you what you can and can't wear.

103sqo5.jpg

It's not a business decision, it's a personal fashion accessory.

Imagine if you needed a committee to tell you what you can and can't wear.

103sqo5.jpg

He does. :chuckle:

Are some fans having a breakdown because of the grillz? Be thankful M is not smearing watercolor on her face or gluing seashells on her legs.

:dead:

This is just a phase, like the gold tooth back in '92. She says they're here to stay, but she tires of things quickly and moves on. Besides, who sees them except her fans? She's not really promoting anything right now. It's not like she has some secret project in the works that everybody's waiting for.

I'm sure she looked at the receipt for the grillz and thought, "WTF!? All this for a photoshoot? I'm wearing them 24/7 to get my moneys worth!"